Bloodbots Monsters

Dirty Little Secret

 

YongGuk was frozen in astonishment and shock as he watched the wound close up by itself at an inhuman rate. His eyes traveled up to hers, watching her irises shrink and shake. Her hands clawed frantically at his shirt as she whimpered, kicking her legs trying to get away from herself.

“Y-Y-Y-YongGuk-oppa!” she cried out desperately. YongGuk tried to calm her down.

Everyone could only watch in awe before HyoSung finally turned to DaeHyun.

“JUNG DAEHYUN!” she screeched as she stormed over and grabbed his collar. Her eyes burned in fury as she panted heavily. “YOU !”

DaeHyun closed his eyes, unable to face HyoSung as he screamed back.

“I didn’t have a choice!” He turned back to her with sad eyes. “I can’t lose her!”

“W...what’s going on?” HimChan asked.

“Her...wound...just...closed up...by itself...” SungKyu answered though clearly unsure himself and merely responding automatically to the question asked.

“Monster...”

YongGuk felt DaeHee flinch at the word.

“Bullet through the heart...not dead...monster” Kae whispered, but through the silence of the room, her words were heard by all.

“I...I don’t understand...” EunWoo finally spoke up, voicing the question everyone had on their mind. “How is that possible?”

“Bloodbots.”

Kae turned to the voice first with a glare while HoWon stared down at the ground for a bit.

“A thing of legend... top of the line nanotechnology found no where else in the world. Indeed your parents were brilliant, Jung DaeHyun,” chuckled the man as a squad of gunmen surrounded the area. “Though you’re quite brilliant yourself, hiding those amazing things in a dead person.”

“Arcane,” Kae muttered under her breath in disdain.

“Kit, bring me the girl,” Arcane commanded.

Kae merely sneered at him, “Appa is dead. I don’t answer to you, Mole.”

“Is that so?” Arcane smirked. “How important is that boy in your arms?”

Kae growled viciously at him, shielding YoungJae with her own body.

“You touch him and I’ll rip your head off.”

“Hmmm...sounds pretty important to me. Would hate for…something to happen to him?”

Kae flinched visibly at the sound of multiple guns cocked and ready to fire all around her. She held YoungJae closer to herself while chewing on her bottom lip in worry.

“Do I need to ask you again?”

YoungJae grabbed Kae’s arm when he felt her about to move away.

“Please…don’t…I’m fine,” he whispered, shaking his head. “You…you don’t have to do this anymore.”

“Kit. Don’t you want revenge for Appa’s death?” Arcane smirked as he watched Kae’s eyes dilate from just mentioning it. Her fists clenched in anger as she glared over at DaeHee, who had finally stopped panicking and starting piece her puzzle together. Breaths slowly increased in frequency and just as she got up, YoungJae held onto her.

“Kae…he’s already dead.”

“She took him from me!”

“Kae! He’s already dead!”

“SHE KILLED MY APPA!”

“YOUR APPA TRIED TO KILL ME!”

She froze and turned to him in shock.

“I know, Kae. I know…that you depended on him. But…I need you,” YoungJae pleaded, hoping to stop her needless killing. “You don’t need to kill anymore…please…for Jae?”

Arcane scoffed as Kae slowly walked towards YoungJae.

“Kill him.”

Kae panicked the moment she heard a gunshot.

Blood splattered.

YoungJae’s eyes widened.

YongGuk stared at his empty hands in shock before looking up to see DaeHee falling backwards on YoungJae after getting shot for the second time.

“D-DaeHee!” YoungJae called out as he held her with one arm, coughing in pain as she fell on his injured side.

“Y-YoungJae…” she choked out as she ripped the bullet out of her chest before her skin could close up over it. “…are…you okay?”

“I’m FINE! YOU’RE THE ONE THAT JUST GOT SHOT!” he reasoned as he tried to stop his bleeding.

“. I have bloodbots. Getting shot is just a minor inconvenience,” she grunted out as she stood up, her wound already closing up rapidly despite the blood streaming out. Long strides toward Arcane with an intense glare, DaeHee merely winced as she felt more bullets penetrate her body.

“Amazing…” he whispered as his eyes sparkled with a childlike mirth. “Absolutely amazing.”

As some of the ones surrounding her tried to grab her, she pulled out her gun and shot them in the legs, shoulders and anywhere else that would force them back without killing them. Distracted by awe, Arcane was taken by surprised when DaeHee straight up punched him in the face, throwing him back.

“This? Is this what you call amazing?!” DaeHee screamed out as she kicked him in the stomach. “Do you even know what bloodbots are?! Do you know anything of these horrid things you have dedicated years of money to?!”

“Look at me!” she demanded as she grabbed him by the collar. “I just got shot in the heart, stomach, neck and multiple other vital parts of my body and yet I still walk! This isn’t amazing, this is an atrocity and I have become a monster!”

“A MONSTER!” DaeHee screeched, kneeing him in the face.

Just as she was about to kick him in the face, she felt someone wrap their arms around her and pull her back.

“Stop, DaeHee! You’re going to kill him!” HoWon warned. His hands shook as he felt her blood soak his bare arms. “Please…calm down…please don’t kill him…”

She started to cry as her legs gave out, causing both of them to fall on the ground.

“Is this…what my parents died for?” she shook her head. “IS THIS WHAT NUMEROUS PEOPLE HAVE DIED FOR?!”

“That girl. I need her,” Arcane demanded as he spat out some blood. As he got up to charge at DaeHee, HoWon turned around and glared at Arcane, effectively stopping him in his tracks.

“…HoWon…”

“Keunahbuji. Stop this…”

“HoWon…you don’t understand…this could…these things can bring back-”

“Most advanced nanotechnology that has ever been created until now.”

The two of them turned to DaeHee, who stared down at the ground as she mumbled.

“Saturates your bloodstream like red blood cells but works as an immune system…each like a little computer able to decipher the problem and signal to the others to help…repairs the body at the speed of nerves firing…can take on the form of any cell in the body temporarily as other bloodbots transport human cells to the area of need…best part? They can replicate.”

DaeHee glared up at Arcane.

“You know…what bloodbots can’t do? Bring back the dead. Nothing can bring back the dead. That’s absolutely impossible. Your dream of bringing your wife and son is just that. A dream. This extent of human technology and understanding…is creating a death-defying monster.”

The two of them flinched in surprise at Arcane’s bellowing laughter.

“Isn’t that obvious? Of course we have yet to accomplish bringing the dead back. But the fact that you still live…that itself is proof that impossible is possible. And now I will need a blood sample from you…in order to understand just how exactly your parents were able to build such magnificent things…” he insisted as he pulled a vial out of his pocket. “…and since I don’t have a syringe…I suppose I will just rely on…other means of getting a sample, yes?”

As he pulled out a gun to point at DaeHee, HoWon moved in front of her with his arms out, staring down Arcane.

“I won’t you come anywhere near her.”

“HoWon,” Arcane called out in a surprisingly endearing manner. “Move aside. This has nothing to do with you, my child. I’m just claiming what is rightfully mine.”

HoWon shook his head as he stared pitifully at him.

“You-”

“Name: Lee InSu.”

Arcane froze at the name.

“Birthdate: 57/04/30.”

His head whipped around, looking for the source of the voices.

“Birthplace: Busan, South Korea.”

HoWon and DaeHee turned around as they watched the members of Infinite each with a piece of paper in their hands. WooHyun looked up at Arcane.

“Wife: Choi HeiRyung.”

“STOP IT!”

“Son: Lee ChinHo.”

“STOP!”

With wild eyes, Arcane pointed his gun at SungJong, who spoke last. HoWon and DaeHee exchanged looks for affirmation before bolting up at the same time and tackling Arcane to the ground. DaeHee grabbed his arm and bit his hand, causing Arcane to scream, dropping his weapon as HoWon twisted his other arm behind his back. DaeHee slid out of the way as HoWon pinned him to the ground.

“It’s over…Keunahbuji.”

DaeHee stood up and looked down at him.

“Or should we call you…Lee InSu.”

 

=====================================================================

 

Translation:

Keunahbuji (Keun-ah-buh-jee) = Dad's older brother (therefore, your uncle)

 

I’m sorry for not updating, everyone! ;A; I’ve been so busy with ! /please don’t leave me ;^;/

Don’t fret! This is all coming to an end soon! I do hope you all are prepared for the squishest ending ever. Oh, and please leave questions in the comments that you feel I haven’t answered yet (I’ve lost track of what I know and what you all don’t know. LOL. XD)

~Kira :3

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^ ^ HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD 2012 AND ARE PREPARED FOR 2013. DON’T FORGET. B.A.P IS COMING BACK SOMETIME IN JANUARY.

/spams with all her YoungJae feels/

 

P.P.S. SURPRISE NEW YEAR PRESENT!

=====================================================================

 

“So…it’s almost 2013?”

“Mhmm…that’s what it seems like…”

“Should we be out with everyone else?”

“Do you want to go back to everyone else? They’re all crowded around HaNa anyways, catering to her every will~”

“Are you jealous?”

 “Of course not! My best buddy was injured!” she pouted at him, smacking him in the arm for even insinuating such a thing (causing him to chuckle) before turning back towards the window with an adorably angry face. “I’m glad she’s okay…”

She flinched when she felt him wrap his arms around her waist and bury his head in her shoulder.

“I’m glad…you were okay…really glad…no one was hurt,” he muttered, biting his lip to keep his voice from cracking. With a grateful yet sad smile, she placed her hands on top of his and rested against his body.

“I’m glad, too. You boys must have got a real scare, huh?”

“HimChan started crying like a baby, frantically trying to get in contact with someone when we heard.”

“And you?”

“…I…might have panicked…just a bit…”

Turning up, she pouted up at him, “Just a bit?”

He turned away, slight blush on his face, “Maybe…a lot…a bit…”

She pecked him on the cheek.

“Just the cheek?”

“Mmm…”

“…”

“Are you…still mad about our collab performance?”

“You picked SunHwa.”

“I thought we already discussed this.”

She bit her lip with a huff.

He laughed, “Oh come on, JiEunnie…you’re really still upset about that? Things would have…been difficult for me if we were paired together. Besides, SunHwa’s a married woman, right?”

“Doesn’t that make things worse for you? Going after a married woman? Bang YongGuk, I would have never taken you for one interested in adultery.”

“Hey, look, it’s almost midnight.”

“YongGuk, don’t change the subject!”

“3…”

“YongGuk!”

“2…”

“Yah!”

“1…”

“Bang YongGu-”

She froze in surprise when he planted a quick kiss on her lips.

“Happy New Year…JiEun…”

With a smile, she returned his kiss. After pulling away, she responded.

“Happy New Year, YongGuk.”

“Oh, guys, come on! Are you seriously doing this now?! Gross!” YoungJae complained jokingly.

“Leave them alone, YoungJae. They’re cute together,” laughed HyoSung as she smacked him in the arm.

“My gosh, you all are such s,” grumbled YongGuk.

“Let’s toast to the new year!” cheered HaNa as she held up some champagne.

“Ah! That’s not fair…JongUppie-hyung and I are too young for alcohol…”

“It’s okay, YoungJae’s barely legal,” laughed DaeHyun, earning him a wrestle to the ground from the barely legal “adult.”

“Let’s go! I want some champagne!” HimChan cheered as he went to get some cups.

“HimChan, calm your !” SunHwa yelled out as he nearly knocked her over in his excitement.

“Congratulations~” JongUp clapped as he smiled at the two of them.

“It’s…happy new year…JongUp-ah…” YongGuk corrected. “Who are you congratulating…”

“Leave him be~ he’s cute the way he’s kind of out of there,” JiEun laughed.

“JunHong, JongUp, don’t let me catching you sipping some alcohol!” HimChan warned.

“Oh shut up,” HaNa rolled her eyes, pushing HimChan back.

HyoSung laughed brightly as she raised her cup.

“To the new year!”

“B.A.P HWAITING!”

“SECRET HWAITING!”

“UNBREAKABLE-SUNBAE, WE MISS YOU!”