Chapter 16- We fight a hundred times, Our hearts break a hundred times

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Author's Note:

First of all, I want you guys to take a look at the lyrics of Love's Way, then you'll get what Min Hyeon means by "exactly describing the situation".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_RgVQY5_Es

(If link doesn't work, please copy and paste).

The lyrics really suit Taemin and Min Hyeon's relationship. <3.

Okay, so since I had nothing better to do, I decided to update again~! YAY! I felt like those chapters I typed up didn't have that exciting feeling to it, so I decided to write again.

Now, please enjoy~ <3.

(I truly adore Love's Way. XD. This song was put on repeat when I was writing up summaries for each chapter for this story. I think it's the story's theme song? XD)

Btw, is everything happening too fast?

--------------------------------------------

Taemin's POV

 

Up to this day, I'm still wondering why Manager hyung wanted us to sing "Love's Way".

We hardly ever sing that song in concerts, but it was a nice song.

That song reminded me of her.

I just sighed. I miss her too much. I changed my phone number three months ago because my phone got smashed under our van's tire. I didn't know what her number was.

Aish. Taemin's going bersek.

We were heading to the concert venue to practice our blocking, and dances. Onew hyung was eating chicken again to energize himself. Jonghyun hyung was practicing his vocals, while Minho hyung and Key hyung were fooling around, dancing to Taio Cruz' Dynamite. Man. It felt like we weren't even going for a concert.

Manager hyung cleared his throat and everyone paid attention to him. We were already backstage, and we were still wearing sweaters and shirts. We went to the stage and manager hyung discussed to us some important things. Then, we practiced.

----------------------------------------

''Are you ready, South Korea?!"

Jonghyun hyung shouted to the fans. We were onstage already, and the fans were screaming wildly. We were going to perform "Lucifer", which was a big hit. Onew hyung started singing, and we all started dancing.

-------------------------------------------

Onew hyung was having his solo on stage, and we were all preparing at the back. I had a chance to use my phone and update my me2day account.

Yeorobun, Annyeong haseyo~~~ ^^ keke

Here at the concert in Seoul~ this is our last concert for now, but please support us more~ ^^

"Taemin-ah! We're going on stage!"

''Ne!" I shouted to the voice as I kept my phone inside my bag. 

I went on stage and sat down. We were going to sing a guitar version of "Hello". It was pretty awesome that we could finally sit down and relax as we sing. I could hear the fans cheer us on. I just love them.

------------------------------

It was the end of "Hello". We winked at the audience and they were screaming like crazy people. We stood up as the staff took the chairs and got ready to sing "Love's Way". Aish. I'm still bothered about the fact that we're going to sing this.

I was standing at the center when the hyungs started to move to the back. I was puzzled and gave Onew hyung the look. Why were they moving to the back? The concert wasn't over yet. 

Then, I saw someone I never knew would come and meet me again.

The 'someone' who made my heart beat once again.

Min Hyeon.

She was dressed prettily as ever, and she wore heels. She was never used to wearing them, so I chuckled at how she walked awkwardly and slowly as she approached me. But, I was confused. Why was she here?

She started singing to Love's Way. I felt really shocked, but I sang with her. We sang the song in great unison. The hyungs were singing as second voices. Jonghyun hyung was doing a great job.

I felt some kind of electricity go through my body. My heart was beating fast, and I was happy that I got to see her again. I held her hand as we sang the last lines of the song. I looked at her, and she looked back at me. We were smiling and were self-fulfilled. 

My heart's going to burst.

Man. Even someone like me can experience this?

"Why are you here?" I asked her immediately. We were still on stage, and the fans were cheering loudly.

"This is our real last episode." 

She waved at everyone and greeted them. I was shocked to see that she was wearing the necklace I gave her three months ago. 

Gosh. She changed.

She was walking very confidently now, much like a grown-up girl. Her hair was now wavy, and was dyed light brown. You can see the real shine of light brown in her hair.

She was gotten much thinner than before. Her curves were showing. Her skin was glowing brightly.

What the heck, Lee Taemin? Are you some kind of ert to notice these kinds of things?

I instinctly put my arm around her. "Everyone, this is my wife, Kim Min Hyeon~!" I introduced her to the audience with aegyo. They all screamed. I saw Min Hyeon give me a weird look, but I ignored that. I just missed her.

The hyungs were clapping their hands. They went near us.

"This is the special episode for the final farewell of the Pole Couple in WGM!" Key hyung shouted to the audience.

Onew hyung went backstage and went on the stage again with a camera.

"Everyone, wave!!!" he exclaimed like a child as he captured the audience with the staff camera.

I decided to take this chance with Min Hyeon. "Since this is the last song, I'm going to have a date with you now." I snickered at her evilly. I grabbed her hand and ran towards the backstage and finally, towards the gate. I heard Minho hyung shout "They're escaping!".The fans who I passed were screaming crazily. We went to the van of 24hour, who was surprised at our sudden appearance.

Min Hyeon was shouting at me. "Ya! I thought you knew that I hated wearing heels?!"

I sat down comfortably on the seat I sat on. "Yeah, I know. You hate wearing heels 'cause it hurts. You'll never ever like heels." I stated as a matter-of-fact.
"Seems like you know Min Hyeon very well," A male's voice came at the back of my seat. I flinched, and saw Tae Kyung hyung laughing. It wasn't only him inside the van; everyone was inside.

"Annyeong Haseyo," I greeted politely at them.

Min Hyeon was pouting at me. "Why are we here anyways? You're supposed to be on stage right now!"

I shook my head. "Nah, I'm sure the hyungs handled this."

I looked at the hyungs and noonas inside. "I'll be taking her for a date,"

They all nodded. The van started moving towards the direction I told the manager to drive to.

I texted Min Hyeon because I couldn't tell her this with the hyungs and noonas inside the van.

To. Min Hyeon

Fr. Taemin

You owe me this much for making me miss you. Too much.

You idiot. 

------------------------------------

Was it too fast? I found the other parts boring so I just made it quite fast. Tell me to slow down if you want it to be, okay? :D

Enjoy~~~