Trapping her in

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

It happened all so fast.

The moment Rain said that, five other males came into the venue and Ricky recognised them as the MBLAQ guys they were searching for. They were large and burly like Rain himself, and smartly chose not to wear their J.T. necklaces as well.

"Throw them out of here." Rain commanded. "They're not qualified to become members of the Men's Organization."

MBLAQ were like soldiers who listened to their commander. If Rain was Kim Jong Kook, MBLAQ would be Lee Gwangsoo. They'd follow their leader's orders without question. (Hehe can't help it with the Running Man reference when I typed commander.)

The Teen Top members found themselves being dragged out of the place and they couldn't even retaliate because the MBLAQ members were older, bigger, and stronger. Rain personally shoved L.Joe out of the place and smirked.

"You're not worthy to be any sort of leader, Lee Byunghun." Rain snarled. "And that's what happens when you use your heart. You don't use your heart to be a winner, you use your brains. Love would only cause your downfall. Learn, little one." he slammed the door in L.Joe's face.

L.Joe gaped at the turn of events, barely comprehending what had just happened. He banged on the door, wanting to address the press again to convince them that even if he did love Mihye, things wouldn't change and he would still be a just leader, but other men who were waiting outside the hall were already surrounding them from all sides.

"You liar." the men growled. "The divorce was just a fake wasn't it? A plan to gain our trust. In actual fact, you're just trying to let the women take over the men because your wife says so!"

"No I-" L.Joe tried defending himself but the men wouldn't listen. They shoved him out of the building entirely and security officals had to carry the Teen Top members out with him. L.Joe winced when he saw his dear members being manhandled like that, as if they were sack of potatoes while they were respected just moments ago.

L.Joe sank on the ground. "What the hell does that Rain want?" he muttered angrily. "First he those women and now he wants my position. Is he really foolishly thinking that men can rule the women forever?"

 

 

Mihye gaped at the screen that showed the live footage of L.Joe's press conference. All had been well while he talked about how the public should still trust in him because they're fair and all, until Rain showed up.

Mihye recognised him as the man who talked to her at the Ball, and also labelled him as the in her mind. While she was frowning with curiosity at why this particular man would be interested in this press conference, L.Joe blurted something that made her whole being freeze in disbelief.

"Of course I love her you bastard!" Mihye gaped at the television, not believing her ears. *What?*

"If anything happens to her, if you just hurt a single of her hair, I'll make sure that I send you down to hell personally myself! Tell me where is she!" L.Joe yelled. He looked so angry, so scared, so furious that Mihye really thought that he might kill Rain if there weren't so many people around.

But what was he saying? He loves her? How can that be?

"But..." Mihye gulped. "He rejected me.. he told me that he loves someone else.."

 "I fell in love with the most wonderful girl ever. I can't believe I didn't see her when she was around all the time. This feeling is much stronger than what we have, Queen. I'm not going to let we go no matter what."

That's what he told her, he personally said that-

Mihye's eyes widened. I can't believe I didn't see her when she was around all the time.

Around all the time? The only woman that was around L.Joe all the time was her! She saw him in the morning, saw him when he came home from work, ate dinner together, and even slept on the same bed. She must be the female that spent the most amount of time with him ever.

Mihye's mind whirled as she processed this information. "So if that's the case..." Mihye whispered. "It's true? He rejected the Queen me, because he fell for the Mihye me? He loves me?" a smile crept onto her face despite the utter helpless situation L.Joe and the MO had fallen into right now.

It was devastating, yes. Gender Equality might be further than ever, yes.

But he loved her. He freaking loved her and he confessed it on national tv. Surely, she's allowed to be a faint hearted fangirl at this moment?

Mihye rushed to the wardrobe and got out her coat, wanting to find L.Joe straight away. She'd tell him that she loves him to. She'd tell him that no matter what happens, she's never leave him again. She regrets it dearly and she misses him. She's tell him that she loves the feeling of being held in his arms and perhaps he would just do that.

Longing gushed through her body and she opened the spare room's door, only to see Kevin standing outside with an unreadable expression. Mihye bounced up and down with the brightest smile imaginable.

"Did you see the news?" Mihye shrieked happily. "Byunghun oppa loves me! He loves me!"

Kevin took a step towards her and forced her to retreat back into the room again. "Yes, I saw." his voice, dangerously low. Mihye was too hyped up to see any of that, and she continued spazzing, red in her face.

"I can't believe it's such an coincidence!" Mihye swooned. "I'm practically bursting with happiness right now!" she giggled. "Kevin oppa, can you bring me to see Byunghun oppa? I have to tell him that I love him too!"

Kevin took another step towards her and forced her to back into the guest room another step. "No." his voice was cold and emotionless.

Mihye blinked, startled for a second. "Oh." her face fell. "I-if that's the case..." she murmured. "I'll just go myself. I'll take a cab then. I have to go immediately to tell him that I-"

"You're not going anywhere." Kevin slammed the door behind him and looked at her with a horrifying grin. "I'm not letting you go anywhere, Mihye."

Mihye swallowed. This was getting a little frightening. Why was Kevin acting like this? What happened to the Kevin who's all cute and cuddly like a kitten? What happened to the Kevin that would do anything for her?

"W-What do you mean, Kevin o-oppa?" Mihye stumbled over her words. She laughed uneasily. "You don't mean that, Kevin oppa. Don't tease. I have to see Byunghun oppa now. I have to tell him that I love him too and perhaps we'll become an official couple-"

"I can't let that happen, Mihye." Kevin smirked. "I can't let you tell him that you love him. I already made sure to keep the news of him loving you, but still you managed to find out. But whatever, I won't let him know that you feel the same."

Mihye's eyes widened. "What do you mean?" she gasped. "You! You told me that Byunghun oppa told you personally that he didn't love me!"

"I lied." Kevin snickered. "And you believed me. I can't let you go to him, Mihye. You'll never come back to me. You'll never see me as the Kevin oppa to rely on again because you'll always have Byunghun. I can't let that happen, Mihye."

"Kevin oppa..." Mihye's bottom lip was trembling. He was clearly obsessed with the concept of keeping her here. He didn't seem to act like himself at all. It was horrifying.

Kevin reached out and caressed her cheek, and Mihye winced at the cold touch. "I love you, Mihye. I'm the one for you." Kevin whispered. "I can't let you go out and suffer with that idiot Byunghun. I'll treat you better. I'm only doing this because I love you."

Mihye gaped at him. "You what?"

Kevin looked at her longingly. "I loved you for the longest time, Mihye. From the very first moment my eyes set themselves on you. But you chose Byunghun instead." his face hardened. "But no matter, if I keep you here long enough, you'll love me back."

He his heel and smiled back at her. "I'm sorry if I hurt you, Mihye. But loving you isn't a sin." with that, he closed the door, trapping her in. A deadly click of the lock was heard and Mihye just stared at the door.

It turned out L.Joe actually loved her.

It turned out Kevin loved her too.

And now she's freaking trapped in this room because Kevin wouldn't let her go.

"Is Heaven making fun of me right now?" Mihye grounded out and buried her face in the pillows. "DAMN THIS!"