Discovered

You are my flower boy

Dongwoo walked nervously to and fro in his room, thinking of what to do with regards to the information he had overhead back in the office. He was sure that the friendship between Jang Ri and Hyeon Soon would be gone once he disclosed it to either Myungsoo and Jang Ri. Then again, he felt guilty if he doesn’t do anything about such as helping Myungsoo and Jang Ri but he has no idea how he could help them.

“Argh… this is so frustrating,” he cursed under his breath and sat on the floor as he hugged his banana pillow.

“What should I do?” He said to himself again and looked around the room, hoping to find anything which could actually help him. He flipped some of the books on his desk but nothing actually could help him solve his problem.  

Frustrated, he walked out of his room to the kitchen to grab a drink, meeting Sung Jong along the way.

“Hyung, you alright?” The maknae asked while drinking his small carton of strawberry milk.

“Huh?” Dong woo asked as he opened the fridge, trying to remain calm and hide the fact that he’s actually not alright.

“You look kind of stress over something,” Sung Jong continued probing him.

“No-Nothing… Just thinking about the upcoming dance battle choreography,” Dong Woo grabbed a random drink and closed the fridge door.

“Oohhh…” Sung Jong looked at his hyung with a suspicious eye and nodded his head.

“What?” Dong woo asked, after seeing his dongsaeng giving him that weird look and nod.

“You’re lying,” He blurted out after a few seconds later.

“What?!” With that he started laughing awkwardly and the laughter slowly died down after seeing Sung Jong giving his poker face. “Fine…”

“Hyung you are really horrible in acting,” Sung Jong drank the last bit of his strawberry milk before throwing it into the bin.

“Thanks for your honesty,” Dong Woo replied bluntly. “Sajang-nim told me that he’s treating us to dinner,”

“OK…. And?”

Dong Woo sighed, he knew his maknae wasn’t that easy to lie, or more like he’s really horrible at acting. His eyes move between Sung Jong and the floor and it repeated for about 3 times before he finally gave in.

“Alright… Don’t be shock alright?”

Sung Jong nodded his head and listened carefully to what his hyung had to say.

_

“Im sorry Jang Ri-ssi, but I think its best that you stay low profile and away from Myungsoo for the moment,” The sentence reverberated in Jang Ri’s mind as she slowly walked along the road back home.

“Sajang-nim!” A exasperated Myungsoo shot up and looked at his CEO as if he was literally out of his mind. “I thought you were supportive between the-“

“Myungsoo-ah, calm down let me listen to what I have to say first,” He tried to calm the visual down. “Things are not favourable on our side right now and you had no idea what could happen. I know you love her and same for her as well, I really do support you two but you have understand this Myungsoo-ah…”

“Nothing is going to stop us both-“

“I think I will go first,” Jang Ri mumbled and bowed before running out of the room.

“Jang Ri-ah!” Myungsoo shouted for her and wanted to chase after her but his CEO held him back. “Sajang-nim! Let me go!”

Tears slowly welled up in her eyes as Jang Ri reflected on this entire issue. It was her fault she thought, to even allow herself to fall in love with a member of one of Korea’s top idol groups. She should have been more careful and aware of her surroundings.  

She stopped in her tracks as she saw her favourite dubbokki stall in sight. She smiled slightly to herself. She always come here alone whenever she feels down and would talk to the Ahjumma who never failed to cheer her up.

“Ahjumma~” She called out to her as she entered into the tiny tent stall of hers.

“Oh! Jang Ri-ah~!” The Ahjumma waved passionately at her and welcomed her inside. “The usual?”

“Neh…” She smiled while she sat down, “And one soju please,”

“Eh? Are you sure?” The Ahjumma was quite surprised by her request as she knew Jang Ri wouldn’t order Soju and furthermore it was just past six in the evening.

“Thank you,” She thanked her as the Ahjumma brought out a plate of her dukbokki and bottle of Soju.

“Hey dear, what’s wrong with you?” The Ahjumma asked with an endearing smile as she dragged a nearby stool and sat beside Jang Ri.

Jang Ri sighed as she poured a small cup of soju and brought it to saying, “Love is troublesome,” and gulped it down.

“Dangerous too,” She continued while she poured another cup and had her second shot, feeling the warmness filling up .

“But you do know that love can bring happiness too?” The Ahjumma spoke and poured a small cup of soju for herself before drinking it.

“Love can bring joy to this world,”

“I know…” Jang Ri replied with a sigh and toyed with the small glass cup. “I didn’t realise things could be so tough,”

“You are still young,” The Ahjumma chuckled, “You have much more to experience and learn about love,”

“Ahjumma you have many experience?” Jang Ri joked with her.

“Of course!” The Ahjumma laughed, “You should have seen how many boys were head over heels for me years ago,”

“Woa… Ahjumma you must have been a beauty in the past” Jang Ri laughed along.

“Neh~ Don’t worry dear, the hard time will pass,” She smiled at Jang Ri, causing wrinkles to form on her face.

“I think I’m going through the hard times right now,” Jang Ri poured another cup of soju when she thought about Myungsoo. “I should not have dated him and caused him so much trouble….”

“Nonsense,” Ahjumma brushed her off, “Listen ah Jang Ri, being in love is not just being oneself alright, of course you may feel guilty to be the cause of whatever you may be experiencing now but you must believe the love you have created with him alright?”

The Ahjumma then held her hand and continued, “Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. So don’t give up Jang Ri…”

On hearing her words, Jang Ri remained silent for awhile, biting her quivering lips and finally bursted into tears and hugged the Ahjumma. The Ahjumma then cooed her, rocking her like a small child, “It’s alright dear, just let it all out…”

_

Hyeon Soon finally cleared his mind and decided on what to do after the talk he had with his mother. He thanked his mother and hugged her once more before leaving the gates of his house, returning to face the reality.

Not sure if it was coincidental, Hyeon Soon happened to pass the dukbokki stall and decided to give a visit to the Ahjumma. However before he could step into the shop, he heard a familiar voice together with some sobbing.

“I really love him, ahjumma. I really wish for the best of him, I don’t want him to lose everything he had worked so hard just for me…” The person paused for a sniff before continuing, “I’m scared of what the media will do to Myungsoo oppa…”

Hyeon Soon hesitated if he should enter the small stall and finally decided not to. He doubt Jang Ri would want to see him, more like to see someone who she had befriend for more than 10 years do something so hurtful to her.

He stayed outside the stall and looked up to the sky which was slowly darkening as the night falls.  Even with a thin separation of tent, being able to stay near Jang Ri would still mean a lot to him. With a sigh, he thought to himself, “Don’t worry Jang Ri, everything it’s going to be over soon. This is something I really can promise you…”

 

_

HELLO~

erm. erm... a lot drama going on here but no worries because i've starting the next chap already and im feeling quite inspirational lately~ XD haha. so yup. i think i will update like on wed or sth. whoot~~~!

thank you all for reading and yr comments! i really really appreciate it! ^^