Explanations

You are my flower boy

“Sunggyu-ah, since you are the leader, why don’t you explain to me what’s going on and who is this girl in the photos?” CEO asked and passed him the stack of wedding photoshoots. “I don’t remember hearing from Hyowan that you and the rest have any wedding photoshoots the other day,”

Their CEO had went to their dorm to ask about the photos which had been surfacing on the internet and only became aware of the incident when reporters started crowding outside woollim building asking if he knew the female character.

“She’s a friend of ours…,” Sunggyu spoke cautiously and looked at the members. Woo Hyun was looking on the floor with both of his hands clamped together, Sung Yeol and Sung Jong following suite whereas Hoya and Dong Woo were standing behind the CEO, trying to mouth some answer to him. Myungsoo was standing beside the leader with his heart pumping real fast.

“Alright and so? She’s a model or something? Trainee?” He continued asking Sunggyu.

“No……” Sunggyu replied slowly and again looked at other members for help.

“Yae deul-ah, are you guys hiding something from me?” The CEO crossed his arms and looked at the 7 boys.

“Actually…. She’s my girlfriend. We only got together yesterday,” Myungsoo confessed to his CEO with a straight face, earning surprise from the rest of his buddies who didn’t expect him to say it to their CEO.

“Why didn’t you say earlier Myungsoo-ah!?” CEO smiled and gave his visual a big hug which shocked him.

“Sa-jang-nim…..” Myungsoo released himself from the hug and asked, “Aren’t you going to scold me?”

“No! Not really,” He laughed it off and continued, “I was still worried if you will ever get yourself a girlfriend. At least the other guys have dated before and you and Sung Jong.. I don’t know what to say…”

“SA-JANG-NIM!” Sung Jong stomped his feet and continued, “I will find one soon alright?!” which earned laughter from Hoya and Dong Woo.

“Really? Thank you so much!” Myungsoo smiled and thanked his president.

“But your girlfriend…” The president continued asking.

“Her name is Jang Ri, Lee Jang Ri,”

“Right, Jang Ri-ssi, is she related to Him Chan of B.A.P.?”

“They are really childhood friends like what the article had mentioned but as of what happened last night, I’m sure it’s an accident and misunderstanding,” Myungsoo explained.

“It better be some misunderstanding,” He smiled and patted Myungsoo on his shoulder, “I better contact the CEO of TS entertainment before the media stirs up something more useless,”

“Where else can you find such kind hearted CEO?” Woo Hyun cooed and the rest of the members started gathering around Myungsoo.

“I know right…. So glad he’s alright with it,” Myungsoo smiled and thanked his president mentally in his head.

“You better go and ask Jang Ri what happened now and settle this quick,” Sung Yeol suggested and passed Myungsoo his phone.

“Yup… hope everything its alright,” Myungsoo took his phone and searched for Jang Ri’s contact before pressing the call button.

_

“Unnie I’m going to work now, see you later~” Jang Ri chimed before exiting herself from her small apartment.

“Neh!” Na Kyung shouted from her room.

She walked the stairs with heavy steps, thinking about the incident which happened to her and Hyeon Soon yesterday night. She knew Hyeon Soon was hiding something from her and she hated it when she couldn’t figure it out what was it. Before she knew it, she had reached the ground floor and greeted the security guard before leaving the building.

“Agashi! There are quite a lot of reporters outside by the way,” The guard warned her as Jang Ri passed by him.

“Neh? How come?” She asked curiously before straining her head and looking out at the main entrance. There really was a large group of reporters holding cameras either sitting down or pacing around the door.

“I don’t know,” The guard explained, “I think they are waiting for someone to come out from this place. I would advise you to leave from the back door if there were one, but I guess not… You have to pass that human crowd,”

“I guess so too…” Jang Ri shrugged before announcing her leave to the guard.

She did not think much and when she reached the door, a few reporters noticed her appearance and got up, getting ready to snap some photos. She pushed the door from inside and was soon being mobbed by the reporters.

“Miss! Are you dating Him Chan from B.A.P. or L from Infinite?” A reporter placed a voice recorder in front of her face.

“Is it true that you are a new trainee in Woollim Entertainment?”

“How long have you known Him Chan and L-ssi?”

“Da… Dating?….” Jang Ri stuttered from the question and the shock of the number of people who started flashing their camera in front of her face. She felt her phone vibrating in her pocket and took it out to see who was calling her. She was glad that it was Myungsoo who called her.

She apologized and tried to avoid the reporters and squeezed her way through the human crowd and started running away when she reached the end.

“Oppa?!” She panted and tried to run as fast as she could, occasionally turning back to see the reporters still chasing after her.

“Jang Ri-ah! Are-“ However Jang Ri cut off Myungsoo before he could finished his sentence.

“Help me! I don’t know why but there were so many reporters chasing after me now!”

“Mwuh?!” Myungsoo shouted at the end of the line.

“Did something happen?!” She ran to a taxi stand and quickly hopped onto a cab before the rest of the reporters could reach her. She was a fast runner for a girl.  

“Are you alright? Where are you now?” Myungsoo asked with a panicked voice.

“Neh….*pant pant*” Jang Ri swallowed her saliva, “Ahjussi, just drive off for now please,”

“Are you in a taxi?”

“Yes… Oppa… What happened?”

“I tell you when we meet. For now just come to our dorm, call me when you reach alright and before you get off the taxi,” Myungsoo said with a concerned tone.

“Alright, see you later,” Jang Ri ended the call and told the taxi driver to drive her to Infinite’s dorm.

This craziness level is taking a toll in Jang Ri and she gulped thinking off the possibilities of what actually could have happened during the journey to Infinite’s dorm.

_

“You want to make Jang Ri a what?” Hyeon Soon asked bewildered at his CEO’s suggestion.

“You heard me. A trainee. Simple. So you can just tell the media you guys have been dating since then,” His CEO nodded his head, “If not what are going to do about this scandal you had created?”

“Jang Ri is my best friend and I’m not going to let her suffer from the media because of my carelessness last night,” Hyeon Soon clenched his fists under the desk.

“You mean your crush?” His CEO smirked. “You want to protect your lover?”

“How did you…” Hyeon Soon asked, showing how surprise he was.

“It’s all in your eyes son…. You cant bluff me on this,”

“Fine… yes. I like her. No. I love her and you cant make me do something that will hurt her,” Hyeon Soon said with anger.

“Yes I can. It’s either this or you are going down,” The CEO stood up before walking beside him. “Think about it before you make any decision, don’t be blinded by your love for her. She already has L from Infinite, what makes you think she will come to you if you don’t go for her in the first place,”

Hyeon Soon clenched his fists and shot his CEO a look of hatred and all his president could do was smirked at him before patting his shoulders and walking out of the room.

In a fit of anger, Hyeon Soon punched into the wall, creating a small dent. He didn’t know he was crying until he felt tears streaming down his face.

“Jang Ri…. I’m sorry,”

 

_

HELLO~! :D

sorry its been such a long while since i last updated. :/ had some issues but now its alright~

sorry if i made TS's CEO sound so harsh/mean lol. its only for story sake so yea~! ><

hope you guys enjoy this chapter and comments are love!!! hehe. thanks for reading! :D