Old time sake

You are my flower boy

“You guys… Thanks so much…” Hyeon Soon smiled at all of them and covered his face as he didn’t realize he was crying out of joy and thankfulness as well.

“Welcome to Woollim son,” The CEO smiled and hugged Hyeon Soon before patting him on the head.

_

“Are you done packing?” Yongguk asked Hyeon Soon as he clutched onto his crutches and was about to leave his ward which he had stayed for more than a month.

“Yup, I’m done. I’m gonna go visit Jang Ri one more time before we leave alright?” Hyeon Soon smiled to his hyung before making his way slowly out of the room.

“Aish.. this boy. Though he had accepted the fact that Jang Ri will not be with him, he should then just forget about her and find a new girl,” Yongguk muttered to himself as he helped Hyeon Soon carried his small luggage out.

Hyeon Soon slowly slide the door open as he entered Jang Ri’s ward. There she is, lying on the bed and trying her best to wake up as soon as possible.

“Hey there,” Hyeon Soon said as he sat down on the chair beside her, “I’m gonna be discharged like in a few minutes time. Don’t miss me too much alright?” He chuckled to himself as he said it, clearly embarrassed by it.

“I’m sorry that I cant visit you so frequently like I used to be when I was still staying in the hospital, but I promised that I will come whenever free time I have alright? I am in the same company as the rest of the Infinite boys now. I’m really grateful that they had forgiven my mistakes and gave me another chance to show what I have…”

Hyeon Soon looked at Jang Ri’s peaceful face and continued, “Thank you too, Jang Ri. As of now, please hurry up wake up so that Myungsoo will not be living so torturously. He needs you and really… for the old times’ sake.. just wake up. It hurts to see you living like this…” He then sniffed and tried to stop his tears from flowing out but he couldn’t.

He did not know at this rate when Jang Ri will wake up even though the doctors had been assuring him that she’s always on a steady condition. He couldn’t help but feel sorry for Myungsoo.

“Alright, I’m crapping again. Crying in front of you and whining… “ Hyeon Soon wiped the fallen tears away from his face and stood up slowly as his leg still hurts. “I will be back in a few day times… Take care while I’m away for this period alright?”

He walked away from her and suddenly perked up and stopped.

No way He thought to himself and whipped back his head immediately.

Indeed, he was right.

 “Hyeon Soon oppa…” whispered an awaken Jang Ri, who had her head tilted slightly to right facing an astonished Hyeon Soon. “Hyeon Soon…” she said again.

_

“Myungsoo-ah, hurry up, we’re gonna be late for Hoya and Dongwoo’s showcase debut!” Woo Hyun hurried him as he was still playing guitar in his room.

“Alright! Coming soon!” Myungsoo sighed as he placed the guitar down. He had been trying to compose a song for Jang Ri and so that he can finally sing it to her when he visits her again back in the hospital.

“Took you long enough to get ready,” Woo Hyun as Sung Jong and him were already waiting for him at the door steps.

“Oh! Hyung someone is calling you…” Sung Jong commented as Myungsoo was wearing his shoes. “It’s Hyeon Soon hyung,”

“Answered it for me,” Myungsoo replied and continued wearing the other half of his pair of shoes.

“Yoboseoyo? I’m Sung Jong…” Sung Jong picked up and his bubbly expression turned into a dead serious expression as he heard what Hyeon Soon was telling him.

“What?” Myungsoo stood up after finished tying his shoelaces.

Sung Jong slowly removed the phone away from his face and said, “Jang Ri’s… Jang Ri’s awake..”

“WHAT?!” Myungsoo literally shouted at his dongsaeng’s face and took the phone away.

“Hyeon Soon..”

“Myungsoo, it’s true. She woke up and the doctors are giving her another health check up now. It would be good if you come down now,”

“Of course, see you there,” Myungsoo said hurriedly and went out of the house without caring about Woo Hyun and Sung Jong.

“Myungsoo ah!” “Hyung!” The 2 members called after him but nothing matters to him as of now.

Jang Ri I’m coming. Please wait for me…

_

“It’s great that you are doing fine but I think we will keep you for a few more days to monitor your condition before we discharge you,” The doctor told Jang Ri.

“Ne… Thank you,” Jang Ri smiled feebly and the doctor and 2 nurses followed him out.

Jang Ri turned and looked at Hyeon Soon who had been looking at her ever since she woke up.

“Wae yo?” Jang Ri smiled and asked him. “Do I look weird?”

Hyeon Soon smiled and shook his head and walked towards her, “It’s good to see you after so long…”

“Haha.. I’ve missed you too,” Jang Ri smiled and continued, “Does your leg hurt?”

“Of course..” Hyeon Soon acted as if he suddenly experienced a sharp pain and laughed with Jang Ri after that, “But it doesn’t hurt as much now that I see that you had woken up. Thank you,”

“Ani~ Oppa, why are you being like this,” Jang Ri laughed along and suddenly Na Kyung entered the room with her hair all over the place.

“UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed and ran towards Jang Ri. She hugged Jang Ri tightly and caused Jang Ri to hit her on the back.

“You’re a bad unnie, why did you only wake up now? Do you know how worried I was?” Na Kyung wailed and started crying.

“Na Kyung ah….” Jang Ri said and her lips started to quiver as she saw Na Kyung behaving like this. She held Na Kyung’s hands and can’t help but feel thankful that Na Kyung was so worried for her all along. “You look so ugly when you cry, don’t do this to me alright?”

“Ya….” Na Kyung sniffed, “I rushed down all the way here alright? You know how weird my hair is on normal days..”

“Arraseo…” Jang Ri smiled and brushed her hand over her bestie’s hair.

“I miss you doing this to my hair too,” Na Kyung looked up at Jang Ri, “It just feels different even when Gyu oppa does it too me,”

Jang Ri laughed at her best friend sudden outburst of skinship experience with Sunggyu and Hyeon Soon left the room as he had to go back to the company to settle some issues, leaving the 2 girls some private time catching up.

As Hyeon Soon was walking down the hallway, he saw Myungsoo dashing by, “Hey…”

“Jang Ri… Jang Ri…” Myungsoo panted hard as he stopped to talk to Hyeon Soon.

“Yeah, she’s with Na Kyung inside the room now,”

“Thanks, catch up with you soon,” Myungsoo nodded his head and continued making his way to the ward.

“Unnie, do you miss eating anything? Do you want me to bring over some food?” Myungsoo heard Na Kyung squabbling to Jang Ri before he entered the ward.

And then everything seemed so magical as Myungsoo looked at what’s in front of him. The most beautiful person he had ever seen. Jang Ri was sitting up on the bed, smiling as she talked to Na Kyung and those loose baby hair sticking out. She seemed so much healthier as compared to when she was lying on the bed motionless. She looked like as if she had radiance glowing out from her and Myungsoo never felt so stunned by her before. And knowing that she’s awake and everything made it seemed even more surreal.

“Jang Ri ah….” was all he could utter.

Jang Ri looked towards the direction of the origin of the voice and she stopped breathing for a moment as her eyes made contact with Myungsoo’s.

God knows how long they have been in that position. Jang Ri missed those deep brown eyes, those handsome face of his, those soft lips of his, those soothing voice of his. She missed her Kim Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo-ah…”

 

 

___

Hello! ^^

I just felt really inspiration today so I'm quite glad myself that i'd wrote another chapter so quickly XD haha. and finally Jang Ri wakes up from her coma and they are reunited!~ whee~ lol.

ok sorry i shall be normal. XD

do comment and subscribe~ ^^