Delivery services

You are my flower boy

Jang Ri’s POV

Yes! Half an hour more and I’m off for work! I can rush home to watch ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun”

I smiled to myself and thought about how wonderful it is. I hope there isn’t any last minute customer if not I will miss my episode. Speaking of which, Hyeon Soon oppa couldn’t stay with me because he had to go home early to celebrate his roommate’s birthday with the rest of his buddies. So alone~ lonely~

“BRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG~!” the shrilly phone on the counter rang.

OH LORD… this better not be some last minute order.

“Hello! Four Seasons Florist, how may I help you?”

“Hello? “ a kiddy voice was on the other line with some giggle at the background. “Is this the florist shop?”

“Yes, how may I help?”

“Ok…hold on please, SUNGGYU HYUNG! I GOT THROUGH THE LINE!” The opposite party shouted loudly causing me to wince and hold the phone a little further than usual. “Jongie! Pass me the phone!”

“Hem!” the person cleared his throat. “Sorry for the commotion! I believe you do delivery services?”

“Oh! Yes we do. May I know when do you require the flowers?”

PLEASE DO NOT BE NOW! I WANT TO GET OFF WORK AND WATCH MY DRAMA WITH KIM SOO HYUN IN IT. 

“Actually now,”

Dam it.

“Ok sure, may I just have your address and the type of flowers you wish to have?” I replied monotonously after hearing the depressing news- to deliver flowers so late at night. Ok its not that late but still… I want to rest.

I scribbled down the details and before I hung up I was pretty sure I heard a familiar voice at the background. Strange. I ignored it decided to just focus on my super duper last minute customer’s request.

_

I looked around the buildings surrounding me, trying to figure out the exact location which I’m supposed to send the eustoma bouquet to.

I guess this is the right place?

I pressed the bell waiting for a reply.

This guy must be rich and love shoes a lot.I thought why I looked at the shoe rack which is filled with tons of shoes varying from slippers, dunks and sports shoes.

“Hello?” came a voice from the intercom.

“Hi! Delivery for flowers~” I said in the most cheerful tone as possible.

“Hold on please~”

“Neh!”

A few seconds later the mahogany door opened, revealing a guy wearing black wife beater and boxer shorts?!

Myungsoo’s POV

The refreshing feeling you get when you just came out of the shower is really great. Especially when I just had that heart-to-heart talk with Dong Woo and Sunggyu who happened to enter the room and then spread the entire thing to the rest of the members. Nonetheless, its still great to get something out of my chest.

“Hold on please~” I heard Woo Hyun speaking through the intercom.

“Myungsoo, you got visitor,” Woo Hyun smirked at me before joining the rest of the members at the sofa who seemed to be anticipating something.

Ignoring their odd behavior, I made my way towards the door and asked,“Me? So late at night?”

Who could it be?

I opened the door, half expecting to be my mum or brother, or perhaps… JANG RI?!!

 

_

HEY GUYS~ :D

HAHA. yes i just finished watching 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun'.. such a nice drama isnt it? ^^v wanna link it somehow to my story~

anw thanks for your comment! ^^ so hyeon soon to himchan? yes? haha

do comment and subscribe! ^^