Dream of You

You are my flower boy

Both then turned and looked in the direction of Jang Ri. The 2 guys who had their fates tied to her. Myungsoo and Hyeon Soon.

_

In her mind, almost every day she could hear Hyeon Soon speaking to her. And every few day times, she could hear Myungsoo talking to her. Oh, how she missed those voices. It just felt dark and hollow. However hard she tried to wake up, it was hard for her to do it. As if there was something binding her mind, preventing her from waking up from the coma that she was experiencing.

Jang Ri enjoyed the small moments when Yongguk and Hyeon Soon would argue with each other as she could easily imagine the scenes in her head. Not only that, she did enjoy the alone moment with Myungsoo as he would update on how the rest of the boys were and how much he missed her and her flowers. He even told her that TS’s CEO was currently under investigation and his CEO and him were trying to win the law suit that they were dealing with as of now.

Myungsoo was the only one left as Hyeon Soon had to do a checkup from the doctor for this leg.

“Jang Ri-ah…” Myungsoo mumbled as he took her hand and gently placed it above his. “Please wake up soon alright? I miss you so much,” He looked at Jang Ri’s face for awhile and as if he remembered something, he reached out for his back pack and took out a scrapbook.

He flipped to the first page and told her, “Guess what I brought today… I’d started to write a story of us together and wrote down the special moments we had together. But hey… you need to wake up first so you can write the rest with me,”

Myungsoo took a look at Jang Ri again before saying, “I really miss you…” He took her hand and brought it to his face. How he wished those slender and soft hands of hers to caress his face and slowly did he realize that he was slowly crying and those precious tears of his dripping onto Jang Ri’s hand.

_

“Myungsoo ar…. Oppa…” Myungsoo heard a soft voice whispering near him and winced before slowly opening his eyes.

The person in front of him slowly came into sight and it was none other than the person whom he loved.

“Jang Ri?!” He gasped in shocked and took a look at where he was. He was alone in a dark tropical forest with Jang Ri wearing a simple white dress standing in front of him.

“Oppa…” Jang Ri smiled before reaching out for him.

“Jang Ri ah…” He stuttered before advancing towards her and hugging her into his embrace.

She’s real Myungsoo thought to himself and took a sniff of her before pulling her back and looking into her eyes.

“What happened?” Myungsoo asked.

“You are in my dream now,” Jang Ri replied and smiled at him as if all the bad things didn’t happen to her and the rest of the people involved. “Its where I am mentally though my body is still in the hospital am I right?”

“Yes…” Myungsoo replied shortly as he was still quite in shock as what was going on then.

“Oppa…”

Myungsoo turned his attention straight to Jang Ri once he heard her calling him. “Yes, Jang Ri,”

“I miss you too. I know for the past few times when you came to visit me you’ve been telling me a lot about it and it hurts to see you like this too,” Jang Ri held his hands as she looked into his eyes. “I’m not sure when I will be awake and be back with you but promised me that you will wait for me too alright?”

“Of course Jang Ri ah…” Myungsoo replied with tears b at the edge of his eyes, threatening to fall out. “I’m so happy that I can see you here… you have no idea how much I owe you….”

“Sshh… don’t,” Jang Ri placed her finger on Myungsoo’s lips which calmed Myungsoo down and slowly and as gentle as ever she slowly pulled in for a light kiss on his lips. Myungsoo closed his eyes felt ethereal as his lips and hers made contact with each other.

“Jang Ri ah…” He whispered and the next thing he knew when he opened his eyes, he was back to hospital room.

“You alright?” Sung Yeol said to him with a questionable expression on his face.

“Yeah..” Myungsoo breathed before replying him and looked at Jang Ri who was still lying on the bed as before.

“You sure? You were like breathing really heavily just now when I just came into the room and yea you woke up after that,” Sung Yeol replied as he placed his bag down.

“Really? I dreamt of Jang Ri,” Myungsoo said as he got up and stretched before pouring himself a cup of water. “It felt surreal and good…”

“Wow.. that’s cool. Maybe she just wanna tell you that she’s doing fine,”

“I guess. But I would prefer it more if she had woken up and told me in the face,”  He mumbled to himself.

_

“The battle between the 2 companies continues as they will proceed to another lawsuit meeting tomor-“ Hyeon Soon closed the television as the news continued to report on the issue between his ‘old’ company and Woollim’s.

After the incident had happened, not just the artistes, the trainees and also the staff had been told to find their own way out as their company would be on a bankruptcy mode and things may not be as positive as what they think.  Hyeon Soon felt sorry especially to his bandmates as they had been training for such a long time and awhile since they’d only debut for such a short time, they need to suffer from this already.

Just then, someone opened the door and Hyeon Soon looked up and was surprised to see who it was who had come to visit him.

“Sajang-nim…” Hyeon Soon greeted the Woollim CEO as he tried to bow to him but he couldn’t since his leg was still wounded and was lying on the bed.

“It’s alright,” He gestured Hyeon Soon to just relax.

“What brought you here?” Hyeon Soon asked respectfully.

“I came to visit you to see how you are doing and I want to discuss something with you,” He replied and smiled at him as he made himself comfortable on the chair beside him.

“I’m feeling alright and good. Thanks to you and your boys, if not I would have been in an even worse stage,” Hyeon Soon thanked him sincerely.

“It’s alright,” The CEO replied cooly. “We are helped each other when we are in need shouldn’t we?”

“Yes we should, I just want to thank you guys so much. Really. The infinite boys too. Is it alright if I pay them a visit after I healed completely? I would like to thank each and every one of them…” Hyeon Soon requested from the CEO.

“Of course you can. Im glad that Sunggyu and the rest would love to meet you guys,” The CEO said and took a deep breath before continuing. “Hyeon Soon ah.. Is it alright that you do a favour in return as well?”

“Yes of course,” Hyeon Soon replied without much hesitation and wondered what help it could be that the CEO would want from him.

“How about being under the same label company as Infinite?”

Hyeon Soon jaw dropped as soon as he heard the offer from the CEO himself.

“I…. I mean.. hold up..” Hyeon Soon stuttered as his brain couldn’t process what had just happened.

The CEO laughed at his sight and said, “I’ve actually talked to the rest of your members and they are all fine with it and they are actually want you to be part of their team again,”

“But how can I? I had the intention to ruin your company image and you saved my life and now you are saving me again…”

“It’s because… you were a bit out of luck and went to the wrong direction. But I guess you have met the right person now,”

“I don’t know… this is too much for me to accept from you and the lawsuit hasn’t ended isn’t it?” Hyeon Soon asked.

“Yes… But it will end soon as we had more advantage now over my step brother. You don’t need to worry about that,

“Just worry about how Sung Yeol will play tricks on you when are with us,” Myung Soo said as he said while he entered the room with Sung Yeol following behind him.

“You guys… Thanks so much…” Hyeon Soon smiled at all of them and covered his face as he didn’t realize he was crying out of joy and thankfulness as well.

“Welcome to Woollim son,” The CEO smiled and hugged Hyeon Soon before patting him on the head.

 

 

____

Hello guys, new subbies! :D

Firstly i would like to wish you guys a Happy 2013 and whats up? XD haha. I apologise for the really slow updates this time round cos i was busy with sch and i had my exams not long ago.. but yea. Here i am back with a new chapter ^^ hopefully its good enough...

anw thanks for reading and do comment and subscribe~ ^^