Collision Trend

Dirty Little Secret

“MiMi, what’s wrong? Hey! MiMi! Answer me!” DaeHyun yelled with furrowed eyebrows. He looked up at the rest of s with wide eyes. Just as he got up to leave the room, YoungJae jumped him and pushed him back down to his seat. He knew his best friend well and he recognized the blind fury in his eyes. It usually resulted in some messy clean up by the rest of them and YoungJae never really liked cleaning (because he usually gets too OCD about perfecting the job).

 

“Whoa, hey, okay, calm down, DaeHyun. I’m sure MiMi is fine. And even if she isn’t, she can take care of herself. She’s not a damsel in distress you have to go save every five seconds just because things don’t go according to plan. Not to mention you charging into Woollim and going commando won’t help. Do you know where she is? Are you just going to go in there and yell her name out? Everyone would question who the new girl is and what her relationship with this blond guy is, making her cover up that much more difficult to deal with. And-”

 

“YoungJae, shut up. I got it. Just stop talking, geez…” DaeHyun complained with a sigh. YoungJae smirked in success. Giving 1000 reasons why you shouldn’t do something worked every time in discouraging someone to not do something. No one likes nagging (which is why no one likes to listen to HimChan).

 

DaeHyun ruffled his hair in frustration. When he felt a comforting hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see JongUp giving him a reassuring smile. He sighed, feeling so useless.

 

“I’m going to get a drink of water,” he grumbled, throwing the earrings and watch to YoungJae, who freaked out at having his precious invention tossed like that. The older boy ignored their brain’s rant about how he was always so disrespectful of his technology. He placed his mask over his mouth again before he left their “club” room.

 

“Ah!”

 

Blinking, DaeHyun stopped moving after opening the door. It felt like he hit something…

 

He checked behind the door he just opened to find a girl sprawled out on the floor, rubbing her head. He was about to ask if she was okay, but stopped himself when he realized that he was in school. Instead, he just stared coldly at the female he just slammed the door open on and walked past her to the water fountain.

 

She stared up at him as he passed.

 

“He could have at least apologized…” she murmured to herself as she continued to nurse the wound on her head.

 

~

 

‘Hmm…should I cry to a teacher? No, MiHyun would probably be too confused to do that…maybe I should just rub my eyes and look really pitiful?’

 

After HoWon had left, MiMi had found a chair in the dark room and was currently sitting in it in a very composed position with her legs and arms crossed, leaning against the back of the chair. Quite the opposite of a normal reaction for someone that just nearly got , but this was MiMi and she was not exactly normal.

 

She was accessing how she should be reacting to this as Kim MiHyun. It made it more difficult since she knew it was Lee HoWon that just assaulted her. She would need to be careful she didn’t reveal that information in how she behaved or it would give her away completely. Clearly he did this to see if she would react differently, so in order to keep up her act, she would need to react differently to how she normally reacts but how she should react normally as MiHyun…

 

…this was giving her a headache…

 

‘ARGH, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN EASY MISSION! GO ING DIE, LEE HOWON!’ she screamed in her head as she messed up her hair in frustration.

 

~

 

Six of the kingkas were currently hanging out in the student council room. Their leader, SungKyu, had been the student body president during his high school years and DongWoo had taken his place after he had graduated. Now that the two of them had graduated, WooHyun followed in their steps and was the current president, so the room had always used for the 7 of them to hang out during break (even though SungKyu and DongWoo weren’t in high school anymore).

 

Noticing that one of them is missing, SungKyu asked all of them, “Where’s HoWon?”

 

The others merely exchanged glances and shrugged.

 

Just as they were about to speculate where their Busan member is, he entered the room nonchalantly.

 

“Thanks,” was all he said as he took some of WooHyun’s food.

 

“Yah! That’s mine!” WooHyun shouted, only to be ignored by HoWon again. Their AB type member sprawled himself out along one of the couches (yes, they had couches) as he continued to munch on his stolen goods.

 

“Where’ve you been, man?” DongWoo asked him as he took a bite out of his lunch.

 

“Greeting the new girl,” he answered casually, not bothering to look up.

 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at HoWon, who wasn’t bothered by their stares.

 

“Yah, Lee HoWon! What did you do to MiHyun?!” SungYeol finally yelled, shooting up from his seat.

 

“What I always do.”

 

“Omo…that poor thing. MiHyunnie! SungYeol-oppa is coming!” SungYeol screeched out as he was prepared to run out of the room, only to be stopped by MyungSoo. SungKyu massaged his forehead with his hand.

 

“Why are you all so surprised? I figured it was obvious HoWon-hyung was going to attack her sooner or later when we saw her this morning~” SungJong chimed as he resumed munching on his lunch while the rest of them crowded around HoWon.

 

“Lee HoWon, what did I tell you about attacking every single transfer student?” SungKyu scolded with a sigh.

 

“Better safe than sorry, Hyung. You never know when one of them could be a spy,” HoWon shot back with a sinister smile.

 

“You couldn’t wait a day?” groaned WooHyun. “I haven’t gotten tight with MiHyun yet! She could have come cried on my shoulder if you gave me at least a day! Now you’ve traumatized her, and she probably sworn against males for the rest of her life. Thanks, HoWon-ah. Thanks.”

 

SMACK!

 

“OW!”

 

“Oh, shoe…” MyungSoo commented, picking up the shoe that flew over and hit WooHyun right on top of his head. WooHyun didn’t have to turn around to know who had the nerve to throw a shoe at him, but he did anyways to yell at the jerk that had assaulted him.

 

“Yah, Kwon SooJin! Are you crazy?! What would you do if I out and had to go to the hospital?!” WooHyun speculated dramatically. His eyes widened as the other shoe flew towards him. Luckily for him, he was able to dodge it in time.

 

“What did you just call me, Nam WooHyun?! You want to die?!” the one called SooJin threatened as she rested her hands on her hip, standing at the door with an intimidating glare directed at WooHyun.

 

“Bekah-noona~!” SungJong squealed, literally jumping into her. He threw his arms around her neck and hugged her tightly. “Noona! I’ve missed you so much! How was your break? Did you have fun in Italy? Ooooh, I want to go there so badly!”

 

“Aigo, SungJong-ah~ you get cuter and cuter every time I see you~!” she laughed, hugging him back, ruffling his hair. He pouted at her and fixed his hair immediately.

 

“Did you bring us back any presents?!” SungYeol smiled widely as his eyes lit up just at the thought. SooJin, better known as Bekah, rolled her eyes and smirked.

 

“No, SungYeol, it’s not legal to bring hot Italian girls back in my luggage. I’m pretty sure security would call me out for that. Though you’re welcome to try, be my guest,” Bekah chuckled as SungYeol scowled at her.

 

“Now who is this MiHyun and what did you guys do now? Misbehaving already? Aish, seriously, I’m in no mood to clean up your messes. I’m still a bit jetlagged from my flight, so just tell me who I have to beat up,” she sighed in exhaustion as MyungSoo handed her back her shoes to put back on her feet where they belong. While she was looking down, HoWon got up from his seat and shuffled quietly out of the room. Looking back up, she raised her eyebrow at the magical disappearance of the Busan boy. Before she got a chance to question what the hell happened in the two seconds she wasn’t paying attention, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her waist as she felt the weight of someone’s chin on her shoulder.

 

“My beautiful princess~ you got your favorite boy something from Italy, right~?” WooHyun cooed sweetly as he gave her a backhug. Bekah smiled at him sweetly as she placed her hands over his.

 

“Of course, I did~” she giggled, taking out a nicely wrapped present. WooHyun held out his hand with a wide smile causing his eyes to disappear.

 

“Here you go, MyungSoo-ah~” Bekah cackled, throwing it over at their visual. Surprised at the projectile, he fumbled with the gift a bit, nearly dropping it, before he finally got a chance to look at it. WooHyun’s jaw dropped as MyungSoo thanked Bekah, who stuck her tongue out at WooHyun.

 

“Rebekah~~!”

 

~

 

“Wow, that was close. Bekah would have killed me,” HoWon sighed in relief as he checked back down the hall to see if he had to run even farther away or not. Seeing no signs of Bekah coming out, he calmly strolled further down the hall to get some lunch at their cafeteria. As he turned a corner, someone ran straight into him. But because he was so built, the person flew backwards while he stood standing. Before she was able to hit the ground, he caught her arm and pulled her back up. Unable to control the forward momentum of her body, she fell right into his chest. Immediately, she pulled back and apologized.

 

“I-I’m so sorry! I wasn’t…I wasn’t looking…I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” she stuttered repeatedly as she sniffled a few times.

 

HoWon blinked a few times before he finally realized the girl that collided into him was none other than Kim MiHyun. She was staring at the ground, still avidly apologizing. He hung his head lower to the side to get a better look at her face. With the back of her hand, she rubbed her eyes. It seemed she had been crying.

 

“Are you okay?” HoWon asked kindly. MiHyun, finally looking up, was taken aback by how close his face was to hers, which caused her to yelp a little as she jumped. She immediately covered her face with a blush and sidestepped past him before continuing her sprint away from HoWon.

 

He raised an eyebrow while watching her fading figure.

 

“…interesting…” was what he decided as he made his way into the cafeteria to get some lunch.

 

~

 

As HoWon walked away, MiHyun continued shedding tears covering her eyes with both of her hands with soft cries coming from .

 

But beneath her crying face, a toothy smile contradicted the rest of her heartbreaking appearance.

 

Positive that no one was around, she removed her hands revealing the real MiMi, who turned back and smirked at the sight of HoWon’s oblivious backside.

 

She closed her right eye and raised her left hand up in the form of a gun at the unsuspecting male.

 

“Bang.”

 

=====================================================================

 

There was silence in the dorm and the place was pitch-black. It would have been the perfect setting for a surprise as their leader came back into the dorm.

 

…except they heard an ominous spark…

 

…along with the fact that the lights weren’t going on.

 

“H-Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!” HimChan started singing to divert everyone’s attention from the lack of lighting. JunHong was holding the cake with all the candles lit while everyone else was singing. Afterwards, YongGook heard party poppers go off around him with everyone cheering. The light from the birthday cake reflected the large smile on his face as he walked towards what he considered his family.

 

However, he didn’t blow the candles out.

 

“You guys just blew a fuse, didn’t you?”

 

Silence was his only answer following by an exasperated sigh.

 

“I’ll go fix it…” grumbled YoungJae, their residential brain and go-to guy to fix things.

 

YongGook just continued smiling as YoungJae passed by him. Right when he got to the fuse box, YongGook blew out the candles causing YoungJae to curse because he couldn’t see anymore.

 

“Wow, so mature…thanks, LEADER,” YoungJae emphasized his position sarcastically.

 

“Ahem~ on behalf of our awesome team, I, HimChan, the commander, present you with the best present ever!” announced their second oldest. “No need to thank us…but it was my idea.”

 

“Hey now, for your information, JongUpie was the one that thought of it! Just because he’s meek, doesn’t mean you can take credit for his one and only brilliant idea!” MiMi shot at him as she put her arm around JongUp, who just smiled brightly.

 

“I hope you like it, Hyung,” he softly inputted.

 

 Regardless of who thought of the present, YongGook took it gratefully, ripping the wrapping paper off. He could feel that their gift was in a box, but couldn’t actually see what it is since they were still shrouded in complete darkness. The birthday boy did his best to take the present out of the casing.

 

“Oh…don’t tell me…” He speculated, finally having removed the outer layer to feel what it really was.

 

“Found the flashlight!” DaeHyun declared, shining it on YongGook’s hands so he could see what they got him.

 

“New headphones?” YongGook laughed, very pleased with his present. “Yah, how expensive were these?!”

 

“We all chipped in so it’s no big deal~” YoungJae called out from far away, still working on the fuse box.

 

“Do you like the color, Hyung? I picked it out!” JunHong asked in eager anticipation.

 

“It’s perfect, JunHongie,” he chuckled, ruffling their magnae’s hair. If JunHong had a tail, it would have been beating on the ground like a drum from satisfaction like a happy puppy.

 

“And they’re noise cancelling…for when you need to tune out HimChan’s nagging~” giggled MiMi, running off when HimChan tried to grab the obnoxious brat.

 

“Hyung nags a lot,” JongUp added in “helpfully.”

 

“Yah!”

 

“You guys are the best. Thank you,” YongGook smiled in the sincerest appreciation for the six people around him that he considered his brothers (and sister).

 

“Oh, but your present isn’t over yet,” MiMi snickered.

 

YongGook stared at her in confusion (along with the other four as YoungJae was still busy with the fuse). She just continued smiling as the other boys were unaware that they had more than one present for their leader.

 

Before he got a chance to question her, the lights went back on only to go out again in his world because a pair of hands had covered his eyes.

 

“Guess who~?”

 

His body stiffened in surprise at the angelic voice.

 

“JiEun?” He whipped around immediately to see her beautiful smiling face. “W-What? I thought you were working all night with the rest of Secret…”

 

“They promised to cover for me so I could come here. I’ve never missed your birthday celebration and I’m sure not going to start now. Happy birthday, YongGook,” she congratulated, clapping her hands softly before going up and giving him a warm hug. He hugged her back tightly, engulfing her in his large arms tightly, afraid she would disappear if he let go.

 

A chorus of adoration echoed in the room, making the two of them a bit embarrassed. They pulled away but exchanged a gentle gaze with a soft smile.

 

DaeHyun circled his arms around MiMi’s waist and put his head on her shoulder to stare at the two from her perspective.

 

“You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you?”

 

Her gaze never left the two in the middle of everyone as JiEun gave YongGook her own present. Though her eyes were warm and loving, her smile was sad.

 

“DaeHyun…will we ever be allowed to love without pain?”

 

=====================================================================

 

Okay, so first of all, congratulations to spicea11347! *starts singing the congratulation song* Bekah is such a fun character, she’s going to clash with MiMi so much…*evil laughter*

 

As for the others that applied for Infinite, thank you so much for applying. I really appreciate your interest in the story and your effort in applying. To show my appreciation, I will be writing minor parts for all of you, so please stick around, okay? ^ ^ This goes for those that don’t make it for DaeHyun as well.

 

Now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BANG YONGGOOK, THE AWESOME LEADER OF B.A.P! ^ ^ Enjoy your birthday with your wonderful bandmates (and your girlfriend, Song JiEun). You’re absolutely amazing as a rapper, a dancer, a writer, and even as a singer. What can’t you do?

 

I thought I would write in a little birthday party filler because it is his birthday and because it gives you a sense of how close everyone is. Hehe~

 

I’m such a er for teasing you guys with who that girl that keeps running into DaeHyun is, huh? :P She’ll be revealed in the next chapter~

 

Speaking of teasers, CHECK OUT THE AWESOME TEASER TRAILER THAT SHADOWYIN MADE! :D

 

I’ve watched it countless times already. There will be a full trailer coming soon, so stay tuned!

 

P.S. No more birthdays, please…I’m running out of brain…

 

~Kira :3