Staring at you

You are my flower boy

Narrator's POV

“Arghhh… this news report assignment is killing me…” Jang Ri complained and starting messing her hair in frustration.

Once again, she’s alone at the florist shop and attempting to complete her soon-to-be-due homework. It’s a Thursday afternoon and time seemed to be passing by really fast and it’s already 5pm.

“3 more hours till I can get home. Hwaiting!” She cheered herself on and tried to concentrate on her work.

Just then, she noticed a person with blue aura standing outside her shop looking at the bouquets and arrangements on display.

“It cant be… him… right?”

Trying to get a closer view of the potential customer, Jang Ri decided to approach him instead.

“Hello sir, how can I help.. you?” Jang Ri approached the customer outside the shop and realized it was really him. Myungsoo.

“Annyeonghasaeyo… neh, can I ask you a favour?” He asked and rubbed his hair shyly as he asked Jang Ri.

“Eh?! Sure? How can I help?” Jang Ri was taken aback by his ‘favour’.

“Can you show me how you arranged this?” He pointed to the 9 stalks of red rose bouquet in the display fridge.

“Oh… yes. But are you gonna purchase it?”

“Why not?” he smiled confidently, “I brought my card today,”

“Haha, sure,” Jang Ri smiled at the memory of how he didn’t bring enough money which was quite embarrassing.

Then, Myungsoo followed behind Jang Ri, entering the shop.

_

“Are you in a rush sir? If not I can speed up my pace,” Jang Ri asked as she started arranging the roses accordingly.

“It’s alright. Take your time. I’m just amazed by how people can actually make such pretty bouquets,” Myungsoo replied. “I’m Myungsoo actually, you can drop the formalities,”

“Eh?! Neh.. Annyeonghaesaeyo Myungsoo-ssi,” Jang Ri blushed. “Jang Ri imnida,”

“I see.. Jang Ri.. Jang Mi?” he joked. [Jang Mi means rose in Korean ^^v]

“Ai… I get that a lot. That’s why my boss always says I have an affinity with flowers, particularly with roses,” she chuckled.

For the next 15 minutes, Myungsoo just looked silently at how Jang Ri placed the flowers accordingly. He liked how her slim and delicate fingers grabbed hold of the bundle and managed to even out everything perfectly. How her eyes were filled with concentration to finish the given task to her, how her baby hair was always falling loosely and framing her face nicely and how attractive her lips were…

“Myungsoo ssi? Myungsoo-ssi?” Jang Ri broke Myungsoo’s train of thoughts.

“Neh?!”

Jang Ri giggled at his surprised reaction ,”Any preference for the colour wrapping?”

“Erm… what’s your favourite colour?”

“Mine? Blue? Why?”

“Blue it is then,” He smiled at her.

“Oh haha I see,” She continued with the wrapping and soon enough its done. “There you go,”

“Thanks.. Jang Ri. Can I just call you Jang Ri if you don’t mind?”

“Eh?! Oh, of course, Myungsoo-ssi,” she blushed and looked away.

Aigoo… she’s so adorable.

Soon after, Myungsoo paid for the flowers and when he was about to leave the shop, Jang Ri stopped him.

“Myungsoo-ssi.. sorry. Can I just get your autograph?” Jang Ri asked.

“Of course! Haha,” Myungsoo replied with a huge smile on his face.

So! She really is my fan!

“OH! Can you write to Na Kyung instead? Sorry, my best friend really likes Infinite,”

Dam it, i thought she was my fan…

 

_

Hello! :D

once again i've updated my story! thanks so much once again for subscribing!

and aigoo~ dont be scared to leave a comment! i dont bite! :D haha.