Chapter 10- A Strange Feeling

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

 

Taemin’s POV

I was only curious on what Ju Rin noona was teasing me about. I only wanted to see it.

Aish. Why did it have to end like this?

Now, Korea knows that Lee Taemin and Kim Min Hyeon shared a kiss. Their first kiss.

Their first lip-to-lip kiss.

This is our real first kiss. It had to be taken away by Min Hyeon. I had to take her first kiss, too.

She was staring at me with wide eyes. I didn’t notice that it had been already 10 seconds. I quickly got up from my position and scratched the nape of my neck.

“I..umm...” I was actually panicking already. I wanted to keep things in a cool manner. I didn’t know what to do. I was probably sweating a lot already.

Oh, for Pete’s sake, Taemin! Why the heck does this have to happen?

Min Hyeon was touching her lips. Somehow, that made me smirk inside. What the heck?! I’M ACTUALLY ENJOYING THIS? No. No way.

 

Your POV

Taemin kissed me.

He kissed me.

Kiss.

My. First. Kiss. On. The. Lips.

It had to be taken away by Taemin, too?! You have got to be kidding me!

First of all, he kissed my cheek. He did it a lot of times already. I was getting used to it, but...

This?!

I touched my lips. My...first kiss...

No...

I stared at him in shock. We were both frozen.

I was supposed to be mad. I wanted to throw a fit at him.

But, I couldn’t.

I felt weak against him this time.

Why...?

"Was I a good kisser?" Taemin chuckled and regarded what happened as if it was only a joke.

A freaking joke.

That made me pissed off. Seriously.

It's as if he treated me as his toy.

The oppas came near us. Jonghyun oppa was smirking. It seems like they were spying on us.

Jonghyun oppa tapped Taemin's shoulder. "You're getting more bolder and bolder everyday, Taemin." He playfully smiled at him.

"Ya! Taemin! I better not see any magazines in your room after this!" Key oppa said seriously. It did sound like a joke, but he was being serious with that.

Onew oppa frowned at me and Taemin. He put his hands on my shoulder. "Now, now. Min Hyeon's still a girl after all. Apologize, Taemin."

But, Taemin just stood there and smirked at me as if he was saying something like "Huh. Me? Apologize?"

I knew he wouldn't let his pride down. And, that pissed me off. I instantly snatched my phone from the ground and got my bag in the living room. I shouted "goodbye" to the oppas so that I won't be that disrespectful. I put my boots on and made my way out of this building. Out of the SHINee oppas' sight. Out of Taemin's sight.

Ah...really...

I scratched my head impatiently. I was heading to the park with my glasses and hat on, making sure that no one notices me. I bought myself two vanilla ice creams just to let my stress be relieved. Ah~ I just love ice cream.

I sat down on a bench, thinking hard while I was eating my ice cream. Aish. Why did Taemin have to do that? And, why did he even say that? What the heck. He wasn't even a flirt. Well, maybe my pure thoughts about him were wrong. 

Ah, really. I hate this. I hate thinking about these kinds of things. I was questioning myself,too. It was hard getting the answer from myself. Ah, you may think I'm crazy, but there are just times when we all can't answer a question when we ask ourselves due to some reason.

...what is my reason for not being able to tell myself the answer?

Waaah. I hate this. Not even ice cream can cheer me up. I stood up from the bench. Then, suddenly , someone hugged me from behind.

"Mianhaeyo."

I was shocked to hear whose voice it was.

"I'm sorry, Min Hyeon."

Taemin.

He was hugging me from behind. I was too stunned to even move. I was blushing furiously. I didn't know what to do.

Ah...what to do... he's actually...

He put his chin on my shoulder. "Min Hyeon-ah," He whispered on my ear. I was feeling tingly inside. Ah! What is this feeling?!

In order to make my heart settle down and make him shut up, I shoved the other ice cream on my hand to his mouth. His mouth looked like a mess, but I didn't mind. I escaped from his grasp and tried to calm myself.

Min Hyeon... you're still in earth...

I patted my cheeks. No, no, Min Hyeon. You are not going to blush for Taemin ever.

Taemin was staring at me while he was cleaning his mouth. He held a tissue on his left hand and the ice cream I gave him on the other hand. He was grinning like a kid.

"Min Hyeon," He walked slowly to me. I didn't know what to do. My body won't follow any instructions right now. It was stuck. HELP.

I wanted to escape from Taemin. Oh, please. Help!

Taemin laughed, and my cheek. 

it.

. my. freaking. CHEEK. 

That's it. 

MY MIND JUST WENT KABOOM. 

I couldn't face him right now. He was laughing again. Damn you, Lee Taemin. You're teasing me too much. 

Taemin looked at me and smiled. "So, Am I forgiven now?"

I just nodded. I couldn't even smile at him. I couldn't bicker at him right now. No, not now. 

What is wrong with me?

Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Why is my heart beating so fast?

Taemin's POV

I liked teasing Min Hyeon. She was so cute, blushing here and there and acting all worked up...

But, I admit it to myself, even though I feel...ugh.

I liked that kiss earlier.

I liked it when I hugged her.

I liked it when I the ice cream on her cheek.

I liked it.

I didn't know what was going on with me, but something inside told me that I should protect Min Hyeon some more.

I was heating up, but not in a fever-ish way. I swear, my heart could run a 100000 kph right now. You don't know how fast my heart is beating.

But, I wanted to more.

What the heck?! TAEMIN, ARE YOU INSANE?

You are not supposed to touch Min Hyeon anymore. You are not supposed to.

You hate her, Taemin. You hate her.

Ah, I totally sound crazy with this self-hypnosis.

I hate her. I hate Min Hyeon.

Or, not.

YES! I hate her!

.......

....not.

---------------------------------------------------------

THE END.

Short chapter,right? but I put a lot of fluff in it, so enjoy! :D. I couldn't type up some more. I just had to finish everything I had to. Please, be considerate. ^^.

And, I'm looking forward to the new site. Look forward to it, okay~? :D.

Don't stress yourselves. :D