Chapter 22- Memories

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

I was so shocked.

How could Sulli beg like this to me?

I really felt...guilty. It's as if I did a sin to her.

I would've felt the same if I were her.

I wanted to shut my mouth. I didn't want to answer her.

But, she was still waiting for my answer.

I looked at her blankly, and scratched the nape of my neck.

"Sulli..." I drifted off, not wanting to say that I didn't want to. But, I really felt guilty.

"Alright. I'll stay away. I have....Minho oppa anyway." I said. I didn't know if I meant it.

Her eyes sparkled and she hugged me. "Thanks, Min Hyeon-ssi!"

I didn't feel right.

Did I do the right thing...?

-----------------------------------------

"Min Hyeon!" I heard Minho call out to me as I met him inside the mall.

I smiled weakly at him. I still remembered what happened between Sulli and I.

I really didn't feel...light at all.

Minho looked at me awkwardly, and put his arm around me.

"The media's here," He whispered. "But, just cheer up. It won't do you any good if you don't smile."

I looked up to him, and smiled. I didn't want to think of anything else but Minho.

"So...Manager hyung told me that we need to at least let the press take some pictures of us dating publicly while disguising ourselves." He said and laughed. Our disguise was really distinguishable, so that means we're just like trying to get attention.

I know what the headlines would be.

'CHOI MIN HO AND KIM MIN HYEON DATING: DISGUISE FAILURE'

I laughed at the thought. Minho and I walked towards the clothing shop for guys. It was almost Onew oppa's birthday, so we had to get him a gift. I told Minho to stay in the store and look for clothes, while I went to a cellphone shop.

Minho's birthday was near,too. I wanted to get him a new cellphone. He has one already, but I still wanted to get him one for erm...what purpose, exactly?

I just felt like he needed one.

"What would be suitable for a sporty guy?" I asked the saleslady.

"M'am, this- Oh, you're Kim Min Hyeon of 24hour..!"

"Shh!" I quickly winked at her. She nodded quietly, and presented me with 6 phones. Most of them were either too girly for my taste, or too big. I picked an iPhone for him. Maybe he likes a lot of storage for music and schedules. I bought it, and kept it inside my bag. My bag was large, so I didn't have a problem with that. Minho told me to go and wait for him outside by the fountain, because he was still picking out clothes for everyone. The fountain was across the street.

I took out my phone. I checked if Minho called. 

Suddenly, someone bumped me with so much force that I dropped my phone. It was far away from me. I tried to get it, but someone stepped on it so hard that it looked like a mess. It was broken. The screen had fuzzy lines and the back part was exposed.

I looked at my phone miserably. That phone was so expensive!

I hopelessly walked to get my phone. Someone tried to pick it up, but I got it first. The stranger was wearing shades and a hat. He was tall.

He smiled at me. ''You're Minho hyung's girlfriend,right?" I know that voice.

Taemin.

"Oh, uhh..." I didn't know what to say. I was suddenly remembering my promise to Sulli.

"I'm sorry," He was pointing towards my phone.

I shook my head at him. I wanted to tell him that it was okay and run away, but he held my wrist tightly and ran towards a toy store.

Why the heck were we going to the toy store?

He scanned the rack of toys, and finally bought a walkie talkie. He requested for it to be removed from its container. He gave me the other walkie talkie.

"I don't have much money to replace your phone," He gulped and started to look nervous. "But, keep this. I'll keep the other one. I know that keeping in contact with Minho hyung is important to you, so as long as this is with me, you can contact him as long as you want."

I raised a brow at him. "In order to contact a walkie talkie, we need to be in a closer distance,right?"

He frowned. "Right." And sighed.

I missed this side of him. He was really childish.

I just smiled and laughed. "Thank you!"

He looked at me and smiled.

"I'll be leaving now, since Minho might be looking for me." I told him, and walked off. I could feel his stare at me while I went back to the fountain.

Oh, Gosh. Don't let me remember.

---------------------------------

"Here we are at your dorm." Minho smiled.

Yes, I totally forgot that Minho could drive.

He was amazing. He drove smoothly, not even minding the narrowest curves. I looked at him in curiosity.

"Since when did you know how to drive?"

"I took my driving classes at 17, even though I didn't have a license."

I held his hand tightly. "Teach me!"

He laughed it off. "Aish. The noonas and the hyungs would get mad if you don't go in there. Off you go."

I pouted and went out of his car. I waved hysterically at him, and went inside our dorm.

There was still a camera that followed us towards my dorm, but I didn't mind. This was legal already.

What if Taemin and I were legal?

We wouldn't have to hide anything.

We could date freely.

Aish. I need to stop thinking about Taemin.

The unnies and oppas were all there, practicing to our new song. Manager just told me that we were going to have another concert after two months. That was really fast. We needed more time, but we're doing things on rush schedule. We practiced the flow of the concert, and fixed some of the glitches we had.

---------------------------

"Ah!" Hee Rin unnie screamed, and gave me a bottle of Pocari Sweat. I bowed at her and opened my drink.

"So stressful..." Hee Rin unnie groaned as she rubbed her shoulders. I massaged it a little for her, and she thanked me.

"Min Hyeon-ah...I don't get how you can jumble having a relationship and having rehearsals. Isn't it stressing?"

Wow. For the first time, Hee Rin unnie has complained about work.

"We have to work hard for the fans." I said genuinely. She smiled and winked at me.

"You're right. We're doing this for them. I mustn't complain." She stood up and straightened her clothes.

"Let's practice again!" Hee Rin unnie shouted.

Suddenly, the walkie talkie Taemin gave me started buzzing.

"Bzzzt! Taemin here, over!" I heard his cheerful voice say.

Why does Taemin have to be so near when I'm already trying to forget him?

"Yes?" I answered, treating the walkie talkie as a cellphone.

"I bought you a new phone~!" He said proudly. "By the way, did you get Minho hyung a gift already?" I could feel that he was smirking right now.

"Yeah. Where are you right now? Are you near?" I started to look at the windows. 

"Well, yeah. I'm just beside your building."

I started to look out some more. I might be able to recognize him.

Suddenly, I heard him groan in pain.

"What's wrong?" I said with a hint of worry in my voice. He groaned somewhere, but suddenly stopped. He was breathing heavily right now.

"Min Hyeon-ssi..." He sounded so shocked. "Did we kiss before? Did we sleep at the same room before? Did I...forcibly kiss you before?"

I stood there, stunned. 

Did we kiss before?

-----------------------------------

THE END.

So, I didn't fulfill my promise to you guys. I promised to have a double chapter, but I couldn't because a friend was having a sleepover in my house. I typed this on January 22 at 11:39PM, but I'm just posting it now because Dad cut the WiFi in our house a while ago. D:

Btw, since I owe you guys four chapters, I'll be doing it tomorrow. :D

Wait for it, mmkay? ;).

Thanks to all of you guys, and enjoy~~~