Kiss

You are my flower boy

Hyeon Soon’s POV

“Hyung! Was Jang Ri the one you were referring to just now?” Dae Hyun asked me backstage after our debut showcase had ended.

I smiled and nodded my head.

“Woa… are you guys together or something?” Zelo asked cheekily before removing the top of his costume outfit and changing into his casual dressing.

“Soon,” I merely replied and checked my phone for any new messages. Zelo nudged his fellow maknae line and started laughing by themselves. 1 new message from Jang Ri JJang. I smiled to myself and leaned against the pillar.

“OPPA~~~! You looked so cool just now!!! ^^v Congrats on becoming an idol, please continue doing it with all the passion you have and show the whole world what you have installed for them. Hwaiting! OH! What if I say I reject your dukkbokki date? Kekeke~”

This cheeky girl sure knows how to play with me. I smiled to myself before replying her message “Yah. What do you mean just now? I look cool all the time alright?! Haha. Thanks so much and no. I will drag you to the dukkbokki place.”

“You should introduce her to us soon,” Young Jae put his arm around me and pointed to my phone.

“Exactly!” Zelo nodded his head excitedly, causing his ramen-permed hair to move along as well.

“Maybe next time,” I smiled at Young Jae and messed up his hair causing him to groan.

_

“Na Kyung ah, your hamstergyu is gonna be irritated if you don’t come out from the bathroom now,” Jang Ri knocked on the toilet door impatiently. She had been waiting for Na Kyung to finish dolling up for the past 1.5 hours.

As if on cue, the door bell sounded and it must be Sunggyu waiting outside.

“Your man is here~” Jang Ri shouted out loud almost immediately she heard the closing of make up products and unlocking of the door.

“Just in time! I’m done~!” Na Kyung beamed when she stepped out of the washroom and did a small twirl, causing her dress to swell up. “Do I look fine?”

“Haha, of course,” Jang Ri touched up on Na Kyung’s hair, “Aigoo… Sunggyu is so lucky to have you as his girl,”

“Hehe,” Na Kyung grinned at me before dashing towards the door to open it up for her boyfriend.

“NA KYUNGIE~!” “GYU OPPA!”

The cheesiness Jang Ri was experiencing could be much more of than a deluxe cheese pizza. She shuddered before walking out from their bedroom and greeting Sunggyu before realizing a shy Myungsoo outside her doorstep as well.

“Oh! Myungsoo Oppa?!”

“Ah… Hello Jang Ri,” He smiled at her before rubbing the back of his head.

“I brought him along to keep you company while we go on our date,” Sunggyu pointed at his fellow band mate, “Thought you wouldn’t mind him,”

“Of course she wouldn’t mind!” Na Kyung giggled and waved at her best friend, “See you soon later at night,”

And in no time, the small household was only left with the awkward 2 pair.

“Erm, come on in,” Jang Ri motioned Myungsoo who was still standing at the door way.

“Neh,” Myungsoo removed his shoes and went over to the living room. Though he had been here the other time, he still find Jang Ri’s house quite interesting, with all the small flowers decoration they had in the house and the infinite posters that Na Kyung had stuck on the walls.

“Any drink you want?” Jang Ri entered the kitchen and opened the fridge, checking out the drinks she could offer to Myungsoo. “Milk, orange juice….”

“Water is fine,” Myungsoo replied her and started looking at the display cupboard. Inside it, there were pictures of Jang Ri and Na Kyung back when they were in elementary school. Not only that, there was also past photos of Hyeon Soon and Jang Ri together in a playground. Jealous crept into him, feeling envious that Hyeon Soon and Jang Ri had already known each other for a very long time.

“Hyeon Soon Oppa has good genes doesn’t he?” Jang Ri broke the silence in the house before passing Myungsoo a cup of water.

“Hmm?” Myungsoo was surprised by the question and replied immediately, “Yes… He looked the same,”

Jang Ri took a sip of her cup of milk before sitting down on the sofa, “Oppa, I want to see your id!”

“Why?!”

“I want to see how you look before you debuted!” Jang Ri smiled at him before reaching out her hand, demanding Myungsoo to show her his id.

“What if I say no?” He chuckled before sitting down beside her.

“I will snatch it from you,”

“Fine, let’s play a game,” Myungsoo adjusted himself to face Jang Ri and sat crossed legged. “If I win, you have to agree with what I say and if I lose, I will show you my id,”

Jang Ri hesitated for a moment before agreeing, “Fine. What game?”

“Staring game,” Myungsoo replied with confidence.

“AHA! I’m good in that!” Jang Ri clapped her hands and grinned.

“We shall see who’s better,” Myungsoo chuckled and cleared his throat and got himself into a serious mode.

Jang Ri also sat crossed legged and faced Myungsoo. They looked at each other with concentration and Jang Ri began counting down, “3,2,1!”

Both of them looked at each other with their eyes wide opened and for the next 10 seconds they didn’t blink their eyes at all. Jang Ri looked into Myungsoo’s eyes with determination and slowly she found herself slowly being mesmorised by how charismatic Myungsoo’s eyes were. Those brown eyes…  

As for Myungsoo, his eyes slowly found himself tracing Jang Ri’s feature, from her bright eyes which was well protected by her bushy eyelashes and slowly down along her nose bridge and then her luscious lips…

Jang Ri suddenly snapped her fingers in front of his face which caused Myungsoo to got a shock and stared at her.

“What?”

“You lost!” Jang Ri cheered and started clapping her hands.

“That wasn’t fair!” Myungsoo argued childishly. “You did this!” He started snapping his fingers in front of Jang Ri.

“You didn’t set the rules~!” Jang Ri smiled and held her hand out again, “Id please~”

Myungsoo reluctantly pulled his wallet out from his pocket and looked at Jang Ri with pleasing eyes before saying, “Can I not?”

“Sorry you cant,” Jang Ri grinned at him, “Loser got to keep their promise,”

Myungsoo pouted before pulling out his id from his wallet and placed on Jang Ri’s hand. It was only a few seconds time before Jang Ri burst out laughing, “What’s with your hair?!” She continued teasing him by placing his id next to his face and described the big difference between the past and the present Myungsoo.

“Yah!” Myungsoo tried to snatch it back but Jang Ri blocked of his hand and reached out for her iphone on the coffee table.

“I’m going to take a photo of this,” Jang Ri laughed and just when she was about to take a photo Myungsoo’s hand came again but got blocked by her agility again. However due to her fast action, the bracelet which she was wearing accidentally scratched against her lips.

“Ahh!” Jang Ri dropped Myungsoo’s id and her hand quickly went to lips.

“Are you ok?” Myungsoo asked with a huge concern shown on his face.

Jang Ri looked at him with a frown and asked, “My bracelet cut my lip…”

Myungsoo took a good look at her lips before saying, “Jang Ri-ah… I think its bleeding….”

“Ai!! OPPA! Your fault!” Jang Ri stood up and lightly jogged to her toilet to see how bad it was.

“Wae?!” Myungsoo asked bewildered before following behind her.

Jang Ri was bending over her sink and near her mirror to see how bad the cut was whereas Myungsoo was standing behind her.

“Its.. really bleeding… Tsh!” Jang Ri gasped at the sudden sharp pain when her tongue brushed over the small cut.

“Should I stop it from bleeding?” Myungsoo asked.

“Oppa you can?” Jang Ri turned around and looked at him with a surprise look.

“Like this?”

Myungsoo spoke and it was in a milisecond time before he crashed her lips onto Jang Ri’s.

 

__

 

HURHURHUR THEY KISSED~~~ XD

yup lately im lacking of inspiration and honestly the lip bleeding thing was from my own experience. I MEAN NOT THE KISSING PART. LOL. i crashed into the flower display fridge when i was working today T.T hurt dam badly.. but im fine now. XD

haha and im working all the way until sunday which is MOTHER'S DAY!!!~ unlikely to update until then~ :/ but still... THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND DO SUBSCRIBE! ^^