Chapter 2- To Marry or Not to Marry

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Taemin's POV (before you and him meet XD)

"Hyung, you're the one who convinced me to take this "marriage" thing and then you won't help me?!"

"Taemin-ah, you're an adult now. This'll get you good exposure. But,anyways, married men are supposed to take care of themselves AND their wives." Jong Hyun hyung laughed along with Onew hyung. The hyungs were bullying me.  At first, they were very positive with this "We Got Married" show. They told me I would get famous and have more exposure to others. Then, they leave me as is. I don't even know where the amusement park is. This is going to be bad.

"Taemin-ah," Key hyung approached me and signaled me to open my mouth. I bent at an exact 90 degree angle, and opened my mouth. Key hyung poured in a small bag of chocolates in my mouth. "Cheer up. It's just once in a while when we decide to be in a show." Key hyung suddenly switched to his "umma" side. 

"I wish you hyungs can be with me there."

"You baby." Jong Hyun hyung hit my back. "You're never going to grow up,aren't you?"

"I was kidding, hyung." Then, we all laughed.

Minho hyung got the keys from the table. "Taemin-ah, we'll give you a ride to the amusement park. Ya, Onew hyung," Minho hyung smacked Onew hyung's head a bit. "Please clean the dining table after you eat your chicken at night." Onew hyung just smiled at him and rubbed his head.

We got inside the car and Minho hyung started driving.  Manager hyung was beside Minho hyung. The radio was playing loudly. I sat beside Onew hyung at the back.

"Fwant some fwicken?" Onew hyung grinned at me as he secretly brought out a bucket of chicken. I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Hyung! You're dirtying the van!"

Everyone stared at Onew hyung.

"Pabo!" Key hyung smacked Onew hyung's head. 

"I got two smacks in one day!" Onew hyung shouted. Everyone laughed at him. It seemed like he was even proud that he got smacked.

"Taemin-ah," Minho hyung called out to me from the driver's seat. "We're here!"

I gulped. I was very nervous. Maybe I'd call my future anae...hmm...Yeobo? Or, does she prefer anything else?

I was kind of nervous. I never dated anyone before (Well, except for YunHaNam). I never had this kind of experience.

The hyungs pushed me out of the van. Suddenly, cameras were everywhere. It was just like when we filmed YunHaNam. I headed straight to the duck boat rides. Pink lace, pink lace, I tried to remember.

I was kinda late. But, nevermind. I hope she didn't wait long. 

I rode my duck with the pink lace, and started pedaling.  I started to look around. I saw lots of ducks with single girls on them, but I couldn't notice a celebrity among them. I kept pedaling, til I bumped into a certain duck.

"I'm sorry!"

The girl exclaimed. I looked at her duck's neck. I was stunned that I didn't have time to even look at her. My heart was pounding. How do I face this girl?
 

Your POV

"So.. you're my nampyeon?"

He got back to his senses and looked at me. "Ah! It's 24hour's Min Hyeon!" He pointed at me. He was so surprised when I asked him if he was my nampyeon.

"I'm Lee Tae Min from SHINee!" He smiled. I smiled back at him.

"Let's go somewhere else to have our date!" I exclaimed.

"Date? Oh, right. Sure!"

We went back to the boarding bridge of the duck ride and ran out of the entrance. Taemin held my hand tightly so that we could easily escape from the fans.

"Noona, are you alright?" Taemin asked.

"Noona? I thought Taemin-ssi was older?" I asked him,too. We were walking towards the ice cream shop.

"Eh? When were you born?"

"Umm... 1994."

"I'm your 'oppa', then." He smiled again. He was nice, but I think he's smiling too much at me.

We reached the ice cream store.

"I'll have one cookies and cream ice cream," I ordered quickly.

"I'll have vanilla." Taemin smiled at the counter lady. She was easily swooned by his smile that she fell when she walked. I laughed.

"I'll pay for this," I told him.

"No, I would."

"No,really. It's alright."

"I'm the guy here. I should treat you."

"No! I don't want to be in debt to you."

"You are NOT paying. Besides, we're just dating for now. I'm a guy, and it's my responsibility."

We continued to argue for five minutes, until the staff got tired and told us not to fight because they'll be the one paying it.

I gave Taemin a 'hmph'. We are seriously not going to get along. Aish.

Taemin and I ignored each other while walking. I don't even know where we're going. But, everything we do is going to be aired. I could imagine the anti-fans now.

Suddenly, I saw a huge water fountain at the middle. My mind only wanted one thing.

I dragged Taemin to the water fountain and splashed lots of water on his face. "Ha! That's for arguing with me!"

His calm face turned into an angry one. "Geez! What the heck..!" He wiped his face off. Then, he folded his pants (knee high) and also folded his long-sleeved shirt. He jumped in the water, and splashed water at me,too.

It was pay back time. I splashed water on him with great strength. He got wet, but I got wet as well. Due to the great force, I accidentally slipped on the water. He laughed at me then returned the strong splash I gave him. I was soaking wet now. He was soaking wet,too, but I didn't care. I liked splashing water on him, so I went on. We looked like kids playing in the water fountain. XD. We laughed so hard. Taemin's expression was so funny when his hair got wet. He was tickling me,too. I guess the little fight we had before vanished. The staff gave us some towels for us to dry. They also gave us clothes to dress up in. I cheerfully went to the women's comfort room and changed.

After a few minutes, I headed to the restaurant that the staff told me to go to. They said we would make our decision here. Taemin was waiting inside the restaurant like a gentleman. I remembered Taemin earlier when we were fooling around. I chuckled a little. Taemin looked at me as if he was wondering what was happening to me. 

"So.. it's decision-making,right?" I tapped the table.

"Yeah," Taemin hit my hand.
"HEY!" I shouted. "That hurts!"

He just laughed at me. "So...do we want to get married?"

"I don't know," I said and looked at the plate in front of us. "Hey, if you agree in marrying each other, then you'd have to eat the wasabi on your plate. And, if you disagree, you'd have to eat the sushi. Okay?"

"What kind of game is that? Luck-Fire-Luck?" Taemin complained.

"Just do it!" I insisted. "I'll count. One,two..."

I was also having a hard time making a decision. But, I guess I want to see more of Taemin's funny faces.

"Three!" I exclaimed and ate the wasabi. I chewed the wasabi, which made it more spicy than ever. I frowned and stuck my tongue out, signaling that it was spicy. Taemin was laughing at me. I was too focused on the taste to see Taemin. 

"What did wou swallow?" I asked Taemin as I finished drinking water. Taemin just laughed at me.

"Guess," He winked. I looked at his plate intently. It took me a while to understand what he ate. There was a half-eaten california maki and a half-eaten wasabi. Which means...

"YOU ATE HALF OF EACH?!"

Taemin laughed again. He was enjoying this. "Yeah."

I pouted at him. "What is really your decision?"

"You're agreeing,right?" Taemin smiled. "Might as well agree."

Then, an explosion of confetti happened inside the restaurant. 

"Congratulations!" A host from "We Got Married" approached our table."You're getting married! Come! Let's go to the studio for your marriage!~" 

The host-ssi pulled Taemin, and Taemin pulled me. We went inside a van. The host-ssi told the driver to go, and the van moved forward. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wooo!" The other hosts and the audience welcomed us. Taemin's group members from SHINee were also there. My 24hour unnies and oppas were there,too. They were holding confetti and flowers.

"According to the quiz we gave you two, you both said it would be very pleasing to have a wedding without the dresses and the tuxes. So, now you're getting married without that!" The audience laughed. Taemin and I looked at each other. We were brought to the center. 

"Lee Taemin-ssi, do you accept Kim Min Hyeon as your wife?"

Taemin looked at me and at the audience. This is an awkward atmosphere. Then,suddenly, he laughed.

"Y-yeah. Sure."

"Kim Min Hyeon-ssi, do you accept Lee Taemin as your husband?"

"Sure?" I was quite unable to answer, since I was distracted by the intense stares at us by the audience.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!" Everyone screamed and cheered for us. The oppas and unnies scattered confetti all around Taemin and me. 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd started to cheer.

I gulped, and looked nervously at Taemin.  He was nervous,too. The host-ssi almost stopped the crowd when-

 

I was taken off-guard. Taemin kissed both of my cheeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 2.

Did you guys enjoy it? Please do comment! I want to see that there are really friendly readers of my fic. Please do comment! :D