Officially yours

You are my flower boy

God knows how long they have been in that position. Jang Ri missed those deep brown eyes, those handsome face of his, those soft lips of his, those soothing voice of his. She missed her Kim Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo-ah…”

_

“Looks like I’m being a light bulb now,” Na Kyung chuckled before exiting herself away from the loving couple.

Jang Ri felt awkward as Myungsoo did not speak but just continue staring at her. “You wanna say something?”

Myungsoo ignored her comment and just made his way towards her and hugged her tightly, closing his eyes and breathing deeply, making sure that everything is really real.

“I miss you,” He said, muffled onto Jang Ri’s shoulder.

Jang Ri couldn’t help but smile at him. She then leaned into Myungsoo’s chest and she felt nice to be finally to be in his embrace, warm and secure.

“Me too,”

Myungsoo then released her and held her face with both of his hands, causing Jang Ri’s cheeks to be slightly puffed up and squashed. This caused Jang Ri’s eyes to widen in surprise and she looked so ever adorable to Myungsoo.

“Wae?” She frowned and it made it so hard for Myungsoo to tolerate it anymore, he just gave Jang Ri a quick peck on the lips. He then looked at her, who now had a shock expression, and broke into a smile.

“What’s that for?” Jang Ri said, blushing, though clearly happy by what Myungsoo just did.

“You just look beautiful,” Myungsoo smiled at her, “Thanks for finally waking up, thanks for protecting me that day, I’m sorry you had to go through so much pain just for me…”

“Myungsoo…” Jang Ri cut him away, “I don’t feel bad receiving that blow from that jerk and please apologizing to me.. I’m still fine and look I’m awake now,”

“I know… it just matters to me a lot that you are risking your life for me and I’m really thankful for that,” Myungsoo confessed and took her hand and wrapped it around his.

“Babo,” Jang Ri smiled and combed Myungsoo’s hair with her fingers. How she missed doing that too.

“You look so skinny. This wont do,” Myungsoo suddenly stood up and examined her body.

“What? You don’t expect me to grow fatter after so long right?” Jang Ri retorted and wondered how Myungsoo could be so loving at one point of time and then suddenly he would insult you with the words he used.

Myungsoo then took out his phone and dialed for someone hurriedly.

“Oh.. Omma,” Myungsoo spoke as soon as the person on the line picked up the phone.

“Omma?!” Jang Ri gasped as she heard Myungsoo speaking to his mother. “Ya… why are you calling your mother?”

Myungsoo ignored Jang Ri and continued talking to his mother and gestured to Jang Ri to keep quiet by putting his finger on his lips. Jang Ri tried to disturb Myungsoo but failed and caused Myungsoo to leave the ward as he felt Jang Ri was being too noisy at the background.

He returned after a good 5 minutes of chatting with his mother and the nervous Jang Ri was sitting at the edge of the hospital bed, wondering what’s going on.

“You were very noisy just now when I was talking to my mother just now,” Myungsoo as he walked in.

“Sorry..” Jang Ri mumbled and kicked her legs as if she was playing with invisible water.

“She’s will be coming in awhile time,” Myungsoo said and waited for Jang Ri’s reaction.

Jang Ri’s eyes widen in surprised, “Why?! What did you ask her to do?”

“I told her to brew some tonics for you,” Myungsoo smiled at her, “I don’t like my girlfriend to be so skinny and all,” He then took her hand again and said as he looked into her eyes, “I want you to recover as soon as possible and live the normal life you have all before this happened,”

“But you don’t have to ask your mother to come down all the way down here you know… I’m gonna feel so guilty and everything now,” Jang Ri pouted and played with his fingers.

“It’s alright, and you get to finally meet my mother,” Myungsoo replied, “And it’s time we announced that we are officially together aren’t we?”

“Wait, I’m not sure if that’s a good idea…” Jang Ri suddenly stopped and thought about it. Although she would love to continue this relationship with Myungsoo, she was scared that something similar would happen to not just the two of them but also the people whom they loved.

“Are you contemplating about things and issues surrounding our relationship?” Myungsoo asked as if reading her mind so accurately.

Jang Ri nodded.

“Well, Jang Ri, I’d already promised you that I will protect you forever like how you protected me. I will once again ask Sajang-nim for permission to announce our relationship publicly and from then on it will just be fine…”

“It’s not that simple Myungsoo…” Jang Ri continued, her mood slightly changing.

“I don’t promised that it will be but as long as you have trust in me and you and this relationship,” Myungsoo assured her by holding her hand tighter. “Please Jang Ri…”

Jang Ri broke the eye contact away from Myungsoo and looked away. Not sure if she was able to handle it any further, a lone tear slide down from her eyes as tons of thoughts zoomed pass her mind. Will she be able to handle the pressure from the media again? Will she break down like how she did? Will the people around her be harmed yet again?

“Hey… don’t cry,” Myungsoo said and pulled Jang Ri into an embrace.

“Im scared,” Jang Ri said between her muffles.

“I will be with you,” Myungsoo soothed her and gently rocked her from side to side. He then patted her head and pulled away to give her a kiss on her forehead.

Jang Ri then smiled slightly and nodded her head, giving the permission for Myungsoo to carry on with what he intended.

“Thank you,” Myungsoo lit up and continued, “Now, take a rest now, I will wake you up later when my mum comes,”

“Alright,” Jang Ri smiled as she slowly laid down back onto the bed, with Myungsoo helping her to pull over the blankets and tucking her in.

As Jang Ri closed her eyes, she slowly drifted into dreamland and Myungsoo just sat by beside her as if really protecting her from any harm. He then looked at Jang Ri and felt really grateful that she finally woke up and was glad that she looked so fine just that kind of skinny. After awhile, he too drifted into dreamland.

Not long later, a figure slide opened the door to only find the two of them sound asleep.

“Aigoo, look at how he accompanies her…” The person commented chuckled at the adorable sight infront of her. “He must have learnt well from his father,”

She then proceeded to unwrap the nutritious food she had made and accidentally waking a sleepy Myungsoo.

“Oh omma, you’re here,” Myungsoo smiled and stretched before going to help his mother.

“Oh...” Myungsoo’s mother replied, “Seems like you really love her,”

“Yes,” causing Myungsoo to break into a smile, “Just like how appa loves you,”

“Aigoo….” His mother blushed and playfully hit Myungsoo’s back, causing him to laugh.

“Jang Ri-ah…” Myungsoo shook Jang RI gently, “Omma is here,”

“Hmmm~” Jang Ri mumbled and and stirred a bit.

After awhile Jang Ri woke up and was embarrassed by how Myungsoo’s mother saw the way she slept and kept apologizing to her. Myungsoo’s mum found her really endearing and urged her to eat the food which she had made. Everything felt so heartwarming and loving to Jang Ri since it had been awhile the last time something like this had happened. It felt so right that even Myungsoo found it comforting to see how Jang Ri and his mum got along so well.

_

“Woollim Entertainment had just released the official statement that Infinite L is currently dating Lee Jang Ri, a student studying at Woollim College. She is confirmed to be the person whom L had taken the wedding photo shoot with and it’s been more than 6 months that they have met. Woollim also confirmed that if not for Miss Lee who received the blow instead of L during the fight incident, L would not be where he would be now. We all wish the new couple well and congratulations to them!”

Hyeon Soon read the newspaper and smiled to himself.

“Congratulations Lee Jang Ri,”

And for once, he never felt so relieved and happy before just by wishing someone sincerely.

 

__

That's it people! <3 omg. i cant believe this is the 2nd last chapter of this story. im not sure if i made it seem kinda rush till the end but hopefully it isnt :/

yup. thanks for the subbies who had been with me till the end~

and actually after this story ends i will write another which is kinda related to this but hoya biased so yea. all the hoya fans out there~ ^^

ok. get ready for the last chapter! ^^