Polaroid

You are my flower boy

Narrotor’s POV

After receiving the green signal from Myungsoo that the rest of the Infinite members were fine with the interview project, Jang Ri had been busy with preparing the relevant questions and borrowing filming equipments from her schoolmates to record down the entire interview process.

“UNNIE~~~ CAN I JUST GO WITH YOU?! I CAN BE YOUR HELPER!” Na Kyung whined and tugged at Jang Ri’s hand when she found out that she was going to interview Infinite.

“You will just start fan girling!” Jang Ri rejected her.

“I promise I won’t make a noise. I will just watch them silently~ Or help you carry your equipments? Please?” Na Kyung gave her signature puppy eye look which Jang Ri always softened when she sees them.

Jang Ri sighed and thought about it for a few seconds before nodding her head.

“UNNIE! YOU ARE THE BEST~!”

“Yah! You better make sure you do what you promised!” Jang Ri reminded her before carrying the heavy camera and supporting stand.

“Let me help you with this! Can I bring my Polaroid too?” Na Kyung rushed to help Jang Ri and gave her a cheeky grin.

“Yes yes, just hurry. We don’t wanna be late!” Jang Ri smiled at how innocent and adorable her friend was.

Myungsoo’s POV

“Yah! LEE SUNGJONG! SHIFT THE SOFA NEARER TO THE LEFT!” Sunggyu was using his authoritative voice again. “MORE! MORE!”

Sung Jong was grumbling but still listened to the leader. The poor maknae… Woo Hyun and Sung Yeol were busy cleaning up the kitchen and preparing some side dishes to serve Jang Ri later. Whereas Hoya and Dong Woo were practicing the dance steps which they wanted to show Jang Ri later.

The members seemed to be more excited than me when they knew that Jang Ri was going to have this interview for her school project assignment today. They better not say something ridiculous again…

The buzzer for the intercom came and soon enough all the members stopped what they were doing and looked at the direction of the door.

“SHE’S HERE!” “OMG! I’M NOT DONE COOKING YET!” “HOW’S MY HAIR?” “I WILL GET THE DOOR!”

“Let me,” I chuckled after seeing the members’ reactions and pushed Sung Yeol away who wanted to answer the door.

“Hello?”

“Neh! Jang Ri here!”

“Welcome to Infinite’s dorm~” I did a little bow and gestured Jang Ri to come in after I had opened the door. Oh~ Her hardcore friend is here too.

“Annyeonghasaeyo~ Na Kyung imnida!” Na Kyung gave a 90 degrees and smiled. She looked much more decent this time round.

“Sorry I didn’t tell you but I brought my friend along. I needed some help to carry the equipments around,” Jang Ri apologized.

“It’s alright! Jang Ri ah, no need to so formal! Relax!” Woo Hyun appeared while wearing a pink apron with a spatula in his hand.

“Neh! So~ shall we start?” Jang Ri smiled at me.

Narrator’s POV

Na Kyung and Jang Ri busied themselves by setting up the filming camera as well as briefing them slightly about what the interview was going to be like. Up to till now Jang Ri was really impressed by how Na Kyung was keeping her cool, but she bet deep inside her heart she must be screaming like mad.

Jang Ri chuckled at that thought and didn’t realized that Myungsoo was noticing her outside his room.

“Silly girl, stop smiling to yourself,” Myungsoo walked past her ruffled her hair who ended up earning one of Jang Ri’s famous slap on the arm.

One by one, the members settled on the sofa with Jang Ri sitting at the left and Na Kyung cued them by raising her arm, counting down using her fingers before hitting the recording button.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Lee Jang Ri from Class 1A2 Woollim’s College imnida,” Jang Ri smiled towards the camera and did a small bow. “Today we have Korea’s top idol group ‘Infinite’ who will be helping me with my project on ‘Influential People’,”

“Hana dul set, annyeonghasaeyo Infinite imnida~” The boys said in unison and did a bow.

“Influential people are ones whose actions and opinions strongly influence other people or major course of events, do you think you actually can or have influenced people?” Jang Ri spoke into the fake microphone before passing it to leaderGYU.

“Idols and celebrities definitely somewhat have influence on people, since we are idols we try to show our best to the public and of course hope that we have influenced others. To encourage others to chase their dreams, to persevere on no matter how hard the course of road may be,” Sunggyu spoke effortlessly and gave his infamous hamster smile at the end. 

“Of course that must be the case,” Jang Ri smiled before continuing with the interview.

The interview went on smoothly and Jang Ri was able to capture most of the details and answers which she would have needed for her project. Hoya and Dongwoo had their yadong couple moment and Sung Yeol also didn’t miss his chance to do his gag. After the entire interview had ended, Na Kyung’s fangirl mode finally came up and started taking polaroids with each and every one of them.

“Unnie! You want one with Myungsoo oppa?” Na Kyung beamed.

“Eh? Me?” Jang Ri was astounded by her dongsaeng before looking at Myungsoo who seemed pretty surprised as well.

“So? For memory sake?” Myungsoo asked and smiled.

“Haha, of course then,”

Jang Ri stood beside Myungsoo awkwardly and Na Kyung motioned them to stand closer together. “Unnie! Closer!”

“Myungsoo ah… It’s not like you get to stand so close to her everyday so just cherish this moment,” Woo Hyun whispered into Myungsoo’s ear.

Myungsoo air between his teeth before shooting a death glare to his greasy hyung.

“Hurry hurry, don’t let a girl wait~” Sunggyu chimed.

“Neh…” Myungsoo replied before moving closer to Jang Ri and putting his hand around her shoulder.

“Hana deul set! Kimchi!~” Na Kyung clicked and soon the Polaroid started coming out from the camera.

There… a sweet looking shot was taken ;D

 

_

Hai guys... sorry for the failed interview. idk what to ask 'them' LOL. and this chap is kinda boring i know

but i promised chap 15 will be much better. haha

thanks once again for the new subbies! :D