Real Chapter 25- Sleep

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

"You're going to do a swimming challenge with MakBanShi!"

Oh, gosh. Tell me this isn't happening.

Well, let me explain to you what happened.

After SHINee and I got off the van, a crew came flooding over us. They explained to us that we were going to be guests for MakBanShi. They told us that they'll be providing us with what we need, so we didn't need to have more excuses not to go. 

Well, that was kind of scary.

I had fun trying to guess what Dongho was saying. He was at the other side of the studio where we filmed MakBanShi, and we did miss talking to each other. Taemin grabbed a hold of my hand and told me to shut up. I was surprised, but I did as I was told. Dongho still kept trying to communicate with me, and I just laughed.

We were asked a few questions, none of them regarding our personal lives.

Then, the most annoying thing happened.

The host announced that we're having a swimming challenge.

What the.

I can play in the water, but I can't go deep! I CAN'T SWIM.

I slapped my forehead and sighed. No, no, no. 

I can't swim!

I wanted to be out of this studio. Fast.

But, I can't. It'll affect the show's ratings and stuff.

I just nodded and tried to smile. Dongho gave me a worried look. Right. I once told him about my can't-swim syndrome. I just nodded at him and told him that I was going to be okay.

Taemin was just right beside me. All the other SHINee oppas were smiling.

They were all so confident.

I tried to be confident in myself, too, and imitate them

After all, that's where celebrities get their core energy.

Confidence.

-------------------

"Alright, so here are the rules." The host said as he looked at the pool. It was enormous. 

"The pool has a depth of 5-10 feet. Enough about the pool. Each team must collect their designated balls. But, they have to get the balls without the small circles, or else, they'll be deducted 2 points per ball. SHINee has sided with MakBanShi and 2AM has sided with 2PM, who challenged our MakBanShi. MakBanShi would collect the yellow onces, and red for the 2PM people. Are you guys ready?!"

The host shouted as everyone cheered. I felt really awkward with what I wore. I was wearing a sports bra and shorts that reached mid-thigh. It was awkward, because I was the only girl fighting along with guys, and fighting AGAINST guys.

How sweet was that?

Seeing the deep waters made me dizzy. I was afraid,  but at the same time, sick.

I felt like puking up right now.

But, I can't.

I should go on. 

I looked at Dongho, who was just meters behind me.

"Dongho!" I said as I tapped his shoulder.
"Oh, hey, Min Hyeon." He said uncomfortably. "You sure about this? I mean...you... never-"

"Shhh," I put my finger on top of his lips. "Don't tell anyone. I can do this. I won't swim anyways. I'll walk. Don't worry. I'm coming back alive."

He and I laughed together.

I was reassuring him that nothing was going to happen.

At least I hope.

The other oppas greeted me. Nichkhun oppa even gave me a hug. Nichkhun oppa was such a teddy bear.

The SHINee oppas were talking animatedly with each other. I felt so alive around them.

It felt like I was home. 

Taemin was staring at me intently. I approached him.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. I just noticed that you're the only girl here." He said as he tried to coolly flip his hair.

I shrugged and went to my position again. The host started counting. I inhaled deeply.

Here goes nothing.

The whistle's sound echoed throughout the whole place. Everyone lunged at the pool. We were getting balls for our team. 

The water was getting deeper and deeper. I was in a tiptoe position. 

I prevented myself from getting dizzy by trying not to look below. Do you know the feeling when you're in a very high tower and when you look down, it looks scary? 

It felt just like that, seeing the floor of the pool underneath my feet.

Oh, gosh. Help me.

I gathered lots of yellow balls without circles. Most of the balls had circles, but a lot of them had none,too. I grabbed all that was within my reach, and went back to the starting point. Dongho was there, trying to help out in the collection of the balls.

He was still looking at me with concerned eyes, but I simply nodded at him and smiled.

I was trying to smile at him.

You don't know how much pain my head has right now. Seriously. It feels like I'm dying.

The game finally ended. MakBanShi won with 34 balls, while the 2PM oppas lost with 30 balls. That was close one, wasn't it?

I enjoyed the game, but I was really dizzy. And tired.

I swore to myself never to swim anymore in deep areas.

My sister was right. I'd never get a romantic date in a pool.

We changed our clothes to the clothes we were wearing earlier, and went back to the studio. We said our goodbyes to the audience as we exited the studio. MakBanShi continued to film, but SHINee and I had to go.

Well, I still had to practice at 4:30PM.

"It's only 3:30PM," Their manager said as he checked the time. The other SHINee members rejoiced and started dancing.

"Hyung, we're hungry." Key oppa complained. "Could we stop at a small grocery store to buy some snacks?"

The manager used their navigation device inside the van to look for available places.

I can't help them this time. I didn't originate from Seoul. I was from Busan, and I never explored Seoul that much.

"We can turn to the left when we reach this one, because it's much nearer and we're still going to leave Min Hyeon-ssi at their studio."

Well, everyone was cheering.

I couldn't cheer. I couldn't even lift my head. 

I was really too dizzy. I can't handle it.

The van stopped at Geul-Jjang Grocery store. The SHINee oppas and the manager went out to buy food, while I stayed inside. I felt so tired. I brought out my iPod, and started listening to some ballad tunes in order to get me asleep.

I was starting to drift off when Taemin went inside the van. He was just sitting beside me. He tossed a box of banana milk to me. I immediately pushed the straw into the hole and started sipping.

"Thought you'd like it. You like Banana milk, right?" He smiled proudly. I nodded. I liked Banana milk, but it wasn't helping my current condition right now. Aish. i can feel my head wanting to explode.

Taemin had his earphones on. He was drinking Banana milk and was fiddling around with his iPod.
 

Then, I felt that terrible need.

That terrible need of sleep.

I resisted the urge to put my head on Taemin's shoulder.

Oh, no,no, no...

Then, my head fell on his shoulder. I sighed in defeat and made myself comfortable.

I couldn't hold in the dizziness anymore.

I drifted off to sleep as I listened to SM the Ballad's Miss You.

--------------------

Taemin's POV

Min Hyeon was leaning on my shoulder.

She was asleep. I wanted to take a peek, but I thought that if she caught me looking at her, that would be embarrassing. So, I kept fiddling with my iPod. 

Wait. When I locked my iPod, the screen went black and I could see Min Hyeon's face.

I locked it once more and started to look at Min Hyeon.

She was really pretty.

Wait. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING, LEE TAEMIN.

Are you some kind of freaking stalker?!

I shook my head really hard, and focused on the music.

So, baby you don't have to let me go...

Seeing Min Hyeon sleeping made me kind of sleepy,too. But, I couldn't lean on her head.

Be a man, Taemin. 

I kept shaking my head, but it wasn't any good.

Drifting off to sleep...

My head fell gently on Min Hyeon's head, and I slept off with her.

We were so close. I couldn't even imagine how many centimeters are between us.

It was only almost 1 centimeter.

But, I really felt comfortable.

----------------

Onew's POV

"I bet those guys did something great." I guessed and smirk. 

I started a conversation. Everyone was busy eating their bunggappang (is it the correct spelling?). I drank my bottled water, and got my camera out.

"Who wants to bet? One bucket of chicken would be enough!"

"Oh, please, hyung," Key said as he threw the plastic containing the bunggappang inside the trash bin. "I'll bet with you. Taemin just lost his memories, and I don't think he'd be able to do things like kissing just yet."

"Kissing or not kissing, as long as they did something sweet together. I'd like to get a bucket of my loves." I insisted, and immediately went outside. I took out my phone, and prepared it.

Some snapshots of Taemin and Min Hyeon coming right up.

I slid the van's door gently, trying not to surprise them. Everyone started to gather and go in.

Much to our surprised, Taemin and Min Hyeon were sleeping together.

My smirk got wider. I took 5 shots of them, and kept my phone. 

I looked at Key, who was absolutely terrified.

"How could Taemin..." He whispered under his breath. I chuckled.
 

"One bucket of chicken for me, coming right up." I smirked and gave Key a "gun point".

----------------------------

THE END.

It was rushed. Sorry. D:. It's 11PM already. D:.

I practiced for the band contest til 9PM, and I just got home by 9:30PM, so I really had to rush this chapter.

I'm so sorry. D:

I'd like to give you guys a better chapter tomorrow.

But, for now...

I'm sleepy.

Enjoy~~~