Sacrifices

You are my flower boy

Hyeon Soon smirked, maintain the eye contact before replying, “Stop taking my face as an excuse but kill me if you really want to. But as of now, don’t be too sure of yourself. Take a look behind you,”

His CEO’s eyes widened as he heard him say and turned around before surprising himself with 3 familiar people who stood at the entrance.

“I think we meet again…. BROTHER,” The Woollim boss made his grand entrance.

_

Jang Ri woke up with a slight headache and squinted before opening her eyes fully. Where am I? Everything around her was white and when she tilted her head to the right, she saw Na Kyung lying on the sofa not far away from. She looked up again and saw drips attached to her. Jang Ri tried to recall what happened earlier but she couldn’t. Her head became to hurt tremendously whenever she tried to think hard. Just then Na Kyung stirred and opened her eyes.

“Oh! Unnie ah! You’re awake?!” She exclaimed and made her way immediately to Jang Ri’s side.

“What happened?” Jang Ri asked her with a weak voice.

“A lot of things did,” Na Kyung sighed and held Jang Ri’s hand before continuing, “You couldn’t remember what had happened?”

“I tried to recall but my head hurts really bad…”

“”It’s ok, Jang Ri-ah, just rest now and I will go and make a call, be right back,” Na Kyung smiled and went out of the ward.

Jang Ri wondered why Na Kyung didn’t seem as lively and happy as before. It seemed like something serious really happened. Deciding to remove those negative thoughts from her mind, she tried to get some more rest and while turning to her more comfortable side, she spotted her hand phone on the side of the small desk.

She reached for it and unlocked her phone, realizing there was a sole message from Hyeon Soon about an hour ago as she checked the time now.

“Jang Ri-ah, I hope you will still let me buy you dukbokki after all this ends,”

After all this ends? Jang Ri wondered what made Hyeon Soon and was about to reply him when she saw the profile picture of him. It was a photo of Hyeon Soon and her they took when they went to Busan earlier in the year.

Suddenly everything flashed back to her. Snippets of images flashed through her mind and her head started to hurt more and more. Jang Ri dropped her phone due to the acute pain and closed her eyes as the images started to piece together her temporary forgotten memories. Soon enough, Jang Ri remembered everything.

Though weak, Jang Ri slowly yet steadily got off from her bed and opened the door slowly. Na Kyung was at the corridor back facing her as she was still talking on the phone.

“Neh, I get it, Sung Jong where are the rest?” Na Kyung asked. “What?! Why is Myungsoo doing there at that filthy basement with Hoya and Gyu?! Tell Myungsoo that Jang Ri had woken up and its fine now,”

Filthy basement? Myungsoo?! Jang Ri pondered and remembered the other time when Hyeon Soon mentioned to her when he was still a trainee that sometimes he and the other BAP boys would go to the basement below his company to drink. It can’t be that basement right?

She decided to just bet on it and seeing that Na Kyung was still talking on the phone with Sung Jong, she pulled the drips out and winced as it hurt a little. She then sneaked away from her hospital ward and quickly head towards the place in her hospital outfit.

__

“Well well well, let’s see who my arrogant brother had brought along to disturb my very interesting session of punishment of this boy,” TS CEO whipped around and smirked, by which sending death glares after which.

“A rapper who can dance,” He looked at Hoya as he continued speaking, “But maybe just not as good as my Jong Up,” This irked Hoya and caused him to clench his fists. Sunggyu sensed his tension and pulled back Hoya slightly to ask him to calm down.  

“And the wonderful vocalist with beautiful and amazing voice but I think he’s just old. A sure lose to my buff boys,” He said it spitefully to Sunggyu and laughed as he saw Sunggyu’s hateful expression as he hated people mentioning his age.

“Last but not least the dear visualist, Kim Myung Soo,” He looked at Myungsoo who was now having his poker face displayed. “The one who caused Hyeon Soon to be like this. I seriously hope you consider backing away from this whole thing if not the pretty face of yours would be destroyed like him.”

Myungsoo looked at Hyeon Soon. He was right. Hyeon Soon’s lips were bleeding and cut and there was a line of blood coming from the top of his head. He hated Hyeon Soon to the core for this entire dark and horrible issue. He would not want to be related to Hyeon Soon if possible. However he knew that Jang Ri would still very much want to treasure him as a friend and it’s because of his terrible CEO who caused him to be in such a state.

“Just cut the crap,” Myungsoo finally spoke.

“Ooh~ In a hurry to get this thing done and over with huh?” TS CEO chuckled and signaled his fighter boys to get ready.  

There were at least 7 buff guys and they started to circle around the 4 of them. Forcing them to stand back to back against each other and into a small circle.            

“Sorry to get you guys into this trouble but I promised after this thing is over we will go on a trip to Jeju Island,” Woollim CEO promised the 3 of them.

“Wow, a bit late to tell us about this isn’t it?” Hoya chuckled and brought his fists up in preparation.

“And a solo album for me please,” Sunggyu asked in advance.

“Aii….” The CEO replied, “We’ll talk about it later. Here we go guys,”

And with a loud scream, the fight began.

__

“Ahjussi, please drive faster,” Jang Ri begged the taxi driver and clamped her hands together as she dared not imagine what was happening now. Hyeon Soon is he alright? Is he safe? Myungsoo is he alright as well? He’s not injured right?

Jang Ri clicked her fingers nervously as she thought of the negative thoughts. They will be fine right? She hated it when everything was happening because of her and through that it always brought tremendous stress to her.

“We are here,” The Ahjussi announced which broke her train of thoughts.

She gulped as she digested what the taxi uncle had said and prepared for the worst to happen.

__

Myungsoo swiftly dodged away from the punches of the bad guys and made his way towards Hyeon Soon. However when he was about to untie Hyeon Soon, the bad TS CEO kicked Myungsoo aside, causing him to lose his balance and fell onto his side.

“It’s not going to so easy,” He smirked as he watched Myungsoo crawled up slowly.

“Says who?!” The Woollim CEO shouted as he aimed for his half-brother with a wooden stick which he found randomly. Yet the other CEO was agile enough to dodge away from the sudden attack.

“I told you its not easy,” The TS CEO smirked as he felt proud of himself getting away from his attack. “Getting on the old age huh?”

While the 2 brothers fought, Myungsoo took this chance to quickly untie the ropes on Hyeon Soon from the back.

“Why are you helping me?” Hyeon Soon asked as he knew Myungsoo never liked him.

“Because of Jang Ri,” Myungsoo replied bluntly and concentrated on untying the ropes.

Hyeon Soon closed his eyes and sighed before saying, “Sorry and thank you,”

Myungsoo paused his actions as he heard those words. Though what Hyeon Soon did was really a horrible act but he believed that forgiving him would be a better choice as there’s no end if he was going to keep hating on him.  

“It’s alright,” Myungsoo replied at a volume where only he and Hyeon Soon could hear. He felt the warmth in his heart as he really let go of what happened earlier and forgave him. Not soon later, Myungsoo untied him successfully and brought Hyeon Soon’s arm over his shoulders as he was pretty badly injured.

“Myungsoo!!!” Sunggyu yelled as he spotted a guy running towards Myungsoo with a baseball bat and was about to attack him.

Hyeon Soon was more spontaneous than Myungsoo and pushed Myungsoo away from himself so that he wouldn’t get hit and tried to dodge away too. But the guy was much faster and still hit the back of Hyeon Soon.

Pain immediately shot up from his back and Hyeon Soon didn’t have much energy left and just laid on the ground, allowing the pain to overtake him.

Myungsoo was surprised by Hyeon Soon’s action which allowed him to be saved from the guy’s attack. He was about to pick up Hyeon Soon when he was interrupted by the same guy who tried to attack him. This time luck was not on Myungsoo’s side as he was punched in the stomach which caused him to cough out air and clenched his stomach in pain. He kneeled down on the floor due the immense pain and realized that the same guy was approaching him slowly and as soon as he was in reachable distance Myungsoo quickly made use of his wit, got up and kneeled the guy’s crotch. The guy was surprised and clutched his important organ as his face distorted into a mixture of pain and shock.

Making use of this golden opportunity, Myungsoo went to Hyeon Soon and aid him up, trying to leave this place as soon as possible.

_

Jang Ri ran into the basement quickly and tried to find the boys as she heard noises further down deeper in the basement. Her prediction was right. They were many people fighting with each other. She hid behind the wall as she tried to look for Hyeon Soon and Myungsoo.

She saw Hoya fighting with a black guy but was on a losing end. Sunggyu was dodging from the blow of a buff dude and the two CEOs were still fighting with each other. From Jang Ri’s side, Myungsoo was helping Hyeon Soon. Both of them were injured but Hyeon Soon was the one who was the most serious.

Jang Ri then immediately rushed to Myungsoo and Hyeon Soon’s side causing the two of them to be surprised by her appearance.

“Jang Ri?! What are you doing here? Why are you not in the hospital?!” Myungsoo asked, bewildered.

“I heard that you guys are in danger so I rushed out immediately,” Jang Ri explained herself and helped Hyeon Soon to move as well.

“Alright, let’s get out of here first and talk later,”

“Gotcha,” The TS CEO held his half-brother by the collar who suffered from his blows but from the corner of his eyes he saw the 3 main characters trying to escape from the scene. “Not so fast,”

He then released him, picked up an abandoned baseball bat and made his way towards the trio. He rose his hand holding the bat as he aimed for Myungsoo.

And that did it.

Jang Ri felt another ominous presence behind her and turned around her. Her eyes widened as she saw the man she love was about to get hit by a bat. She then pushed Myungsoo away causing him to trip and pulling Hyeon Soon down at the same time.

Suddenly everything around Jang Ri seemed to have gotten quiet. And it was not long before she out and collapsed onto the floor.

 

 

 

_____

Finally~ hahaha. chapter 35. not sure if my writing skills getting worse and worse but i felt like weak at my descriptions these days T^T

mianhe~ and this story is going to come to an end soon. haha. not the next chapter though! so yea. thanks so much to those who have been sticking with me for the entire time ^^

comments are love~