Chapter 17- Does a tragedy have to follow after having happiness?

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

Wow. Even Taemin could miss me this much? Huh. I doubt it. Even though it made my heart beat pretty quickly, I'm not falling for it. He's here to tease me again.

To. Taemin

Fr. Min Hyeon

Hmph. Nice one coming from you, jerk. I MISS YOU TOO, YEOBO. 

P.S.: THAT WAS SARCASM.

I sent the message to him and pouted. I really did miss him so much, but why did he have to tease me? Aish. He's making me more anxious around him.

To. Min Hyeon

Fr. Taemin

Haha~ Now, you love too much that you call me yeobo? Keke~ ^^

But, why did I have such a stupid and fat anae?

I received his latest message. That pissed me off. We didn't see each other for so many weeks, and I only got his number today! How could he act like this? Aish. So childish.

To. Taemin

Fr. Min Hyeon

Aish~ I'm wasting too much load on you. Go and talk to me.

I sent him the text. I heard him chuckle.

He turned his head to the back. "Hyungs and noonas, This fat pig here texted me that she missed me too much and she missed kissing me."

What. the. heck.

The unnies gasped and giggled, while the oppas looked strangely at me.

That got me.

"LEE...TAEMIN!"

Next thing you know, he's flying to Mars. Seriously.

------------------------------

"One chocolate banana split, please." I ordered as the waitress went away after winking at Taemin. Ugh. Such flirts.

Taemin looked at me as if I was a child. "How come you're not eating much right now?"

"I really don't feel like it." I wasn't lying. For the past few days, because of being too busy with practicing our song and all the other related stuff, I got used to not eating too much. I guess I lost weight because of that.

He looked at me with concerned eyes. The waitress served our food pretty quick. Taemin got a fork-ful of his spaghetti and put it inside my mouth. Now, he was feeding me? What am I, some kind of kid?

"Taemin!" I shouted as I wiped my mouth. He was laughing.

"Eat more. You're getting really thin!" He shoved his plate a little to me. I looked at him, confused. He just called me a fat pig, and then he's telling me to eat more? Seriously, what kind of guy is Taemin?

I fed him some of my banana split, and I'm sure you'd want to see that expression in his face. I really loved it when he was so innocent. He looked so innocent that I just might hug him inside this restaurant. I composed myself, trying to get my mind clear from any "aegyo" diseases. Min Hyeon, he's manly, not cute.

--------------------------------------

We were walking on the streets of Seoul, trying not to get caught up with the busy streets. Taemin was laughing at every move I made, which was not making any sense. Still, my heart was enjoying this moment. I really missed how his hair looked like when we were still shooting for WGM, how his laugh sounded whenever I got mad at him, that smile whenever I make him smile...

Aish. I really do miss him. 

I smiled to myself, but at the same time, sighed. 

I wasn't going to see him more often. I don't think he's the type of person to text a lot. They're going to make another album, and I think that's not gonna be helpful with our communication.

I'm going to lose him again.

I looked at Taemin hopelessly, and switched my gaze back at the ground again.

I don't want to miss him anymore.

Taemin approached me and held my shoulders. "What's wrong? You've been sighing a lot since we met!"

"Nevermind," I whispered as a tear fell from my face.

Wait. Since when was I this emotional.

He hugged me tightly. I felt his warmth. No, I didn't want to feel this.

I wanted to resist it.

He looked at me again, and closed his eyes. His lips were nearing mine, and finally, we kissed.

I don't want this.

I don't want to hope anymore.

His lips were still soft. It still had the same feeling to it when we first kissed.

It's this feeling...that I want to ignore. 

It's this feeling that kept me happy and sad.

It was a bittersweet feeling.

Please.

Taemin, stop it.

I don't want to hope in you anymore.

I went back to my senses and broke the kiss. I ran on the street, not daring to care about the traffic lights and signals. Taemin ran after me. I didn't want to look back.

"Min Hyeon!"

I ignored it, but I stopped.

My heart beat was so fast that I think a horse couldn't even catch up.

I heard a lot of people mumble. I also heard a car honk.

I was trembling. I didn't know what I did, nor what I would do.

I slowly turned around to face Taemin.

But, I didn't see him.

 

 

"Oh my gosh! A man got hit by a car!"

 

What. the. heck.

I was seeing a crowd in front of me. I could only see a little space there, but I saw everything.

Taemin was lying there, a little pool of blood surrounding his head.

I was too shocked.

Taemin got hit by car.

And it was my fault.

My hands were shaking uncontrollably.

It was all my fault. 

I did this to Taemin.

I made things much worse.

I started to break down. I got near Taemin and called an ambulance to pick us up. The doctor did some first-aid, and finally took him on the stretcher. I prayed and held Taemin's hand as we speedily went to the hospital.

Oh, God. Please tell me that he's going to live. God, help me.

He's not going to die.

--------------------------------------------------

I was crying too much. I was too worried. But, I was praying that the outcome would be good.

I hope he was alive.

I was starting to lose hope, but I tried to hold on.

Please let him live, Please let him live.

Key oppa was comforting me. "It's not your fault."

"I'm so sorry... I was too selfish...I'm.. sorry...s-sorry...T-taemin...He..." I stuttered as I hugged Key oppa. Everyone was worried about Taemin. 

Everyone was praying and comforting each other. The oppas were really positive. They knew that Taemin would survive this.

I want to have that hope in Taemin.

Taemin, please live.

Don't leave me.

The doctor finally came out. Everyone crowded over him.
 

"How's Taemin?!"

--------------------------------

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I woke to the beeping sound of the machine. 

"He's alive, though he's just under a temporary comatose. He'll be awake in just a couple of days." The doctor reassured us as we all sighed in relief. We were all so worried.

Thank you for letting him live.

Thank you, Taemin, for holding on.

Suddenly, I felt a strange feeling in my chest. I was starting gasp for air. I couldn't breathe.

Then, all went black.

I remembered exactly what happened. I passed out, which was confusing. I was a strong person. I never passed out even once in my life.

I was sitting on a chair beside Taemin's bed. He was resting soundly. I held his hand and smiled.

He's alive. He's just asleep.

I reassured myself.

He's not going anywhere.

Everyone went inside the room.

"We'll be taking care of Taemin, Min Hyeon. Thank you." Onew oppa said as he bowed. I bowed at him back.

"Come and visit anytime. You're more than welcome to come!" Key oppa said cheerfully. Minho oppa just tapped my back and smiled an appreciative smile for all I've done. I felt really guilty. They were thanking the person who caused Taemin this pain.

The 24hour unnies and oppas lead me outside. Hee Rin unnie hugged me.

"You little girl," She whispered. "You're so nice and loving. For now, we have to do our job. Let's just think that Taemin's still supporting you, okay?"

I nodded and held on to my necklace.

Keep holding on, Taemin.

----------------------------------

Boring situation = fast forwarded story.

Sorry. :)). I just really have the knack to fast forward everything whenever the situation gets boring. :)).

I didn't know what to do in their date, so I instantly switched it that way. Btw, they were a little awkward with each other because they just met each other after three months, which explains why the date got a little boring to begin with.

Keep holding on, fans! This accident is not yet finished. There's still more to come. 

THE STORY'S NOT ENDING YET. NOT YET. hahaha. :))

Enjoy~ Please! :D. Can't believe I typed up 4 chapters in a day for you guys. :))

Anyways, Please enjoy~~~~