Information Required

Dirty Little Secret

“He found out?”

 

“Sorry, YongGook-oppa...” MiMi mumbled, looking down in shame. “I don’t know how he knew...but he knew exactly where my bullet wound...”

 

YongGook narrowed his eyes at the text message MiMi received from HoWon.

 

“Don’t make yourself anymore suspicious and go ahead. I’m gonna do some research on this guy. There’s a chance he was at Paradise Club,” YongGook speculated. He grabbed the set of earring walkie-talkie and placed them into MiMi’s ear holes. “If you need anything, just ask for help. I don’t trust this guy.”

 

“What about DaeHyun?”

 

YongGook ruffled her hair. “You just worry about yourself. We’ll take care of DaeHyun. When he gets into the shower, get going, okay?”

 

MiMi nodded and went up to her room to get ready. HimChan came in after finally pacifying the sleep walking baby.

 

“HimChan, I need you to come to HQ with me. Have JongUppie and JunHongie distract DaeHyun. Give YoungJae the other set of earrings and have him follow MiMi.”

 

“YongGook...don’t get ahead of yourself. We don’t know for sure if this is a lead or not,” HimChan reasoned.

 

“It doesn’t hurt to check,” YongGook grabbed his keys and walked out the door. HimChan sighed.

 

“No, it just hurts you every time...”

 

~

 

Silence filled the air between them as DaeHyun stared at EunWoo with wide eyes. EunWoo kept her eyes on the ground, knowing he was glaring at her.

 

“How did you find out?” DaeHyun asked accusingly.

 

“I followed you...because I was worried...I know I saw you the other day at the club! It had to have been you...so I just wanted to make sure you-”

 

“So you stalked me?” DaeHyun scoffed in disbelief. “Who are you?”

 

“Heh? My name is Go EunW-”

 

“No, I mean who do you think you are to follow me to my family’s grave?!” DaeHyun growled in fury, kicking over the trashcan next to him. EunWoo jumped at his display of anger but stood her ground.

 

“DaeHyun-sshi...just because you’re upset at me, doesn’t mean it’s okay to kick trashcans over like that. People spent a lot of effort to take out the trash and-”

 

“You’re lecturing me about me kicking the trashcan when you illegally stalked me all the way over to the graves?”

 

“Well...I know what I did was wrong but I was just worried about you. I know you don’t care about me, DaeHyun-sshi, but-”

 

“But what?!” DaeHyun interrupted angrily. “Are you a spy? Why do you insist on-”

 

“BECAUSE I LIKE YOU, DAEHYUN-SSHI!”

 

With that confession, a silent staring contest ensued between a skeptical DaeHyun and a determined EunWoo. DaeHyun turned his eyes away first.

 

“I already have someone I love more than anything else.”

 

He turned back, expecting to find a sobbing mess, only to be greeted by a sad yet bright smile.

 

“I already knew that.”

 

DaeHyun cocked his head in confusion as if wondering why she confessed to him if she wasn’t expecting anything in return.

 

“I just wanted you to know that I’m here if you need someone to talk to,” EunWoo explained, biting her lip, looking down shyly. “You have a really cute eye smile…and I hope I can see your whole smiling face someday…so I don’t want you to be sad…”

 

He was interrupted before he could ask her why she cared so much by JunHong (who is not so good at reading atmospheres) asking EunWoo if he could have another pair of chopsticks because he apparently dropped his in a chopsticks fight with JongUp. EunWoo brightly agreed, leaving DaeHyun behind to mull over what she had confessed.

 

Unfortunately, he didn’t have much time to do so as his phone rang, disrupting his train of thought. He glared at the caller I.D.

 

“Yah! Yoo YoungJae, where the hell did-”

 

He nearly dropped his phone as he ran out of the restaurant in a flash, not even bothering to inform the two younger ones what was going on. JunHong and JongUp exchanged glances, unsure of what to do, but figured it was urgent, so they apologized to EunWoo and thanked her for the meal.

 

EunWoo bowed as they left, concerned with the terrified look in DaeHyun’s eyes as he ran out.

 

~

 

Bekah stretched her arms with a smile as she streamed out of the movie with WooHyun.

 

“That was an awesome movie. The 3-D was actually kind of annoying, but all in all, I enjoyed that immensely,” Bekah sighed in satisfaction. WooHyun smiled; he felt accomplished for knowing how to make Bekah feel better.

 

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

 

Bekah noticed the somewhat uneasy expression on WooHyun’s face.

 

“WooHyun, I’m gonna say something that’s gonna be uncomfortable for you. But I think you need to hear this…”

 

WooHyun gave Bekah his undivided attention but was slightly concerned about what she was going to say.

 

“There’s something…off with MiHyun. And I’m not saying I don’t trust her…but I don’t think she’s quite as innocent as you think she is,” Bekah frowned. “And I realize coming from me seems a bit…bias, but I’m serious, WooHyun.”

 

Bekah could tell from his silence that he was considering what she was saying (which surprised her, quite frankly). She was sure he was going to argue that she was completely wrong and MiHyun is the sweetest angel with little angel wings sticking out her back and a halo over her head. …In fact, she was expecting those exact words.

 

“I think…there’s something going on between her and HoWon…”

 

“Let’s keep an eye on her. I’m worried about HoWon actually…and the reason why he’s dating her. He didn’t tell us, but I think we both know what he’s up to.” WooHyun held her hand at the sound of her gloomy voice and smiled at her.

 

“We all have problems, don’t we?”

 

~

 

DaeHyun charged in panting, slamming the door up. He was greeted by the sight of MiMi cuddled in YoungJae’s lap on the couch. Hearing the door open, MiMi woke up from her nap and mumbled sleepily, rubbing her eyes, “DaeHyunnie?”

 

“MiMi…oh , what happened?” DaeHyun asked with a trembling voice, running over to her immediately. He sat down on the couch next to YoungJae, who transferred the girl over to DaeHyun. MiMi immediately curled up into a ball against DaeHyun’s chest and wrapped her arms around him demanding to be comforted for her ordeal.

 

“It was…scary…” was her only comment about the whole thing. DaeHyun got the message that she really would rather not talk about it and engulfed her in his arms, hugging her tightly to his chest. He closed his eyes and sighed in relief that she seemed fine physically at the very least. When he opened them again, he threw YoungJae an accusing glare. Before he could blame YoungJae for anything, MiMi threw her hand up to cover DaeHyun’s mouth.

 

“Don’t you dare blame JaeJae for any of this. It’s not his fault…” MiMi threatened half-heartedly. “He saved me, so I don’t want to hear you giving him he doesn’t deserve.”

 

YoungJae was about to open his mouth to retort only to be silenced by MiMi’s glare. “And don’t you dare blame yourself for this either. We all know. I’m a stubborn and everything could have been avoided if I had just defended myself like a normal person would have if they had the power to. But no, I had to go and be all chic, pretending to be MiHyun so that I didn’t blow my cover. I get it, you guys. Stop lecturing me!”

 

DaeHyun and YoungJae couldn’t help but chuckle as MiMi genuinely sulked at being “lectured” by them with her arms crossed, cuddled against DaeHyun.

 

“I’m glad you’re feeling better,” DaeHyun commented, kissing MiMi on the forehead. She smiled at his warmth and tried to bury herself further into his arms. YoungJae ruffled her hair affectionately, causing MiMi to swat his hand away with a pout.

 

“MiMi…I think you should drop the mission. I don’t trust this HoWon character at all after what happened,” YoungJae told her seriously with a deep stare. MiMi darted up from her relaxed position with a vigor headshake.

 

“No! I don’t want to! YoungJae, he said he’ll let me use him to figure out more things about his kingka group! Even if he isn’t telling the truth, you know they must be hiding something.  What if it’s helpful?” MiMi whined, only to be pulled back by DaeHyun, who gently shushed her to calm herself.

 

“At least take a break from this or something. MiMi…I didn’t like the idea from the beginning, so I agree with YoungJae. I would kill that ing HoWon if I had a chance…” DaeHyun hissed in disgust, clenching MiMi’s shirt into a ball.

 

MiMi pouted and muttered to herself, “He saved puppies…he might not be all that bad…”

 

~

 

All the boys gasped (practically drooling) as the girls pouted with envy.

 

JiEun flipped her hair behind her shoulder out of her way as she walked into the party with a bright, sunny smile.

 

It was a rare event for the daughter of Song Entertainment’s CEO to attend club parties yet along dress up for the occasion in a y one piece black dress (probably a little bit too short) and smoky eye make-up. She sweetly greeted every now and then the people she was familiar with.

 

She yelped in surprise when one of the guys had the audacity to pull her aside.

 

“Well, well, Song JiEun-sshi, and to what special occasion do we owe for your much appreciated presence?” he flirted (possibly a bit tipsy already) shamelessly, running his hand down her side. JiEun pulled his unwelcomed hand off, sticking her tongue out, not even bothering to answer his question before walking away.

 

Like a bunch of hungry wolves, waiting for their meal, almost every single guy at the club tried to get JiEun’s attention by offering whatever they had. Most of them wanted her favor so that her dad would hire them to their entertainment company…others just wanted to get into her pants.

 

As usual, she turned them all down, not interested in any of them.

 

“Hey, give me a bit of your time and I can help you stay as beautiful and young as you are right now forever.”

 

JiEun stopped at the proposal and smiled seductively at the male.

 

“Really? Tell me more~” she lured him into a more private space, closing the door behind her to one of the rooms away from the crowd. “Now what were you saying about making me beautiful and young forever? I’ve heard rumors that they’ve found a way to do that, but that’s just a myth.”

 

“Oh no, it’s true. And just for you, sweetie, I’ll give you the deats if you…give me something in return,” he whispered into her ear, rubbing her leg casually.

 

JiEun scoffed, smacking his hand away, “Yeah right, like I haven’t heard that one before. You’ll get nothing and like it…unless you can convince me otherwise.”

 

“Well you see, me and my boys…recently got a juicy scoop…” he emphasized by pulling JiEun’s dress up. “…from an anonymous source, but it seems there’s these little things being made that can fix anything from the inside out…including aging.”

 

JiEun didn’t say anything about his roaming hand and merely asked instead, “What do they call these…things?”

 

“Bloodbots.”

 

CRASH!

 

“What the f-”

 

The guy choked on his last words as he pinned to the nearest wall by a hand on his neck and lifted up in the air.

 

“What do you know about bloodbots?!”

 

“G, stop! Put him down, you’re gonna kill him!” JiEun hissed, shaking his shoulder, but YongGook did not budge.

 

“TELL ME,” YongGook demanded with a grunt, tightening his grip on the scrawny male.

 

“I-I don’t really know a-anything else!” was all he could rasp with his limited ability to actually speak.

 

“Where did you get this information?!”

 

“At least let him down so he can actually answer when you ask him a question!” JiEun reasoned. YongGook sneered at the male in his hold and tossed him on the floor. He took out a gun and aimed it at the unsuspecting guy’s forehead.

 

“We found it from another gang! It was a really small article! It didn’t have much other information on it! We lost the evidence not long after we got it! I swear I’m telling the truth! Please don’t kill me!” he whimpered pathetically, spewing everything he knew out in fear.

 

“What was the other gang?”

 

“I…I think they were called Infinite.”

 

“Infinite, huh?”

 

BANG.

 

The guy dropped to the floor…asleep from the sleeping gas loaded in the gun. YongGook unceremoniously kicked the guy to the side and smashed a few bottles of alcohol everywhere to make it seem like the guy got drunk.

 

“Did you get that, K?” YongGook called out as JiEun straightened out her dress and hair from being fiddled with.

 

“Roger that, G. I’ve heard of it, but they’re a new one so I don’t think we have much information on them. We’ll have to do some more research late, but as of now, it’s good enough,” HimChan informed as he took over YoungJae’s normal spot in their spy car, not as technologically inclined as their Brain, but the only person that was actually able to operate the complicated machinery without breaking it.

 

“We’re heading out then,” YongGook notified, getting ready to crawl back up the space he jumped down from.

 

JiEun pulled him over and planted a short kiss on his lips. He blinked in surprise and covered his mouth with his hand, unsure of how to react.

 

“That was thanks for leaving that guy in one piece…and for getting him off me,” she giggled, pinching his cheek from how cute he looked stunned. Before he could come back with something, she walked out of the room, strutting like she owned the place (not forgetting to look back to throw YongGook a coy smile before leaving).

 

“Damn, how I wish I knew how to hack into security cameras!” HimChan cursed, knowing he missed something good based on the conversation he picked up from the listening device on JiEun.

 

YongGook finally moved after being frozen for a good minute or two.

 

A smile naturally widened against his face showing his gums…then he bit his lower lip…and after that he chuckled.

 

“Alright, Lover Boy, get your back here so we can get the heck out of here.”

 

YongGook rolled his eyes at HimChan’s command but followed it nonetheless.

 

“…but I want to hear all the deats when you get back.”

 

YongGook facepalmed and shook his head, not even bothering to comment on that last one.

 

=====================================================================

 

So…I finally actually revealed something! Except not really…except kind of. XDDDD

 

What did I just reveal? I dunno, I suppose you guys will find out.

 

So I’m pleasantly surprised that you guys seem to like MiMi so much that you demand more DaeHyun/MiMi moments. XD There really wasn’t meant to be a DaeHyun/MiMi moment in this chapter, but I added one in just for you guys. :D

 

Now give me lots of love in the comments for listening. PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISE MEEEEEEEEEE!

 

YoungJae: *smacks* Shut up.

 

D:

 

…see if I give you anymore moments in this fic after hitting me so many times…

 

YoungJae: You know you’re gonna end up writing about me anyways. :)

 

…yeah, I know. You .

 

Lots of important stuff in this chapter! I hope you caught everything. XD And some more YongGook/JiEun because they need to just go out for my sanity sake. D: Every single time I see them interact I just scream, “THAT’S TOTALLY A SIGN THAT THEY’RE GOING OUT!” …when really it’s just considerably normal sunbae/hoobae behavior…

 

T______T

 

~Kira :3

 

P.S. JB might make a cameo appearance because he’s just so freaking adorable and he’s YoungJae’s friend and I don’t even JJ Project do a collab with YoungJae so it’ll be  JJJ project.

 

P.P.S. I SOMEHOW HAVE OVER 100 SUBSCRIBERS OVERALL. O____O And over 1.5k views on this story! Thank you everyone and please leave me comments! :D [It motivates me to update faster. :3]

 

=====================================================================

 

xSeobSarangx: Hahaha, aww, thank you! :D I actually enjoyed that chapter immensely myself and had been waiting to write that one. XD Because puppies and Hoya getting his kicked by YoungJae. Hehehehe…Yeah, YoungJae wants to smack MiMi for doing that too but he expected that, which is why he came to the rescue so quickly. :P I was hoping to trick people into thinking that was DaeHyun. XD But it can’t be! He has no idea where MiMi is~ :3 And you’re correct, Hoya doesn’t actually know any of the B.A.P members. He just knows that they’re a gang and thinks that MiMi is DaeHyun (and therefore doesn’t think DaeHyun exists). Your other questions is answered in this chapter. XD WAIT NO LONGER! HERE’S YOUR UPDATE! :D

 

corn-edmonkey: YES! THE PUPPIESSSSSS! Your long awaited arrive of the puppies cameo. :3 More DaeHyun/MiMi as requested in this chapter. XD I dunno about YoungJae/MiMi. D: I don’t wanna hurt JaeJae…I’m a tricksy little trickster like that. XD Just because he’s masked and blond doesn’t mean it’s DaeHyun~ :3 Hoya is noms. DaeHyun eats noms. Lots…and lots…of noms. XDDDD

 

NazSamz: Yup, that was me being a tricky bastard and trolling everyone. XDDDDD *gets shot* As an apology for tricking everyone, I give you cute DaeHyun/MiMi cuddling.

 

-imhungry: One serving of DaeHyun/MiMi! I hope you enjoy it! XD Aw~ I’m glad you find them cute on their own. I was kinda afraid people might not like MiMi ‘cause she’s a bit…headstrong…XDDDD They’re super cuddly, aren’t they? Yay~! Thank you for liking my writing. ;____; I get scared writing long chapters because I feel like…maybe they’re too boring and people don’t actually want to read them…so it’s nice to hear that you’re not bored to death. =___= Update has arrived!

 

mysteriousshadow: All them ulzzangs…requirements include being 4-D and liking food.

 

Always2oclock: Everyone loves the magnae line. :D They’re just so cute and squishy. XD I’ve noticed Zelo’s very affectionate with the few people he knows and based on some fanaccounts, he seems to address most of his fans noona, so I figured he would probably do that with EunWoo…and because I want him to be all cute saying noona. XD You must waaaaatch, but I haven’t finished Birth of a Family because…I’m scared of the last few episodes…;_____; I know it’s gonna be heartbreaking and I don’t wanna…YoungJae is a total BAMF and everyone forgets because he has such squishy cheeks and a pretty face. BUT HE’S A TOTAL BAMF. I DID NOT WANT YOUNGJAE/MIMI FEELINGS. D: But it kinda seems like that happened…and no, I refuse to develop it. >> *she says as she added another short YoungJae/MiMi moment in this chapter*  YoungJae feelings make YoungJae awesome. :D Hoya ed up big time. XD But it’s a good thing he has puppies. MiMi fell in love with those guys and has to check up on them. As for his other plans…I say nothing. XD Speculation…*clap clap clap* 64…*clap clap clap* Yay~ I’m not a failure! :D