Chapter 23- Revealed

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Taemin's POV

I tried to stay calm after what I've said.

It must've been really awkward. I mean...Min Hyeon can't even reply now.

But, what I was saying was true. Earlier, I had a really terrible headache. I didn't know why it came. Maybe it was some side effect of the medications given to me and blah blah...

My head really hurt at that time. Then, a memory flashed through my head.

It was me pinning Min Hyeon to the wall and kissing her. She wasn't fighting back. We were inside a room together and I was wearing clothes that I used for sleeping. 

I was totally shocked with what I saw in my head.

Without thinking, I quickly asked Min Hyeon. Now, she isn't even answering. 

Stupid me. I shouldn't have said that.

It was really awkward.

I suddenly thought of Sulli. What if she knew that I kissed Min Hyeon? Would she be mad...?

I'm sure she'll break it off with me.

She was too nice to break, too fragile to hold.

I just couldn't dare to break her.

I was suddenly worried about Sulli. But, there was this side of me that was happy.

..why?

I shook my head to shake away the thoughts that were unnecessary.

"Hello, Min Hyeon-ssi?" I asked if she was still there. "If we did kiss, please don't tell anyone about it. Let's just act as if it never happened."

-------------------

Your POV

"Let's just act as if it never happened."

Ouch.

Somebody hand me a knife. 

Hearing him tell me that was...painful.

I mean...

It was my first real kiss. How could he tell me to forget it?

What my sunbaes said was true. Girls could never forget their first kiss.

I was really shocked earlier. I was even speechless.

Then, he's telling me this one now.

Maybe he's just really worried about Sulli.

I sighed to myself.

What Sulli said was true. Taemin loved her so much, and me getting in the picture would just be a distraction to them.

I could never bring back what we had back then.

I could never bring back the times I spent with him.

"Yeah, sure." I tried to sound as bright as I can. "Of course. It was only...nevermind." I pretended to chuckle.

I heard him laugh at the other end. "I'll let your dorm keeper deliver this to you. I need to go quickly. Bye!"

The walkie talkie made a 'bzzzt' sound yet again, and Taemin's voice was gone.

After a few minutes, the dorm keeper handed me my new phone. 

I was amazed. That phone already had all the contacts I had before, and even useful contacts that I can use whenever there was an emergency.

Taemin sure is amazing.

The wallpaper was 24hour - exactly the wallpaper I had before.

How did he know this?

Maybe he looked at my phone before?

"Min Hyeon-ah! We're wasting so much time!" Min Kyung unnie complained. I said sorry to her,and went to practice.

------------------------------

It sure was a long day.

We were so tired. We were practicing til 12AM.

We're going to have to practice at the studio tomorrow by 7AM.

So, there will be only 6 hours or less for us to sleep.

I stretched my arms. I was all sweaty, and I really needed a bath. 

I took a bath quickly, and went to my room.

My cellphone was ringing madly. Ooh. The first call this phone has received.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Make sure he's not awake. He's sleeping? Alright. Hi Min Hyeon." I could tell that the guy calling me wasn't alone. I recognized this voice. It was Onew oppa. 

"What is it, Onew oppa?"

"We need to make a confession," I heard him say in a shaky voice. 

"What?"

"Well..." Someone grabbed the phone from him. 

"It's about Taemin." It was Key oppa. Onew oppa grabbed the phone back this time. 

I gulped. What about Taemin this time?

"After Taemin had an accident with the car thing, he accidentally dropped himself on the floor, causing his head to bleed. The nurses told us that a girl said that Taemin was trying to get out of the room. His vision was really blurry back then."

I didn't understand what they were trying to tell me. "What happened to Taemin, then...?"

Onew oppa gulped. "The doctor told us that he had temporary amnesia which would last for a few months."

I was shocked. So, the reason why Taemin didn't remember me was... 

"Taemin didn't remember me because of that...?"

"Yes," Key oppa cleared his throat. "We're here to apologize for keeping it from you. I think he only remembers things that happened before he and Sulli broke up."

So, that was why he loved Sulli so much. I was starting to doubt Sulli. It's not to badmouth her or anything, but I think she just used this opportunity to get back with Taemin again. Taemin really loves her,too.

"We're going to do something for you as an apology gift." Jong Hyun oppa was now the one speaking.

"We're going to help in making you and Taemin go back together, as a real couple this time." From the tone of his voice, I was sure that Jonghyun oppa was smirking.

"No turning back now, Min Hyeon. Seriously," Key oppa said. "I think Sulli's such a -up to Taemin ever since she knew that he had amnesia. I don't want a woman like that for my maknae."

"You're such a mother!" Jonghyun oppa complained. We all laughed lowly.

"We're done saying things to you." Onew oppa said as I heard him toss the phone to someone. I also heard doors closing.

I didn't know what to think. Was I supposed to be happy or not?

"Hello? Min Hyeon?" I instantly recognized this voice. 

"Minho..?"

"Yeah. It's a relief that you recognize me." He chuckled coolly.

"Whatever. It's as if your voice is really common, old man." I . His voice was so low that he sounded like a random old ah-jussi in the corner.

"Whatever, Min Hyeon. Anyway, do you remember Domo?"

Now, what was going on with Minho? 

"Now, your head is full of brown little monsters who have sharp teeth?"

Minho cleared his throat. "No. "

"It seems that you don't remember him."

"Who?" I asked with suspiciousness.

"Nothing."

He hung up so quickly.

Ugh. Minho, you are so dead for hanging up on me.

----------------------------

Minho's POV

I hung up on her immediately to prevent her from asking me too many questions.

She seriously doesn't remember Domo?

"Aren't we rivals now, Minho? But, I don't want to think of that. We're best friends. We're not supposed to be like this."

 

His words echoed through my whole head.

Domo's words.

------------------------------------------------

THE END.

Off to the next chapter!

I'll have to do it in a rush now. It's 9:45PM!