Unfair Advantage

Dirty Little Secret

She sat in a corner, panting after running a far distance away from YoungJae. Biting her lip, she contemplated what to do.

“What do I do now…Appa told me to kill everyone who isn’t Jung DaeHyun…” She shook her head indecisively. With a whine, she grabbed her hair and pulled at it.

Kae reached into her pocket and took out a necklace. She stared at it for awhile, and suddenly smiled brightly, hugging the necklace to her cheek with a small giggle.

“Jae…is alive…Jae is alive!” she cheered with a laugh.

Again, she stopped and thought back to her commands. She couldn’t go against Appa’s orders. Not to mention, she hadn’t found DaeHyun yet. What was she going to do?

Her face lit up at a brilliant idea.

“I’ll find Appa! If I tell him Jae is alive, I’m sure he’ll let me keep Jae! And I’ll see if I can find Jung DaeHyun on the way!” she smiled, nodding at her wonderful decision.

“Jung DaeHyun~ where are you~” she sang happily as she flew down the hall.

~

“Appa!”

“Oi, Munchkin, have you found the brat yet?” spoke the man as he examined his handgun, not even bothering to turn in her direction.

“Um…not yet…”

He raised his eyebrow at her.

“You haven’t found him yet? Then why are you here?” he questioned in an accusingly tone.

“I…well…I found…someone else…Jae! Jae is alive, Appa!” she exclaimed happily, and didn’t notice the man flinch at the name.

“Munchkin, I thought I already told you that Jae is dead,” he told her with an exasperated voice. She reeled back a bit and stared down at her feet.

“Well…I know…but…maybe you just couldn’t find him! It really is him, Appa! He even had the necklace that we-”

“KIT!”

She jumped at his booming voice and shrunk away from him, afraid of being hit. He took a deep breath and smiled warmly at her, patting her gently on the head.

“Anyone could have that cheap necklace. What did he look like?” he asked her.

“Um…well…he has really pretty blond hair that covers his face…and…I might have exploded his left side…” she mumbled and then shot a look up at him. “I exploded his left side! W-What if I fatally injured him?! Appa!”

“Didn’t Jae have black hair?”

“Well…yes, but that was years ag-”

He sighed, “Look, we can talk about this later. Go find DaeHyun, so we can go home. Okay, Munchkin?”

She looked up at him with dejected eyes before she nodded her head reluctantly and took off. He glared at the spot she had been standing on earlier once she was out of sight and hearing.

“Squad 8,” he quietly called out into his walkie-talkie. “Find the blond with long pretty boy hair with an injury on his left. We can’t have Kit wavering on us right now.”

“Find him. And kill him.”

“Yes, sir.”

~

YongGuk stood up.

“YongGuk?”

He held JiEun’s hand for a moment before letting go to check down the hall.

The other members of B.A.P got up as well.

With a scream, they whipped around to find the enemy had ambushed them from the ceiling, falling right on top of JiEun.

“Noona!”

DaeHyun rushed forward and tackled JiEun out of the way when one of the attackers tried to grab her. As she was pulled back, she glared at the one that tried to take her hostage and shot him in the shoulder. Take notes, guys. You don’t mess with Secret girls and escape unscathed.

HimChan and JongUp flew through the debris and delivered the first punches. Despite being outnumbered, the two of them still managed to overpower their opponents. EunWoo was in awe at how powerful the duo were. She was used to their whimsical, playful nature. She screamed when one of the opponents came at JongUp from behind.

Before the enemy could reach the youngest boy, a shot in the head stopped him in his tracks.

“Thanks, Hyung!” JongUp called back to YongGuk with a bright smile for just a second before he turned back and glared heatedly at the enemies, who started to pull back in fear.

“No one protecting you, Princess?”

EunWoo gasped as she felt an arm wind itself around her neck.

“EunWoo!”

“I wouldn’t move if I were you, Bang YongGuk.”

Everyone froze when the man raised the gun to EunWoo’s temple. Her eyes widened in fear, tears evidently pooling in them. DaeHyun stared helplessly at her.

“Well, well…how you all have grown…Kim HimChan, Moon JongUp…” he smirked at the one member of B.A.P whose eyes were fixated on the girl he had hostage.

“Jung DaeHyun…you look so much like her…”

DaeHyun finally tore his eyes away from EunWoo to glare vehemently at the one holding EunWoo.

“You…”

He grinned maliciously at him.

“Choi JunHong sure has grown, huh? Shame what happened to him,” he bellowed in laughter.

His laughter abruptly ceased as he shot JiEun’s hand that had risen to shoot at him.

JiEun winced in pain as the gun flew out of her hand but she still bore holes into his head with her fiery glare.

“The things that you have done to these boys…you will pay for them.”

He merely smiled at her.

“You are in no position to be making demands, Sweetie.”

EunWoo cried in pain as he tightened his grip on her neck.

JiEun bit her lip and backed down.

“I suggest you all lower your weapons.”

With glares of defiance, the rest of the members threw down their weapons as his underlings bounded each of the members hands behind their backs.

“Now that you all understand where you stand. Jung DaeHyun. You have the information I want. Tell me…where is your parents’ research on the bloodbots.”

“I burned it.”

DaeHyun screamed out in pain when the man shot him in the leg, crumbling on the floor. JiEun, who was closed, called out to him.

Tears fell from EunWoo’s eyes.

“DaeHyun…”

The other members of B.A.P could only look on helplessly as the men holding onto DaeHyun threw him forward at the feet of the one holding EunWoo.

“Why don’t you go convince your Prince to tell me what I want to know, Princess?” he chuckled into her ear, throwing her forward as well.

EunWoo scrambled to DaeHyun’s side with tears in her eyes.

“DaeHyun!” she held him up so his head could rest in her lap as she tried to examine the wound. He grabbed her hand and shook his head.

“Don’t…it’s…it’s fine,” he grunted out.

“DaeHyun! You just got shot in the leg! You are not fine!”

“EunWoo!”

“Just let me s-”

She pulled back in shock after she ripped the part of his pants that torn from the bullet going through. The upper half of his right leg was covered in tattoos.

“!” DaeHyun cursed, covering them back up.

But the man saw and he smirked.

“I think I found my answer. How lucky~”

~

YoungJae panted as he continued sliding slowly against the wall.

“Oh! Blond boy!”

He turned around to find Infinite coming at him.

“Infinite…” he responded when they reached him.

“Holy , are you okay?!” DongWoo cried out as he rushed forward with MyungSoo to help YoungJae walk.

YoungJae hissed a little when DongWoo tried to move his left arm to help him up, so the older boy just let MyungSoo help him up from his right side.

“I’ve had worse,” chuckled YoungJae.

“Where should we go? This place is so confusing,” SungKyu asked as he looked around.

“That w-”

YoungJae froze at the two masked men obstructing their path.

“Jae?”

That was all YoungJae needed to realize he was in deep .

“Infinite, get out of here,” he whispered, trying to push himself away from MyungSoo.

“We can’t just leave you like this,” SungJong argued.

WooHyun smirked walking in front with DongWoo.

“Besides…we’re always up for a little challenge, right, DongWoo?”

“You’re gonna get yourself killed!” YoungJae hissed, but grunted in pain, unfortunately in no state to argue.

WooHyun and DongWoo exchanged a glance before bursting out in laughter.

“Never stopped us before!”

With that, the members of Infinite recklessly rushed forward.

 

=====================================================================

 

I…really hate this chapter. Oh god, just…/flips a table/

Ugh…

~Kira :3

P.S. COMMEEEEEEEEEEENT! TELL ME WHAT YOU WAAAAAAAAANT! MAYBE I’LL GRANT YOUR WISH! (YoungJae: …no you’re n-) /shoves YoungJae in a bag and throws him in the closet/

:D

P.P.S. Guys…please don’t hate EunWoo in this chapter…she did have a gun pointed at her head and she was just very concerned for DaeHyun. ;____;

P.P.P.S. CONGRATULATIONS B.A.P FOR WINNING THE MNET PD'S CHOICE AWARD! WE, BABYZ, ARE SO PROUD OF YOU! ^ ^