Star-crossed Reunions

Dirty Little Secret

“NO! PLEASE STOP, DON’T DO IT!”

 

DaeHyun groaned, looking at the time. It was 3 in the morning.

 

“NO!”

 

“MiMi?” He jumped out of bed and ran to her room, alarmed at the screaming coming from her room. A sigh of relief escaped him to see that there wasn’t anyone in the room attacking her. But his relief was short lived when he saw how distressed she was, rolling around in her bed.

 

“No…don’t…please, no…JINYOUNG-AH!”

 

DaeHyun froze for a second after hearing MiMi scream that name, but then crawled onto MiMi’s bed and shook her.

 

“Hey…wake up, MiMi…” DaeHyun whispered, shaking her gently. Her eyes flew open as she hyperventilated. She immediately threw her arms around DaeHyun’s waist and whimpered softly.

 

“Shh…it was just a nightmare…” he cooed while her back in a soothing manner.

 

“DaeHyun…what’s today…”

 

He became silent at the question.

 

MiMi clutched his shirt, closing her eyes in pain, as DaeHyun held her tightly.

 

“I figured as much…”

 

~

 

“Bi? Aish, where did that darn cat go?” EunWoo huffed. “BB~! I need to go to school! Come get your food or I’m taking it away!”

 

At her threat, a little black cat jumped off the top of the refrigerator and went to his food bowl. EunWoo tilted her head up in the air with a smirk in triumph. After he finished eating, he rubbed himself against EunWoo’s leg, purring.

 

“Aigo~ you mischievous little one!” EunWoo laughed, petting the little kitten, which she named Bi. “It’s only been a few months but you’ve already grown so much!”

 

EunWoo smiled, thinking back to when she had her first legitimate conversation with DaeHyun. 

 

“Be good, BB, and don’t tear anything up while I’m gone, got it?” EunWoo commanded, trying to sound authoritative, only to have Bi nibble on her pointing finger instead.

 

“…close enough.”

 

~

 

“HoWon-hyung!”

 

HoWon turned around to face SungJong from his seat, not bothering to get up.

 

“SungJong? What’s up?”

 

“Have you seen MiHyun-noona? She said she was meeting me first thing in the morning so she could help sew my button back on my uniform…but I haven’t seen her…” SungJong informed, looking worried. “Is she not coming in today? Is Noona sick?”

 

HoWon raised his eyebrow in confusion and shook his head. “No…not that I know of…I’ll text her.”

 

He took out his phone and sent her a text message.

 

~

 

EunWoo hummed happily as she made her way home. Not much really happened in school and she was excited to go home so she could play with Bi. The poor little guy was probably making a fuss (that he hasn’t been fed yet).

 

“Eunnie~”

 

EunWoo froze in shock at the voice. She turned slowly around to see a tall guy standing there, smirking at her.

 

“ChanYeol-oppa…”

 

“Wow~ you still remember my name? I’m impressed. I didn’t think I meant that much to you,” he scoffed with a glare. EunWoo watched him sadly as he circled around her. “What’s with that face? You know we barely meant anything to each other. Well…I barely meant anything to you.”

 

“That’s not true…”

 

ChanYeol grabbed EunWoo by the chin and scrutinized it, roughly turning her head back and forth.

 

“ChanYeol-oppa…you’re…hurting me,” EunWoo grunted, trying to pull away.

 

“You hurt me more when you broke up with me,” ChanYeol growled, pinning EunWoo against the nearest brick wall. “I’ve been bored lately~ why don’t we play like we used to?”

 

“Stop messing around, ChanYeol-oppa…get off of me!”

 

PUNCH.

 

EunWoo gasped as ChanYeol flew to the side off of her and an all too memorable mess of blond hair flew in.

 

“DaeHyun-sshi!”

 

“Who the are you? Her new boy toy? You sure are short,” chuckled ChanYeol as he regained his balance. “I bet there’s a lot of things you don’t know about her if you’re protecting her so diligently…”

 

EunWoo gasped, “ChanYeol! Stop that! And…DaeHyun-sshi…isn’t my boy t-”

 

“Have you heard the rumor? That she’s a little rich ? It’s true,” ChanYeol continued, not even bothering to look at EunWoo, glaring straight at DaeHyun, who stared back apathetically. The poor girl hid behind DaeHyun, completely humiliated by ChanYeol’s big mouth.

 

“She gave her ity to me after breaking up with her first boyfriend. That wasn’t even the last time we did it, right, Eunnie~?” ChanYeol chimed innocently. “Ah, but of course, our relationship was nothing more than to her. Isn’t she sweet?”

 

“Eunnie, why don’t you come to oppa so we can catch up like old times?”

 

DaeHyun looked behind him to find EunWoo shrinking away, quiet for once. He looked back up at ChanYeol and kicked him away.

 

“I don’t care. Scram before I kick your face in,” DaeHyun mumbled through his mask, making his point by throwing another kick at ChanYeol, who glared.

 

“DaeHyun-sshi…I…”

 

“What you did in the past, I don’t care, no one deserves to be . That’s all I care about,” he passively stated as he walked ahead of EunWoo. She sighed, figuring he saved her because she happened to be there. Of course, she was happy just being around DaeHyun, but she would be lying if it didn’t hurt her to be nothing more than just a damsel in distress to DaeHyun.

 

“Are you going to show me the way to your house or not?”

 

“Neh?”

 

“I’m walking you home, so hurry up.”

 

When his offer finally sunk in, she skipped over with a bright smile.

 

“Also, I’m not short.”

 

“Neh, DaeHyun-sshi~”

 

~

 

“You got a message~”

 

Mi. Mi checked the caller I.D. When she saw that it was HoWon, she put it back into her pocket, not bothering to even look at the message. She strolled slowly down the aisle of graves, holding a bouquet of flowers in her arms. The wind tosseled her long, silky black hair when she reached her destination. She tucked her skirt under her as she kneeled down, placing the flowers on top.

 

“Good morning, Jagiya...it’s been awhile...I’m not used to having long hair anymore...but you always said I look best with long hair. I’ve missed you a lot...” MiMi greeted with a forlorn smile.

 

“Did you get to meet your parents? I’m sure they’ve missed you...I can’t be selfish and keep you all for myself,” she chuckled as a tear fell from her eye. “I’m sorry, Jinnie...”

 

“Cho SeoYeon.”

 

MiMi’s heart stopped.

 

She took her time to stand while wiping away her tears before she turned around.

 

“JB...”

 

He scoffed, running his tongue along the inside of his cheek defiantly, “It’s been awhile since I’ve been called that.”

 

“It’s been awhile since I’ve been called SeoYeon...” MiMi whispered, slowly losing the usual fire in her eyes at the cold, bitter ones blaring right through her soul.

 

JB looked back and forth before questioning, “Where’s your knight in shining armor, DaeHyun?”

 

“I told him I wanted to be alone…”

 

“Wow, you’ve grown up since the last time I’ve seen you. Old enough not to be escorted everywhere?” JB gasped sarcastically, even giving her a slow clap.

 

“JaeBum…” Her eyes lowered when she felt tears threatening to fall. She heard him growl as he lifted her head up, forcing her to look at him.

 

“Don’t you dare look down when I’m talking to you,” he ordered harshly. “I want to see you drown in your own guilt.”

 

“Please stop…” cried MiMi softly as she stared back like he commanded.

 

“I bet you haven’t changed a bit…selfishly stubborn…still doing things your own way…not considering consequences…hurting other people because of it…” he glared down, every word seething in hate.

 

“No…”

 

“You’re still a spoiled little brat. A spoiled ing little brat that never knows when to stop!” JB screamed, his hand traveling dangerously to her neck.

 

“JB…stop…” she weakly called out, her eyes never leaving his as she couldn’t stop the tears from falling anymore. She knew he wanted to kill her, but she didn’t have the energy to stop him. The encounter was so draining on her, all she could do was listen to his ruthless words.

 

“You…because of you…HE’S GONE BECAUSE OF YOU!” His anger manifested itself in his hand as his one hand slowly tightened itself around MiMi’s neck, choking her. She merely whimpered, not even fighting to stop him.

 

“I couldn’t even be mad at you for it before because you were so innocent and helpless! You didn’t even know any better but he’s gone, MiMi! He’s gone because of SeoYeon!” JB screamed, pulling her wig off revealing her short, blond hair. He panted as tears started falling from his own eyes.

 

Silence.

 

“Don’t ever wear that again. I never want to see SeoYeon,” he whispered, running a hand through her real hair. Emotionlessly, he forced a short kiss on her lips.

 

“Say hi to YoungJae for me.”

 

And with that, he left her.

 

Thunder clouds rolled in announcing the beginning of a storm as raindrops sporadically fell into a consistent beat.

 

She couldn’t even feel herself getting wet.

 

All she could feel was the pain from losing someone.

 

All the past memories of losing the person she loved flooded her mind, engulfing her like the rain soaking her whole body.

 

The worst part was the lingering kiss from JaeBum…

 

…that felt almost like JinYoung’s sweet kisses that she knew she could never experience again.

 

=====================================================================

 

IS THAT ANGSTY ENOUGH FOR YOU?! IS IT?!

 

It was raining the other day, so I felt the need for another rain chapter. Oh ho ho…ho…

 

I don’t even man.

 

Man, I’m getting worse and worse at this…time for a nap.

 

So I have no idea what to do for the next chapter, I figured I would ask you guys so here’s a little poll. Tell me what you guys think.

 

 

~Kira :3

 

P.S. Jr… ;_____; *sobs forever for killing him*

 

*inserts JJ Project gifs spam in apology*

 

 

 

Silly Jr.~ *eats chips*

(JB’s actually my bias of the two but it made more sense for it to be Jr. for the story.)

This is why I like JB. Because he’s a troll, but aw, Jr. face…

Hehe…Jr.'s revenge...XDDD His face at the end...

Too bad it was short lived…

I’m sorry for killing you! Don’t cry…T___T

Am I forgiven yet? D:

 

=====================================================================

 

BAPLOVER: Hahaha, you seem a little torn. :P I am a troll. This is what I do. XD And more trolling on your feels. Mwahahahaaha.

 

mysteriousshadow: You’ve caught me. I love animals lots. ;___; I just don’t even…they’re just…squee…and I just want to hug them all…D: *pouts* I like fluffy things…and not fluffy things…

 

Always2oclock: TROLLOLOLOLOL. Even if you sink the DaeMi ship, DaeHyun and food = OTP, sorry.

I KNOOOOOW. I was so disappointed when I wrote it…I was like…D: Why…why it not more angsty…Yes, I figured you would be, lots of DaeWoo for you and more DaeWoo in this chapter. XD I don’t see EunWoo as a pathetic weak girl. She’s just…unfortunate. XD In fact, she’s a very strong girl. Yes, I really do like animals. Every single story I have has to have an animal. It’s required. Or I can’t deal with it. >> DaeHyun loves kitties. :) We all know that already. HoMi feels are very ambiguous at this point. The whole picture ripping thing…will be explained (kind of) at a later time in terms of what their emotional stand point of the whole thing with that was. XD

 

NazSamz: Hahahaha, does not approve of DaeWoo and HoMi?

 

ShadowYin: XDDDD Dude, I swear, a lot of this story is “I Remember” and “Going Crazy” inspired…might explain why it’s so creepy sometimes…you know I love animals lots…;__; Leave me alone! Yes…poor people and their family histories…no one in this story is normal…oh god, I’m messed up…>>

 

MaeilYogurt: Hahaha, you might be the only person other than Always2oclock that ship HoMi and DaeWoo so diligently. XD Them poor boys and their past troubles…:( There’s gonna be a lot of past haunting going on for the rest of the story. Aww, thank you for loving this story! T__T I feel like the quality of my writing has been diminishing…I hate this love song~ I hate this love song~ I hate this love song~ I hate this love song~