You're mine

You are my flower boy

Myungsoo had no idea what took over him but he just did what he wanted to do for a long time- to kiss the girl whom he was kissing now.

Jang Ri was beyond shocked by Myungsoo’s action and as far as she knew it was rude to open her eyes when you were being kissed, she shut her eyes and felt how soft Myungsoo’s lips were.

Slowly, Myungsoo leaned in, with one of his hand holding Jang Ri’s head behind, leading the kiss. Whereas Jang Ri was holding onto the sink for support, trying not to allow her legs to give way from the fuzzy sensation she was experiencing then. They continued and soon it became a heated kiss and they broke apart gasping for breath.

Myungsoo looked into Jang Ri’s eyes before smirking, “I stopped it from bleeding didn’t I?”

Jang Ri started laughing before nodding her head and said, “Is that all you could say?”

“Jang Ri-ah… I could say a lot more to you,” Myungsoo held both of Jang Ri’s hands and looked at her, “I could tell you how I was attracted to you ever since the first time I saw you, how innocent and sweet looking you are, how thankful I was to you when you saved me from those bad guys and really how beautiful you look in that gown that day…”

“Oppa….” Jang Ri’s eyes started watering and her voice quivered.

“You have no idea how nearly every single action of yours can drive me crazy. Especially that time when I was stuck in Japan, I missed seeing your laughter, your smile and the flowers you made. Sung Yeol thought I was going crazy and I thought I was too. I was crazy. Crazy about you, Jang Ri…” Myungsoo cleared his throat and kneeled down before continuing, “So Jang Ri, will you be my girlfriend?”

At that instant, tears started rolling down from Jang Ri’s eyes and all she could managed was nodding her twice before bawling out.

Myungsoo was surprised by her reaction and didn’t expect Jang Ri to cry. He immediately stood up and pulled Jang Ri into his chest and patted her head.

“Jang Ri-ah, why are you crying?” Myungsoo asked panicky, for he always felt lost when girls cry in front of him.

He felt her shaking her head and after a minute or so, Jang Ri finally calmed down and looked up to meet Myungsoo’s eyes. Her eyes were slightly glistening and her nose still had some hint of red, the after effects of crying.

“Oppa… thank you…” She mumbled before covering her face with her hands.

“For?” Myungsoo removed her hands from her face and tucked some of her hand behind her ear.

“For liking me,” Jang Ri said shyly and looked at her feet.

“Aigoo… silly Jang Ri,” Myungsoo messed her hair up before asking her, “So I assume your answer is a yes?”

“Oppa…” Jang Ri blushed before punching lightly on his shoulders. “Neh..”

“So you’re mine now,” Myungsoo commented, contented and folded his arm with confidence.

“Yah… what’s that suppose to mean?!”

“We sealed a pact!” Myungsoo replied and smirked.

“What pact?”

“This?” Myungsoo pointed to his own lips. “You want another one?”

Before Jang Ri could reply again, he managed to steal a light peck Jang Ri again, causing Jang Ri to forget what she wanted to say.

“See… you’re mine. Stamped by lips and now a property of Kim Myungsoo,” Myungsoo grinned, happy with his own actions which caused Jang Ri to blush madly.

“Oppa!” Jang Ri slapped his shoulders with more force than usual, “Stop it!”

“Arraseo,” Myungsoo smiled before pulling Jang Ri in for another hug.

_

“HE DID WHAT TO YOU?!” Na Kyung shouted excitedly after hearing the news that her best friend got attached.

“SSSh!!!” Jang Ri put a finger in front of , trying to quiet Na Kyung down.

“Finally!!!” Na Kyung put her bag down before untying her hair and walking into the kitchen to grab a drink.

“What do you mean finally?”

“Sunggyu told me he wanted to confess for a long time already, just that he lacked the courage,” Na Kyung smiled at her, “Guess he finally confessed his love for you~”

“Yah~” Jang Ri blushed, “So how was your date with Sunggyu?”

“OH!” And this time it was Na Kyung’s turn to blush, “It was nice…”

“Only nice?” Jang Ri smiled cheekily at her.

“Yea…” Na Kyung avoided eye contact and took a sip of her apple juice.

“Park Na Kyung~~~” Jang Ri sang and started tickling her weak spots.

Na Kyung managed to fight off Jang Ri’s evil hands and ran into the bathroom and locked the door before her best friend could dig out anymore secrets from her.

“You better tell me when you come out later! Or you are going to be stuck all night inside the toilet!” Jang Ri shouted and knocked on the door.

“Andwae!” Na Kyung shouted back, “I can call Gyu opp and tell him to ask your guy to release me!!!”

“Yah! PARK NA KYUNG STOP IT!”

_

Hyeon Soon checked the message once again before sending it to Jang Ri. He had just asked Jang Ri to meet him at their usual dukkbokki place for he had something he had to accomplish tonight. Finally after 3 years of hiding his feelings for Jang Ri, he had decided to reveal it tonight. It was a super rare opportunity for him to get out of the dorm as he and the BAP members were still promoting their debut single. He conspired with the rest of the members to lie to their manager that his family had some sudden issues.

“Of course! I will be there in 10 minutes~ I have something to tell you too! ^^” Hyeon Soon smiled at the reply from Jang Ri and after which he ordered a plate of dukkbokki from the Ahjumma.

After waiting anxiously for 10 minutes or so, a bubbly Jang Ri appeared in front of him and she greeted the Ahjumma passionately as well.

“Oppa! Long time no see~” Jang Ri smiled at Hyeon Soon  before putting a piece of dukkbokki into .

“Yah.. am I more important than the food?” Hyeon Soon before eating as well.

“Ani… it’s just that I’m kinda hungry,” Jang Ri replied with her mouthful. “Can we order soju too?”

Hyeon Soon nodded his head and called out to the Ahjumma who passed them the soju quickly. He  then wiped some of the gravy off Jang Ri’s mouth with a napkin and she replied him, “Gomawo Oppa~”

“So what do you want to tell me?”

“OH!” Jang Ri swallowed her food before sitting straight and smiled at Hyeon Soon. “Oppa… I got a boy friend,”

“Mwuh?!” Hyeon Soon nearly choke on his own words.

“Oppa! Are you alright?!” Jang Ri started patting Hyeon Soon’s back. “Yah… Why are you so surprised?”

“Who is it?” Hyeon Soon drank a cup of soju to hide his mixture of emotions. “Kim Myungsoo?”

Jang Ri nodded her head before putting another piece into . She looked so happy Hyeon Soon didn’t know what to reply her but tried to force a smile for her. “Chukahae~”

Inside his heart, Hyeon Soon felt like he was torn into pieces and experiencing the same thing when he found out his ex-girlfriend had cheated on him.

“Why does nobody love me…. Now even you.. Jang Ri-ah….”

_

HELLO! :D

omg im so sorry if the kissing scene was weird/awkward/lack of description LOL. i at these stuff. XD you guys like the confession part though? XD i thought it was pretty sweet haha!!! XD  anw Myungsoo over took Hyeon Soon by confessing first to Jang Ri~ kekeke.

anw i found out that it's rose day in korea today so... HAPPY ROSE DAY PPL!~ ^^

i cant wait for woollim to release their infinite's album songs later~ hehe.

I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE COMMENTS AND SUBBIES SO FAR! THANK YOU! <3