Chapter 24- Incidents

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

"Alright, everyone, in 5,4,3,2,1 - Pop, bend, smoothen up, then jump!" 

The instructor shouted. We were making dance moves for some of the songs we recorded. The moves were really much easier to pull off. We practiced them one more time, and proceeded to practicing our comeback song.

After a few hours, we were all wiping our sweat away from our face.

"Min Hyeon-ah!" I heard Sung Min oppa shout from the door. "Someone's here for you!"

I slowly approached the door to see who it was. 

"Hey," Minho greeted. I couldn't believe it. With all of his busy schedules, since when did he have time to visit me?

Everyone started teasing us, but soon, it died down. They all knew that this was fake.

Minho grabbed my hand immediately and turned to Tae Kyung oppa.

"Hyung, She'll be back by 4:30PM." He gave a last bow to Tae Kyung oppa, and dragged my downstairs.

I was dragged to SHINee's van. 

Minho pushed me inside. I tried searching for Sulli, but she wasn't there. 

Onew oppa was beside me yet again. He bent himself a little to reach my ears. "We kinda...got rid of her." He chuckled.

I chuckled along with him as well. "But, oppa...I think I'll be doing this myself."

Onew oppa gave me a strange look. 

"I mean... Sure, I need help, but this is a matter of mine."

"So, you're telling us not to get into your business?" Key oppa said with a stern tone. Oh, gosh. Here he was again.

"No, I mean, I need your help. But, I might as well do most of the parts because this is my problem."

Key oppa tapped my shoulder. "For once, you said something wise."

I glared at him, but we all laughed it off.

"Who wants banana milk?" Taemin asked from the front seat. I raised my hand cheerfully.

I really loved banana milk.

Taemin threw a small box of banana milk to me. I put the straw on the hole, and started sipping with delight.

Oh, I just love you, banana milk.

"Taemin-ah!'' Jonghyun oppa shouted. "Let's exchange seats!"

Oh no. Jonghyun oppa was sitting beside me as well in the backseat. Taemin nodded in agreement, and in 10 seconds, Taemin was beside me.

Awkward.

Onew oppa was grinning like crazy. I kept on hitting his arm due to his very weird antics.

Onew's POV

I kept laughing like crazy. Oh, gosh. Soon, I'm going to be one of the ah-jummas in town. 

I wanted to make them feel comfortable.

I wish Min Hyeon would pay more attention to Taemin.

Suddenly, Taemin pulled Min Hyeon by force and pouted at her. "Don't hit hyung. Pat my head instead."

I wanted to squeal, but I wasn't gay. I continued to laugh.

Oh, for the love of chicken.

Min Hyeon nervously patted Taemin's head. He put his head on her lap, and pretended to sleep.

Taemin's using his aegyo on Min Hyeon. Seriously.

Key would probably be sick with this view. He didn't like these kinds of things. Those extra mushy things...

I tried to get Min Hyeon's attention again by chatting with her about chicken. She likes chicken,too, but SHE'S NOT OBSESSED AS I DO. I watched how Taemin's eyes grew angrier. I chuckled and ignored him.

Taemin grabbed Min Hyeon's hand and started talking about banana milks. Min Hyeon was more addicted to banana milk, so they got along quickly. Key, Jonghyun and Minho were all looking at me. They were making a thumbs-up sign. I laughed.

I better get an extra large bucket of KFC for this, Min Hyeon.

-------------------------------------------

Your POV

I was constantly talking with Onew oppa and Taemin. They were talking to me eagerly, but as soon as Taemin and I talked about banana milk, he was laughing so hard and changed seats. He sat on the floor of the car and started jamming with Key oppa. They were all singing and dancing to Kesha's First Kiss. Jonghyun oppa was really gross. He was really imitating those kissy sounds with that big blowfish kissy face.

Suddenly, Taemin was screaming in pain. 
I didn't know what to do, so I instantly rubbed his temples. He started to calm down a bit. Soon, he was completely still.

He looked into my eyes seriously.

Then, he reached for my cheek and kissed it.

WHAT THE?!

Why did he kiss me this time?!
We're not like what we were before!
 

"I used to do this a lot to you, right?" Taemin said with a straight face. I didn't know what to do. I was just shocked and stunned.

I could feel the other oppas' stares at us. I looked at Key oppa. He was bewildered with what he saw.
Jonghyun oppa, as usual, is smirking. Oh, he's really just the king of skinship.

"And, we even shared banana milk with one glass only." Taemin blurted out. After a few seconds, he stood from my lap and looked away. I looked away,too. I wanted to get out of this awkward situation.

And, then, a memory came into my mind again.

"Min Hyeon, I want you to meet him."

Ball was with another kid. He was thin, but he wore lots of rubber bracelets on his right arm. His hair was funny. 

The kid smiled at me. "Hello."

"I'll call you Domo!" I immediately exclaimed. He really looked like a cute little monster. Then, Ball laughed.

"Don't go around naming people with toys." 

I pouted at him. "You're just jealous that I'm creative enough!"

Ball started to run, and accidentally bumped my shoulder. The bump was so hard that it caused me to fall towards Domo.

Now, I was on top of Domo.

I was so embarrassed. I looked like I was harassing him or something.

"Mianhaeyo," I said awkwardly as I stood up. He didn't say a thing; he just looked away.

"Let's just play with Minho hyung," He shouted as he turned his back on me. He was facing Ball now. Ball was playing in the basketball court. No one was there, so we decided to join him.

Aish. This incident of looking-away-when-embarrassed thing happened once again.

But, now, I can remember Domo.

Who was he?

I didn't have a clue, but I feel like he has a big role in my past.

A big one.

------------------

THE END.

Short chap because I have to sleep now. D:

I'm ttiiiiiirrrreeed.

Next two chapters would be tmr! :D\Enjoy~