Chapter 15- This Isn't Goodbye

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

"Min Hyeon, are you ready to go out?''

"Yep!" I happily exclaimed as manager gave me the mic. We were having another concert after the last concert we had. After WGM, we recorded another mini album, with three of us having our own solo songs. Tae Kyung oppa, Hee Rin unnie and I had our own solo songs, and I was going to perform my solo song right now. The title of the song is "First Kiss", so I had to put on a gentle-looking dress. And, yes, I have to wear heels. Again. It's so freaking frustrating. 

I walked to the stage when the piano started playing. It was Sung Min oppa who was playing the piano. He was talented in playing the piano, so we had him play my song. 

I waved at the fans confidently. They were cheering for me, and I was really moved. I will give this my best shot.

I chuckled as I saw a man putting on a Taemin mask. Gosh, that never gets old.

Oh, Gosh, I'm too nervous

It seems that to this date, I'm oblivious

We're almost nearing our goodbye

Our first date, Aish, My heart's going to fly

Don't know what to do, don't know what to say

They told me it's gonna be okay

First Kiss, I don't know what I'm going to do right now

Your lips are nearing mine, My heart's going "wow"

Will it taste like candy or chocolate?

Please don't let my senses be late!

 

I sang until the end, trying to get that "feeling" into the song. Memories from when I was with Taemin started to flood my head. Tears started to fall down from my eyes. The mixed emotions of being happy because of the fans and being sad because of Taemin was flooding my mind. It was the last sentence of the song, and I was already hiccuping. But, I tried to compose myself and sing it.

Right now, my tears fall

Because of that one first kiss that started it all.

Gosh. I'm going to be in the news right now. I wanted to hug the fans. I was shaking the thought of Taemin away from my mind. The other members started to come up the stage and hug me. I bowed to the fans to thank them for all the things that they';ve sacrificed just to keep supporting us. I wasn't usually emotional, but right now, I was breaking down defenselessly. I'm sure the members understood how I felt. They felt it,too, and some of them cried with me. The fans never fail to amaze us.

We performed our last song entitled "In Your Eyes" which was especially composed by Shin Hwan oppa to the fans.

Everyone was crying with us already. Fans, we could've done it without you. 

We went backstage and started to break down again. We were all very happy with this outcome.  We know to ourselves that we've done great.

-----------

We were back in the van, going to our dorm, dreadfully tired but happy. It was already 2AM, because after the concert, we had to go and take an interview from a radio station. Manager had to pinch in that schedule because we were packed these days, and we couldn't refuse this interview. 

"Min Hyeon, you were great." Ki Bum oppa remarked and smiled tiredly at me. 

"Thanks."

"It's been three months since WGM, right?" 

Ju Rin unnie slapped Ju Min unnie's shoulder. "Don't remind her of that."

"Nevermind that one, Ju Rin unnie. It's past anyway, and I'm sure he's pretty busy." I told them for the third time. For the past few months, they've been very cautious of reminding me of WGM. Everyone watched the "parting", where Taemin gave me a necklace. I was wearing it right now.  

"Right, guys." Tae Kyung oppa defended. "Min Hyeonnie's not that much of a softie."

All the oppas nodded. 

"Sorry for being too soft on you." Ju Rin unnie bowed at me. I just nodded.

I kept myself from thinking about Taemin. I have to move on. I knew that we couldn't be together anyways.

-------------------------------

I was going to bed when my phone rang. 

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"It's the PD from WGM."

I wondered why they were calling.

"Why?"

"The fans were complaining on how fast your contract marriage ended, so we're going to air one more episode as the finale."

Air one more episode? That's impossible!

"How? I mean, Taemin's really busy right now and-"

"You know how they're going to have their concert in Seoul, right? You're going to sing a duet with him. It's a surprise for him, 'cause his birthday is three days after the concert."

What. the. heck. A DUET? Just when I was trying to move on...! But, I can't turn this down. It's for the fans. For the fans.

"You better choose a song by tomorrow and tell SHINee's manager. I'll be sending you the number." The PD hung up.

Okay, so I got to research on some SHINee songs. It was freaking 3AM! But, I gotta do this.

I opened my laptop and secretly turned the WiFi on. All the lights were turned off. I secretly went to the living room so that I won't be disturbing any unnies.

SHINee...SHINee....SHINee...

I was browsing every song in each album of SHINee. Not that I'm much of a fan of theirs, but...

Love Like Oxygen...nah.

Love's Way...OMO. Definitely this one! It totally describes the situation! I really liked the song too much. I downloaded it in my iPod and told the manager immediately. I didn't know that I could find an awesome song in just 30 minutes!

I started practicing the song on my own.  Ah, I'm really excited for this.

My heart was beating fast again.

How would I face Taemin?

I mean...I..admit. I did miss him.

I was reminiscing through the old times again. I held the necklace he gave me.

Ugh. When was I this mushy?

I don't want to be mushy! 

But...I can't help it.

I pouted in the midst of my thoughts. Suddenly, the lights opened.

"Min Hyeon?" Min Kyung unnie said as she rubbed her eyes. "Why are you still awake? And...why were you pouting to yourself?"

I heard laughter from behind. 

"Pouting to yourself, eh?" Ju Rin unnie said as she burst into laughter. They instantly grabbed my laptop.

"Omo...Min Hyeon! You're searching SHINee songs? Don't tell me..." Hee Rin unnie said as she gasped.

"YOU LIKE TAEMIN?!"

I quickly got flustered and shook my head. "No! The PD of WGM contacted me and told me that we're going to have an encore episode where I would surprise Taemin in their concert with a duet!"

All the unnies giggled. Oh, they're all such ahjummas.

"Okay, okay. We understand. Goodluck!" Ju Min unnie remarked.

"But, before that, you have to go to bed!" Min Kyung unnie shut my computer and lead me back to the bedroom.

Aish.

How am I going to handle this?!

Aigoo! 

What Taemin said was right. This isn't goodbye.

----------------------------------------

I noticed that my chapters are getting shorter than ever. :)). I'm getting the writer's block syndrome. :))
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D

P.S.: I also apologize for my lack of abilities in composing. LOL.