[CHAPTER 3]

I've fallen for a monster..
  • July 23, 2013. My eyes opened as the sun was shining at my face. I sat down and took time to think about what happend yesterday, when I finally remembered my eyes opened wide and checked Seungri, I was so surprised that he wasn't on the bed. I stood up and looked for Tofu.. But he was also gone. Could this be? No.. Seung Hyun doesn't know where I live. I quickly grabbed my slippers and went outside. I started to yell: "Tofu-ah? Seungri-ah?" I looked around but saw no one. "Seungri-ah! Seungri-ah?!" My voice started to become weak and I felt scared. "Ya, what are you screaming my name for?"I turned around and saw him standing near the tree, holding my baby tofu. I rolled my eyes and walked closer to him. "Give me my Tofu." I said. "You shouldn't let him stay inside your house forever, when was the last time you took him outside?" He asked me. "Its none of your business. I'm going in." I said as I turned around and walked. "I made breakfast, its on the table." He shouted, I ignored him and went inside. I looked at the table and saw cooked ramen. I noticed that there was a piece of paper, I took it and opened it with my hands. "Thank you for helping me last night. Accept this as my token of gratitude. Bwahahaha." I smiled as I read the words. I can't believe he can still be optimistic after what happend to him.
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • We went to school together, when Ailee saw us, she quickly ran over and asked what happend to Seungri's face. "It's nothing." Seungri replied and smiled. We went to our favorite spot, under the maple tree. We sat down together and chatted a little. While talking, I saw two familiar faces walking to us, guess who it was.. It was Jessica and Krystal. "What happend to your face pretty boy?" Krystal asked him.  "Its none of your business plastic face." Ailee replied with a strong glare on her eyes. "How dare you call my sister's face plastic?!" Jessica yelled to us. "Everyone knows the two of you underwent plastic surgery." I said with a calm voice. "Y-you.. THIEF!!" They both yelled and ran away. We laughed at their pathetic faces until the certain time came where my first subject is about to start. I went to histology class again, I sat down beside Seungri. We were five minutes early. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked him. "You don't need to treat me like this, you're embarassing me."  He replied with a big smile. "you're so cute" I mumbled to myself. "Did you say something?" He asked me but the professor interrupted and greeted us. While the class was ongoing. Somebody knocked at the door, when my eyes checked who it was, Choi Seung Hyun was standing at the door with his eyes glaring at the teacher. "You're late Mr. Choi." The professor said. "You don't say?" He replied and sat down at the vacant chair behind me. He leaned over the desk to come near me. "Hello Jung Yong Joo." His voice gave me goosebumps from my arms to my nape. "Sit properly Mr Choi." The professor said. When I looked at Seungri, the smile on his face was gone. He was quiet and stared at the teacher, I moved closer to him and whispered: "Do you want to skip classes?" He looked at me, smiled and nodded yes. When the professor said there was going to be a 10-minute break, we took the chance to go outside and back to the maple tree. "Come at the Maple tree, let's cut classes. :))" I texted Ailee. After 6-7 minutes, I saw her walking, she was smiling and rushing to us. When she finally came she said: "You don't know how hard it is to reason with my professor. We're going to have our break an hour from now." She said as she sat down beside me. "So, are we going somewhere?" She asked, "Are we supposed to?" I asked her back. "Well, duh. Isn't that the whole reason of cutting classes? We're supposed to enjoy the scenery Korea." She said with a big smile. "You haven't done this before don't you?" I asked. "Well... Nope! Come on!! Let's go somewhere fun!" She insisted. "I guess that's the best thing to do right now." Seungri said. "But where?" I asked them both. "First, let's eat. I'm starving!" Ailee said. "I'm craving for ddeokbokki too. So let's do that." Seungri added. "Hmm, its been awhile since I ate patbingsu. Let's go." I said. We stood up and started to walk, when we were reaching the entrance a voice that I didn't want to hear called me. "Jung Yong Joo" from that moment I knew it was Seung Hyun, I didn't want to turn my back and look at him so I didn't. "I came to class because I wanted to tell you something. This isn't over, I won't stop ruining your friends' life until you learn to love me." He said. "Leave my friends alone." I said. "Maybe I will, once we go on a date." He replied. I turned around and shouted: "You think hurting my friends will make me love you? Look at yourself! You're a monster! And I will never love you!" He walked closer to me and said: "Ailee... That's her name right? She better be careful from now on." He then walked away. His words stayed on my mind, I can't let something bad happen to Ailee... What should I do?
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sorry sorry sorry for the super late update. Bleh, I hope there's still someone interested to read my story. =))