Truth is out

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

Mihye puffed her cheeks as she read the documents over and over again but nothing entered her mind. The scene from the morning repeated in her mind dozens of times and she couldn't shake it off no matter what she did.

"Why was Byunghun oppa do angry?" Mihye whispered thoughtfully. "Kevin oppa wasn't doing anything wrong. And he's a good person. There's no reason why Byunghun oppa should be angry like this."

The look on his face as he gazed at her brokenly was difficult to forget. Why had he looked at her like that? It's not like he loved her or anything and was jealous.

He even told Kevin that he didn't love her! So what was bothering him?

Mihye was suddenly interrupted from her thoughts when her cell rang.

She cocked her head to the side and answered it, bored , not really in the mood for chit chat or what not.

"Yeoboseyo?" Mihye answered in a dull voice.

"Mihye!" Hyomin shrieked loudly. Mihye pulled the phone away from her ear sharply and winced. "What's up unnie?"

"TURN ON THE TELLY NOW!" Hyomin shouted. "NOW!!"

 

 

"...breaking news as to why men out there shouldn't believe in what the Men's Organization is doing." a voice resonated from the television.

L.Joe frowned at s. "What is this?" he demanded.

Niel shook his head, pale. "I don't know hyung. But someone told me to switch it on and watch it. They're convincing people to not believe in what MO and WO are doing. "

"That's ridiculous." L.Joe snapped. "What we're doing is fair and for the benefit of the society. What's there to not believe in?"

"Shh. Listen." CAP ordered, his eyes fixed on the television.

The boys kept quiet and returned their attention to the newsflash that was currently being played throughout the whole of South Korea.

"The truth is simple." the voice continued. "May I ask you, how many of you would trust decisions of two parties when they're actually lovers? Do you think the organization representing your rights would fight for the actual privilege for your group if the other party he was up againstis someone he loves? No. Of course not."

"What is he saying?" Ricky frowned. "Could he have known that you liked the Queen for a period of time? Is that what he's implying?"

"Fool." Chunji laughed. "He doesn't know that Byunghun hyung already loves Mihye. His point is invalid."

The teen top boys continue focusing on the newsflash with renewed confidence.

"And the truth is, that's what's happening between the MO and WO." the voice continued. "Because their presidents are lovers. Married in fact."

"What?" Changjo blurted.

"Here, we reveal the identities of the president of MO. He is Lee Byunghun, the CEO of Lee Corps." the voice smirked. "Capable. Young. Full of potential. But is he able to give a fair judgement if the person he is debating with is his wife, Choi Mihye? Yes, his wife, Choi Mihye is in fact the Queen. He may do well in business, but if us men want him to go against his wife, would he do it? Because a few nights ago I'm sure I saw him at the bar, drinking ecause of her. Think about it, men."

The teen top boys stared at the screen in complete silence. Nothing was digesting. This was a joke right?

L.Joe had paled and his bottom lip trembled as he processed this information.

So they were trying to take him down because all along...Mihye was the Queen? She was the one he had a crush on and he had in fact rejected her for her, if it even made sense.

He swallowed. So that's why she avoided him these days. Because he rejected her. Because he actually was blind enough to not see who she actually was. And from what this meant, Mihye knew who he was.

Was he too late? Did she already change her mind about him after all this?

Within a blink of an eye, L.Joe bolted out of the door and ran like he never ran before. He ran to his car and sped home. He needed to hear it from her personally. This was mad.

She was the Queen. The Queen. The independent woman with striking views of her own, the woman who led the whole organization, the woman with all that responsibility weighing on her shoulders.

*I can't believe I fell for her twice.* L.Joe stepped on the accelerator.

 

 

"No." Mihye gasped.

This was bad. If the men knew that Mihye and L.Joe were actually married and the presidents of MO and WO, they wouldn't listen to what she had to say. They wouldn't trust the decisions made.

All they had done this time to solve this gender inequality, it may just do down the drain!

"There must be a way out." Mihye muttered, deep in thought. "There has to be a way for everyone to start believing in the organizations again because what we do is right and fair."

To her shock, reporters had already started piling up outside the mansion, demanding to meet her and L.Joe. She saw L.Joe's car roll into the parking lot, as he shoved the reporters away and strode into the mansion with a determined look on his face.

Their eyes met and Mihye bit her lip, a thousand emotions running through her mind. She had to solve this! Fast!

"Is it true?" L.Joe's voice was low and husky. "You're her? You're the Queen? You're the girl I danced with at the club? You're my dancing girl?"

Mihye looked away. "That isn't important right now." she said in a business like manner as she thought desperately for answers. "What matters is how we are going to solve this-"

"It is important to me!" L.Joe hollered and shook her shoulders. Mihye froze.

"Tell me. You're her?" L.Joe whispered, his eyes searching hers. "They aren't lying?"

Mihye looked away again. "Yes. I'm her."

L.Joe took a sharp intake of breath. So it's true! And he might really have a chance with her after all! She liked him while he was the Knight, so why not like him while he's Byunghun too?

"Oh my gosh Mihye I can't believe all this time it was you!" L.Joe pulled her to him and crushed her against him. "And I even rejected you!"

Mihye winced.

She had to solve this crisis. It was the only meaningful thing right now to her. Because her family would come to understand someday. Because she loved him and she wished the best for him.

"Byunghun sshi." Mihye pushed him away and stared sternly. "I've found the solution to this scandal that's trying to bring us down."

"Let's get a divorce."