Call me Oppa

You are my flower boy

The next day…

Jang Ri’s POV

“Welcome to Four Seas-“ I was cut off by my own speech when I realized it was Myungsoo who entered the store again.

“Annyeong Jang Ri-ssi~!” he greeted me cheerfully.

Today he was wearing a beanie and looked sooooo cute with it. His fringe was quite flat yet he still managed to give off that charismatic aura he always had.

“Annyeonghasaeyo Myungsoo-ssi. Looking for flowers again?” I asked while gesturing to the fresh flowers stocked up inside the frigde.

“Yes! Can I have pink lilies bouquet today?” He pointed against the glass doors with a slight pout and adorable expression on his face.

Why does he look so cute today? ASSDJFHEWIO!

“Sure,” I chuckled and began taking out the necessary materials from the fridge.

I began arranging the lilies one by one, making sure that each flower is at a perfect angle to execute its beauty to the maximum. However I fumbled with the side flowers for awhile as they don’t seem to be cooperating with me today.

Aish… I cursed under my breath.

Suddenly I felt a finger poking in the middle of my forehead where my frown creases whenever I felt irritated.

“Myun- Myungsoo-ssi?” I stammered and saw him staring at me with his finger poking my forehead.

“Don’t frown… you look nicer when you smile,” he replied with a smirked and released his finger from me.

“Oh..Oh.. Arrasseo,” I blushed while rubbing my forehead and looked away from him.

I continued with my work and soon enough I started feeling Myungsoo was staring at me again… Like how he was the other day as well.

Ok.. he needs to stop looking at me before I snapped. I really dislike people looking at me when I’m working. It gives me this stress, you know?

“Myun-,” I looked up but was interrupted.

“Just.. Just don’t mind me and continue,” he smiled and looked into my eyes.  

Accepting defeat after that awkward 2 seconds stare, I continued silently, trying to ignore the stare which Myungsoo was giving.

“Jang Ri-ssi?”

“Mmm?” I asked while tying the bundle of flowers together with the green ribbon to cover up the rubber bands holding them together which I had used.

“Why don’t you call me oppa?”

“Mwuh?” I looked at him in disbelief.

Myungsoo’s POV

Here it goes…

“Why don’t you call me oppa?”

She looked at me as if I had just spoke Portuguese. Though I’m pretty sure I did not.

“I mean… you are younger than me right?” I forced myself to find a lame excuse and shifted in my position awkwardly.

“Neh.. Haha. How do you know I’m younger?”

“I saw the other day you were working on your assignment and it says ‘Year 1 Woollim College’. So I guess you’re 19?” I let a sigh of relief.

“OH! You’re quite observant aren’t you? Yup. So let me guess? You are 20? 21?” She smiled and began wrapping up the lilies with the coloured wrapping.

“20 years old,” I scratched my head, “So are you willing to call me op-“

“Myungsoo OPPA,” She interrupted me though her attention was still on the flowers and emphasized on the word ‘oppa’.

Oh gosh… you have no idea how many freaking tonnes of fireworks just exploded in my heart. DAEBAK. She called me ‘OPPA!’ YES! In my mind, I was mentally doing the ‘ooh ssa~’ dance.  [if you guys watch running man you should know how ji sukjin always dance to the ooh ssa dance XD]

“Erm? Myungsoo-SSI?” Jang Ri suddenly broke my train my thoughts with the ‘ssi’ word and waved the already done bouquet in front of me.

“Hey! I thought I already heard you calling me oppa?” I argued.

“I did?” Jang Ri teased playfully ,”Anyway, it’s done. Here you go.”

“Aish… I’m quite sure I heard it,” I mumbled under my breath and received the flowers from her. “How much is it?”

I handed her money and bid her good bye before I heard her saying ,”Myungsoo oppa, thanks for coming,”

I paused in my track and grinned to myself before waving to her with my back facing her in a very cool manner.

Nice one Myungsoo ;D

 

_

there there~ some good chemistry going on between myungsoo and jang ri isnt it? ;D

haha anw thanks so much new subbies! ^^  and thanks to those who read my fic though u are a silent reader XD haha.

i will update soon! ^^v