I like your name

You are my flower boy

Jang Ri’s POV

“Annyeonghasaeyo… “ I greeted them and at the same time making sure Na Kyung doesn’t hyperventilate and die.

“Annyeonghasaeyo! L… greet?” The tall guy tried to make the pretty boy talk.

“Neh… annyeonghaesaeyo.. here’s your 1500 won,” he finally spoke and approached me with the cash in his hands.

“JEONG MAL~~~~ KAMSHAHAMNIDA! Myung Soo oppa! Are you friends with Jang Ri?” Na Kyung finally bursted and took the money from his hand. Not to mention stealing some time to have a little bit of skinship with him.

“Oh lord… Na Kyung.. behave!” I screamed in my head.

“Thanks for returning me the money.. and im sorry about my friend. She’s a fan of yours,” I smiled awkwardly and tugging Na Kyung by her hoodie.

“Ani… Its normal,” he replied and took his hand away by Na Kyung a lil bit with force and smiled at Na Kyung.

“Fan?! So you are an inspirit?!” The tall one exclaimed excitedly.

“Hyung.. what’s wrong with you? It’s not like you haven’t seen any fan before…” Pretty boy oh! Now I know his name. Myung Soo spoke between his teeth to his hyung while still flashing that killer smile to Na Kyung.

“Ani! This is the 999th inspirit that I’d met on the street and we need to take a photo… Hold up let me get my phone,” he said while reached for his phone in his back pocket.

“Sung Yeol oppa… I can take a photo with you?” Na Kyung beamed.

“Of course! You are 999th and your pretty friend over there will be 1000th!” he laughed and snapped a selca with Na Kyung.

“Im not a fan…” I mumbled but apparently they couldn’t hear me.

“Sorry…” Myungsoo apologized.

“Ohh.. gwenchana,” I smiled.

“Now it’s your turn! Whats your name dear?” Sung Yeol asked.

“Oh..My name is Jan-“

“Na Kyung imnida!” My bestie butted in.

Thanks..

“I see, Na Kyung! And yours?”

“Jang Ri imnida,” I replied.

“Alright! Jang Ri-ssi! Hana deul set,” he smiled and made me do a victory pose with him.

“Kamshahamnida! Sorry to disturb and we will go now,” Myungsoo apologized and dragged Sung Yeol out of the shop.

“Neh…”

“Oppa wait!” Na Kyung shouted in despair. “I haven’t got my autograph from them…”

“NA KYUNG!” I chided her.

___

 

Myung Soo POV

“Myung! Why are you being like this?!” Yeol asked in anger. “I’m not done with my fan service yet!”

“Can’t you see the Na Kyung girl is going to devour the 2 of us if I didn’t drag you out just now?” I replied cooly.

“Yah!!! She’s my fan ok?!”

“Seriously?! She was holding my hand just now~” I whistled away.

“Aish! Chinja! But isn’t the Jang Ri girl a beauty? “ He asked. “Let’s visit the shop more often now,”

“Whatever…” I brushed it away.

Jang Ri.. Jang Ri.. What a nice name.

 

____

yay! story update~! :D

do comment and subscribe! hopefully i will do a double update soon~!