I’m jealous?

You are my flower boy

“Yah, Oppa and I are gonna finished your portion if you’re not gonna stop talking about the 2 guys just now,” Jang Ri told Na Kyung at the same time starting on the second packet of dukkbokki which Hyeon Soon bought.

“THEY HAVE NAMES~ L AND SUNGYEOL!!! THEY ARE INFINITE~! WAIT! DOES THIS MEAN THEY STAY NEAR US?!” Na Kyung’s eyes beamed and looked at Jang Ri.

“Why should I know?!” Jang Ri asked, bewildered.

“I guess you are just lucky to see them… Jang Ri ah, ignore the fan girl over there, let’s just eat,” Hyeon Soon chuckled and motioned Jang Ri to eat.

“Ne! Anyway how’s school? Year 2 should be much more busy right?” Jang Ri asked with a concerned face on her look.

“Aigoo… don’t talk about it. The composing assignment is killing me. I’m lacking of inspiration lately,” Hyeon Soon complained and jabbed a dukkbokki harder than usual.

“I see… haha. Sorry I’m not much of a help~” She smiled and it’s that same smile which always melts Hyeon Soon’s heart.

“It’s alright! Ai! Why are you so adorable?~” Hyeon Soon ruffled Jang Ri’s hair and ended up actually a mess out of it.

“OPPA!” Jang Ri exclaimed with dukkbokki in and started throwing light punches on his back.

“Unnie, stop your aegyo on Hyeon Soon oppa. And you, the guy over there, stop flirting with my girlfriend. She’s mine,” Na Kyung spoke out of the blue eying cautiously at Hyeon Soon and Jang Ri which eventually caused all of them to burst out in laughter cos of the funny expression Na Kyung was giving.

Soon after, Jang Ri’s afternoon shift ended, leaving only Hyeon Soon and her alone as Na Kyung had a sudden project meeting to attend. Hyeon Soon insisted on walking her home.

“Oppa, why don’t you get a girlfriend?” Jang Ri asked curiously.

“Nah… Why do I need one when I have you?” Hyeon Soon teased mischievously and poked her on the cheek.

“Aish… that’s not funny! Oppa you are smart, can sing well and even compose music… perhaps you’re just… ahem.. just not that good looking… pfft,” Jang Ri retorted back and laughed wholeheartedly.

“Yah! Don’t you know I’m Woollim’s most good looking music student?!”

“Sure…. Cos there’s only one guy attending the music faculty and that person is you?” Jang Ri stuck out her tongue and started running away from Hyeon Soon who started chasing her.

Jang Ri ah… I really like being with you… I hope you will be mine soon.

Meanwhile in INFINITE’S dorm

“I’m serious hyung! There really is a pretty girl living in our neighbourhood!” SungYeol exclaimed trying to get some response from the rest of s.

“OK… noted,” Sung Jong replied monotonously, apparently uninterested and focused on choosing a good college to enroll in.

“Where?!” Woogyu couple asked excitedly.

“She’s even our fan!” Sung Yeol added to the excitement he was receiving from Woo Hyun and Sung Gyu.

“You mean mine?” Myungsoo chuckled and came out from kitchen.

“Really?!” Sunggyu asked, with a disappointed look on his face.

“Nah he’s lying… let’s visit her floral shop again soon ok?” Sung Yeol suggested.

“Set!” Woogyu shouted in unison.

At that same time, Myungsoo was looking out of the window when he saw a familiar figure. Jang Ri… However, she was not alone. There was a guy walking with her and they seemed to be quite close with each other. Myungsoo did not understand why but he felt a pang of jealously shot through his heart. He wants to be laughing and talking with Jang Ri as well… Ok Myungsoo, stop this. You don’t even know this girl. She’s just a normal girl. Normal, normal, normal, maybe not so normal but special girl… Ai!

 

__

Hello! :D

new chap is up and im getting busy due to uni application and work so i guess now i will update maybe once every 2 days? :x

sighh... but its alright cos i have new subbies now! ^^ thanks so much!

enjoy and do subscribe and comment! ^^