Past and Present

You are my flower boy

Jang Ri felt another ominous presence behind her and turned around her. Her eyes widened as she saw the man she love was about to get hit by a bat. She then pushed Myungsoo away causing him to trip and pulling Hyeon Soon down at the same time.

Suddenly everything around Jang Ri seemed to have gotten quiet. And it was not long before she out and collapsed onto the floor.

_

The young couple brought their newly born daughter to fortune teller to see how she will live in the future. They giggled as her daughter squirmed cutely as the mother carried her out from the pram to allow the master to have a better look.

“Aigooo what an adorable child you have there,” The old master smiled at the child as she looked at him with her big bright eyes. “Jja~ Let me take a look at your hand…”

He reached out for her tiny hand and flipped it over as her palm faced up towards him. He slightly squinted due to his failing eyesight and gasped as he looked at the lines on the hand.

The gasp caused the smile on the parent’s face to be gone.

“What’s wrong with my daughter?” The mother asked concernly.

He paused for a while as he gathered his thoughts and think of how to say what he had seen to them.

“Your daughter is special…” He spoke as he continued looking at the child.

“Special? In what way?” This time round the father asked.

“She has a strong sixth sense intuition…” He replied and looked at the two of them. “It can bring her both good and bad as she grows up.”

“Is there any way that can prevent her from-“ The mother spoke but was interrupted by the old master.

“She will be safe before she turned 18. After which, she will have to learn how to fend for herself,”

“Alright, thanks for your help,” The father forced a smile and passed him some money in a red packet and urged his wife to hurry away.

The old master sighed as he watched the couple leave his small dilapidated shop. He then spoke, “The child has yellow aura around her. She will be safe as long as she choose the correct guy in the end,”

_

“Don’t listen to him alright,” He tried to comfort his wife who seemed to be slightly shaken but what the old man had told them.

“But everyone said that what he said is really accurate…” She mumbled as she touched her daughter’s face gently who was currently staring at her face.

“Oh! Eun Na-ah!” A female voice shouted from a distance and caused the couple to turn around.

“Oh! Hyeon Soon’s omma!” She brightened up once she saw that it was her best friend who was calling her. She even brought along her son, Hyeon Soon, who was slowly walking towards them as he was still very young.

“What is the Lee family doing here?” Hyeon Soon’s mum smiled as she greeted them.

“Oh, nothing much, silly Eun Na wanted to check on our daugther’s future,”

“Oh, how was it? Jang Ri’s such a cute girl, I’m sure she will have a bright future,” Hyeon Soon’s mum replied and urged her son to say hi to the baby girl.

“Annyeong….” Hyeon Soon said as he looked into the pram. There, the baby girl was looking intently at the boy too. After a while, she raised her small hands, smiling and at the same time as if asking the young Hyeon Soon to hold it.

“Hyeon Soon-ah, hold her hands! Looks like she likes you,” Eun Na encouraged her son.

Hyeon Soon put out his index and the baby grabbed it with her small hand. “Oh…” he said softly as he was surprised by the sudden contact.

Who knew through that, their fate was tied on that day.

_

“What the heck! Yongguk hyung!” Hyeon Soon winced in pain as Yongguk whacked the magazine onto his plastered leg which was hanging by the support of the stretchy band attached to the ceiling.

“This is your punishment for not hearing me calling you for like a gazillion times,” Yongguk laughed away as he started taking out the food he bought.

“Thanks man, I was composing a song….” Hyeon Soon grumbled in distaste and put away his notebook. “Did you buy the dukbokki I ask you to?”

“Yes yes, of course, I swear you are getting naggier the more you stay in the hospital,” Yongguk commented as he unwrapped the dukbokki and kimchi pancakes.

“No, I’m not,” Hyeon Soon laughed it off, “Now push me to Jang Ri’s ward,”

“Now?!” Yongguk voice came out in a muffled volume as he already started eating the pancakes.

“Yes! Now! I want to eat my dukbokki with Jang Ri,” Hyeon Soon said and gestured the hyung to hurry.

“Fine fine, you will get it when your leg recovers,” Yongguk agreed reluctantly and slowly pushed him out of his ward.

After a few minutes of Yongguk excessive nagging, they finally arrived at the ward. Yongguk slided the door open and pushed Hyeon Soon inside.

There, on the bed, lay the fragile and pale Jang Ri who hadn’t regain her conscious ever since that day. Had it been 3 weeks? It seems short yet long and because she was injured on the head, it knocked her out of her conscious and no one even the doctor would know when she may just wake up.

“Jang Ri-ah, annyeong~” Hyeon Soon said happily although he would request the nurses to push him here every day if none of the BAP members were here.

“Aigoo, she still looks the same,” Yongguk commented, stating the obvious.

“That’s a stupid statement,” Hyeon Soon retorted and started eating the dukbokki. “Jang Ri-ah, hurry up wake up alright? So you can finally eat this again,”

Ever since that unfortunate day had happened, Hyeon Soon had been visiting Jang Ri every single day and had been talking to her. Apologizing to her as well.  His guilt making her at this state was almost torturing him. Although it made him seem like he’s talking to himself, he didn’t mind. He would just watch her slow yet steady breathing and pray for her quick recovery.

Just then, someone opened the door and both Hyeon Soon and Yongguk turned to see who it was.

Hyeon Soon wouldn’t call him his rival anymore. He would label him as one of his close friends now.

“Hey…” Hyeon Soon smiled at the person who just entered the ward.

“How are you?” He asked and settled down beside Jang Ri as well.

“Awesome,” Hyeon Soon replied, “Hoping for the best for her as well,”

Both then turned and looked in the direction of Jang Ri. The 2 guys who had their fates tied to her.

Myungsoo and Hyeon Soon.

 

_____

Hey guys! so. yup. Ive feel quite inspirational lately and yes a new chapter is up~ ^^ kinda shorter than the usual which i write but oh well~ i think its appropriate to end there. XD

or am i giving u guys cliff hanger again? XD but anw~ did u guys watch MAMA 2012?! so awesome~ ^^v

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS! <333 AND SUBBIES!