Chapter 12- Falling

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Taemin's POV

Was I boring to be with?

Was Dongho better than me?

Tell me, reader. Am I that boring?

I scratched my head in confusion. I wondered why Min Hyeon could easily smile when Dongho was around. Aish...

Why am I thinking about this? I shouldn't be thinking about this....

I lied down on my bed. I was sharing a room with the 2PM hyungs, but they weren't here yet. Everyone was outside, waiting for some snacks. I told them that I'd rest 'cause I was having a hard time with my head.

I wanted to punch myself.

What was I feeling? Why am I being like this?

Awhile ago, I was hanging out with Sulli because she wanted to treat me. I don't really understand her right now, but I just went along. I didn't know why, but I felt just like being around hyungs when I was around her. I felt that I should obey her always, so I tagged along.

Sulli and I were really quiet. She was being strange. She was always talkative, so I was wondering what was up.

"Hey, Sulli, what's up?" I asked as I sipped the smoothie I ordered.She looked at me with sad eyes.

"Taemin oppa...No, I mean Taemin." She suddenly murmured. "Someone I liked seems to like someone else."

Hmn. So, she liked someone? That's news to me. I couldn't really give much advice because I never experienced this. Well, didn't I...?

I tapped her back. "There's lots of guys around the world. And, you're a celebrity right now. Maybe you'd like to focus on your work for now?"

As a fellow singer, I knew how that felt. Fans first, before ourselves. She kept quiet and kept her gaze to the ground. 

I heard the playful noises that the sunbaes were making.

I smiled and grabbed Sulli's wrist. "Let's go check them out. Maybe it'll lift your spirits."

She smiled in return and followed me. 

I saw Min Hyeon pinned to the ground by Dongho. 

Freaking hell.

Don't you know how that looks like?

I wanted to freaking punch Dongho, but I couldn't.

He was young. I felt my conscience punch me on the face for even thinking of it. Dongho greeted me, and I greeted back. But, he went on with wrestling with Min Hyeon. Hey, she didn't have that much fun when I wrestled with her. Was I lacking?

I left Sulli on the edge of the pool and I walked towards the bushes. Aish. I don't know what's going on with my head, so maybe I'll just sit and think while I'm there. I brought out my iPod, and leaned a little to the bushes. Min Hyeon came running towards the bushes, but she didn't know that I was there.

I was almost touching her back. I couldn't touch her back, so I immediately flinched away. "Ya..!"

"What?"
"What the heck, Min Hyeon? Are you a stalker? I hid behind here in order to get some peace and quiet!" I didn't want to send her away, but those were the words that came out from my mouth. Can't take it back now.

"Who told you I was stalking you? I was hiding from Dongho! Aish!" I watched as she went back to the pool. Man. Taemin, you made the wrong move. 

I sighed. Sulli went near me and hugged me. Tears were already coming down her face. I couldn't think of other things right now. i have to comfort her, since she's my friend. I patted her back and hugged her back, but gently. 

"Ya, Sulli, forget about that boy. You still have friends like me, and most importantly, your family."

I tried to soothe her with my voice. She tried to stop sobbing. 

I suddenly went back to reality. I was still here, lying on my bed. Still thinking. Aish. I got up from my bed, and walked outside. I wasn't going to lock myself up. Some of the hyungs went to me to greet me, and invited me to play some water volleyball. They've been playing against the girls for hours already. I guess us, guys, really can't let our pride down. I ignored Min Hyeon for today and concentrated on the game.

Your POV

Taemin joined the game awhile ago. He didn't look that bright, so I was worried. Wait, I was? I thought I was going to ignore him?

Everytime I looked at Dongho, I can't help but stare at Taemin. He was usually so bright, so why was he like this?

Aish. Remember, Min Hyeon. He sent you away. Snap out of it.

And, he probably loves Sulli again. It was proven.

My chest was aching at that thought. Aish. I shouldn't be thinking about this, no, no, no, n-

A very surprising pain hit my head.

"Min Hyeon!" They all came to me. I didn't realize that the ball just hit me. They were all worried, except for one certain person who couldn't keep his laugh- Taemin. I pouted at him, but still ignored him.

"Dinner!' The instructor yelled. I didn't realize that the sun had already set. We all went inside to eat.

--------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

Aww. My cute dongsaeng really fell hard for Taemin. I could see her not being focused on the game earlier. Yoona also told me about what happened.

Yoona was away with Min Hyeon because they went to the clinic to get that small wound on Min Hyeon's head treated. I thought hard about something to make Min Hyeon and Taemin up.

The rest of the girls were here. I fished out the little notebook I had from my bag and started doodling stick figures and hearts and... BINGO.

"Hey guys," I called out to the whole herd of girls inside the room. There were actually a lot of girls here. They all turned their heads to me.

"I've got a plan to make Min Hyeon and Taemin together again!"

Hyoyeon laughed. "Taeyeon, it's as if they were together from the start anyways."

I pouted at her. "What I meant was I wanted them to make up!"

Everyone laughed.

"Anyways," I continued to speak. "I'll rent another room here just for a night and maybe... you know..."

"Lock them inside the room!" Sunny immediately exclaimed. I high-five-d her and we smiled.

"You guys up for it?"

They all looked at each other, but they nodded. I squealed in delight.

Victoria raised her hand. "I'll tell the guys about the plan. I'll call up Khunnie."

Everyone . After all, Nickhun and her were a past WGM couple. There are quite a lot of rumors that they are actually going out, but Victoria's not telling.

She called Nickhun and I instantly went to the counter to rent a new room. The room was unbelievably cheap, because she told us we already got a 25% discount. 

"Let's get this party started," I smirked as I clasped my hands in delight.

----------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Aigoo. The unnies called me out again. They wanted me to go to one room. They told me that Sunny unnie wanted to talk to me there. What a strange place to go to. 

I obeyed them anyways. Hmmm... Room 143. Hmn. Hmn. Oh, here it is! I knocked at the door gently.

"Hello?" I called out. The door slightly opened and...

Someone pushed me inside the room. I heard a locking sound from the outside. I quickly knocked several times.

"Hey, please let me out!" I cried out. What? I was locked inside a room?!

"Ya! Be quiet!" I recognized that voice. It was Taemin. He was lying on top of the bed.

"This is a scheme. They locked us up inside here, and probably doesn't have any plans to let us out tonight."

Why did he sound so calm?! WHY THE HECK WAS HE CALM?! I'm sleeping with him?! WHAT THE...?!

I started to panic. There's no way that I'd get locked inside with...with...him.

Never.

"Don't panic," He started to calm me down. he must've sensed that I was nervous. 'We'll get out tomorrow."

I sat down on the edge of the bed. No way. I'm really sleeping with Taemin.

There was a long silence between us. He was staring at me, and was scratching the nape of his neck. When I would turn my gaze at him, he would avoid it and look at the window. Aish. Seriously. This was so awkward. Unnies, why did you have to do this?!

I just sighed. I guess I'll have to deal with this calmly.

"So..." I started to try and open a conversation.

"Do you like Dongho?" Taemin asked. He wasn't looking at me. He was looking at his phone. 

"He's a really nice guy."

"Do you like him?"

"Yes, but only in a friendly way."

"I see." Taemin suddenly went silent again. What was with the awkward question?I thought about him and Sulli earlier. 

"Taemin..." I started to look for words. "Do you...still...love...Sulli?"

He stared at me in surprise. "No. She's a good friend. Why'd you ask?"

I looked at all different directions. "U-umm... you were just so close with her..."

He smiled at me. But, it wasn't a nice smile. It was a sly one. "Are you falling for me, Min Hyeon?"

BANG. That just hit me.

I didn't look at him. "N-no! I told you that I'd never fall for you!"

He suddenly hugged me tightly. I was resisting him, but he was too strong for me. He put his head on my shoulders comfortably, and started to chuckle.

"You like it. Your heart's beating fast." He started to tease. UGH. Taemin, why'd you have to do this to me,too? Are you all going to gang up on me?

I felt his heart beating quickly,too. "Yours is,too." I shot back. We went silent just like that for 10 seconds.

He suddenly broke the hug. "Let's play the hand game!"

"Bring it on," I smirked. Haha. I was finally smirking. I was good in this game.

Taemin and I started to tap each other's hands. I wasn't going to back down. This went on for like, 5 more seconds and I got bored. I decided to topple Taemin with my best attack. I lunged my hands at him quickly and put much force, but I went out of balance. I fell on him, and my lips touched his again. My gosh. It's this awkward position again?!

I tried to go up, but Taemin's hand was restricting me from doing so. What? 

He couldn't speak, because I was keeping his mouth from opening much wider. I couldn't get up. Finally, I felt Taemin's hand lift off its weight and I quickly stood up. My heart was beating so fast. Aish. I could feel my cheeks burning up, and I was going to explode any minute now. Taemin got up,too, and pinned me to the wall.

I was curious. Why would he pin me to the wall now? I was really shocked with his actions. 

I stared at him, and his whole expression was serious. He wasn't going to let me go this time. My wrists were pinned to the wall as well,too.

Aish. Please, don't kiss me again.

I was weak against him. He was too near. Very near. I could feel his breathing on my ear. His face was really near my ear.

"Fall for me," He murmured. 

He put his lips on mine again. He wasn't letting go. My heart... I don't know what's happening to me. I wanted to kiss him back, but I was too stunned.

I can't do this anymore.

He finally broke off the kiss, and bowed at me. He quickly went to the bed and lied down. I was facing his back. I got the pillow next to his and put it on the floor. I lied down on the floor. My cheeks were burning, and I was having too much adrenaline rush. My chest is going to explode.

Don't worry, Taemin. I already did. 

...I already fell for you.

------------------------------------

OKAY. SO, I'M NOT USED TO WRITING TOO-MUCH-FLUFF CHAPTERS. Honestly, While I was writing this...I felt embarrassed. I don't know anything. My hands just typed it all. BLAME MY HANDS.

It was too mushy,right? It was even too mushy for my tastes.

But, still, please enjoy~ :)