Ready. Set. Action.

You are my flower boy

Hyeon Soon let out a sigh of relief after talking to Woollim’s CEO as he walked out of the small company and finally heading back to his dormitory. It had definitely been a long and arduous day for him. He checked his surrounding, making sure that it was clear of paparazzi, before making his way back to the dormitory.

He really hoped that whatever he had told the Woollim’s CEO would help in salvaging the horrendous situation he had caused.

Buried deep in his thoughts, Hyeon Soon didn’t realise that there were 3 guys clad in black outfits following closely behind him. They signalled to each other before nodding their head at the same time and began their orders.

Hyeon Soon was shocked that there were suddenly 3 guys who attacked him. One of them hit Hyeon Soon on the back of the leg which caused him to kneel with huge impact on the ground. He groaned in pain as he could feel bruises forming already. Another covered his nose with a towel dapped with chemical and it all happened in such a fast moment that Hyeon Soon didn’t had any time to react and found himself slowly falling into darkness.

_

“You’re not leaving yet?” Jang Ri leaned against her side on the bed as Myungsoo was sitting on the stool beside her.

“Not until you fall asleep,” Myungsoo smiled as he brushed away a strand of hair covering Jang Ri’s hair.

“Then I’m not gonna sleep,” Jang Ri said playfully and giggled like a small girl while she held out her hand, wanting Myungsoo to hold it.

Myungsoo took her hand and used both of his hands to sandwich Jang Ri’s in between as he began to play with it.

“I like how your hand fits mine,” Myungsoo spoke as he intertwine his fingers with Jang Ri’s hand.

“Pfft.. Cheesy guy,” Jang Ri laughed at him and squeezed his hand with hers.

“Yah! I’m serious about it,” Myungsoo was annoyed at Jang Ri as he was really speaking the truth from his heart and tried to get her attention by pouting.

“Oh gosh, is this the Myungsoo I know?” Jang Ri laughed while sitting up on her bed and tried to cover her eyes with her hands after seeing Myungsoo trying to act cute in front her.  

Jang Ri felt Myungsoo took her hands and removed them from her face and when she opened her eyes, she was surprised to see Myungsoo’s charming eyes looking lovingly at her at such a close distance. She gasped and didn’t know what to do.

Myungsoo was dangerously close to Jang Ri and he had realised his action had caused Jang Ri to stop breathing momentarily. He could smell the light scent from her and he allowed his eyes to trace from her alluring eyes slowly down to her pump lips. Myungsoo closed his eyes, moving slowly forward. He expected himself to meet the soft lips of Jang Ri but became disappointed when he felt nothing. He opened his eyes and was shocked to see the scene in front of him.

Jang Ri had one of her hands on her chest as if she had difficulty breathing and with the other hand supporting her body weight on the bed. Her eyes were wide opened as if she had seen something really terrible.

“Jang Ri-ah! What happened?” Myungsoo asked and held Jang Ri’s shoulders, trying to meet her eyes.

Jang Ri’s gaze shifted here and there and mumbled something incoherent and this scared Myungsoo a lot.

“Jang Ri!” Myungsoo tried again with a louder voice and finally Jang Ri looked at him.

Her expression looked so fearful and she finally spoke, “Oppa….”

“I’m here…. What happened?” Myungsoo held her hands and realised they had turned super cold.

“I saw something….” Jang Ri told him and she could feel her eyes starting to water.

“What did you see?” Myungsoo looked at her and thought it could be related to her aura sensing skills.

“Hyeon Soon Oppa…” Jang Ri replied with her looking into his eyes, “I think he’s in danger,”

“What?”

“Hyeon Soon… I think something bad had happened to him. Myungsoo you got to help him,” Jang Ri cried out exasperatedly.

“Jang Ri, you got to tell me what’s going on first. How come you are having these visions?” Myungsoo tried to calm her down.

“I don’t know. It never happened to me before. I thought my skills were only limited to aura,” Jang Ri spoke and tried to look her phone. She found Hyeon Soon’s number and quickly dialled his number, “Please be safe…”

“’The number you have dialled its currently-‘ Oh no…” Jang Ri replied softly and got out of her bed.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to find him,” Jang Ri grabbed her cardigan and started to move.

Myungsoo found this exceptionally absurd. Firstly, he was just getting intimate with his girlfriend and out of the blue Jang Ri had her skills working again and now Hyeon Soon is in the picture. He was jealous of course.

“Woa, wait a minute,” Myungsoo stopped Jang Ri who was about to leave her room. “Jang Ri, you need to calm down and we need to talk about it first. Do you know where Hyeon Soon is?”

“I… I don’t know, I just feel really anxious….” Jang Ri told him and she thought that it was really irrational of her to actually just head out not knowing where she could actually look for Hyeon Soon. “Oppa, I don’t know what’s going on.. I know that he’s in danger and I can’t help him. Do you know how helpless I feel?” And that did it. Jang Ri burst into tears and covered her face.

Myungsoo’s jealousy slowly subsided and looked at how vulnerable his girlfriend was. Although he knew that Jang Ri also knew that Hyeon Soon was the one which caused all the trouble which they were currently having.  

Myungsoo took Jang Ri by his arms and hugged her tightly.

“Jang Ri-ah… Don’t scare me like this please…” Myungsoo said softly and patted Jang Ri’s back. “Hyeon Soon will be alright ok? I will ask Hyoan hyung to check if anything really happens,”

And with that, he let go out Jang Ri, whipped out his phone and started to call for his hyung. However he didn’t know that the moment he was talking on the phone, Jang Ri started to feel giddy and felt her centre of gravity shifted. She began to see flashes of images of Hyeon Soon and felt her head burning with pain.

Unable to handle the acute pain, she collapsed onto the floor and caused Myungsoo to be shocked and rushed to her immediately. He shook her and shouted for her name but she didn’t respond.

“JANG RI AH!! JANG RI!!!”

___

“Have you brought Hyeon Soon to the place I told you to?”

“Yes sir, he’s also tied up like what you have instructed me to,” The man clad in black replied him.

“Good job. I will go there soon. You may call it a day,”

The man bowed before leaving the office quietly and let the TS CEO alone. He took a look at the B.A.P. poster stuck at the right side of his office before saying, “Himchan. You’re are not going to be forgiven so easily…”

__

Hyeon Soon slowly opened his eyes and winced at the bright light shining onto his face. He wasn’t any familiar place which he knew. He tried to move his arms but realised that they had been tied behind onto the chair at which he was sitting.

“…” He cursed as he recalled what had happened.

“I thought I told you no cursing when you are a celebrity? Image Himchan… Image,”

He knew who was behind him without even the need to turn his head. That son of a CEO.

 

 

 

___

Hello!!

Once again im so sorry for the slow update. but ive moved to seoul for the time being and hence the late update and stuff. really sorry.

hope this chapter isnt too much of a 'Jang Ri's special skills' episode. lol. idk how to explain but yea. XD

do let me know how this chapter was!! and thanks for reading and comments and subbers too! ^^