What's wrong with me? I'm in love that's what!

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

Mihye stared listlessly at the sky as streaks of orange and pink lit the dark blue of the sky. Her eyes focused and unfocused as the sun slowly rose, forming a magnificen view of the sunrise that could only be seen at the Lee Mansion.

But she didn't see it.

All she saw was how inadequate she was. She was the president of the Women's organization, but after all this time, she could safely say that the flower sisters could run it themselves.

She was L.Joe's best friend. He told her that if they met in real life, he might fall for her. Might. But not would. Because she's just lacking like that. And who knows, he had only been saying it to encourage her.

She was L.Joe's wife. Staying with him, seeing him everyday and even sharing the same bed. And still he didn't express any interest for her except the other time when he was under the influence of drugs.

Is this why L.Joe didn't want her and chose someone else? She didn't even want to think about who the other person was. She must be some supermodel looking woman with fine features and a godly body. She must be someone out of the world, someone that is the perfect partner for all males because only then is she worthy of L.Joe.

And Mihye's not her.

She jerked slightly when she felt someone sit beside her on the bench. Her head snapped to the side and she heaved a sigh of relief when she saw that it as Kevin. "Kevin oppa."

Kevin gazed at her with an unreadable expression. "Why are you up so early in the morning?"

Mihye gazed back at the sky. "To think."

Kevin sighed and aligned his gaze to the sky as well. "You know, I don't know if I should say this..." he looked at her again. "Yesterday Byunghun told me some things."

Mihye immediately stiffened. "What did he say?" she asked after a long time, her voice barely audible.

Kevin bit his lip. *Just do this, Kevin woo. You love her. This is what you have to do to get her.*

"Byunghun told me that...he couldn't wait for the divorce to be with that girl he loved." Kevin muttered, watching Mihye's reaction. "He said he never once loved you."

Mihye stared at the sky for a while more. She turned to Kevin and the latter was shocked at the immense sadness present in her eyes. He almost regretted what he said.

"Kevin oppa...can you lend me your shoulders again?" she whispered, her bottom lip trembling.

Kevin pulled her towards him and in no time, his shirt was wet. She sobbed forlornly, crying her heart out and cursing herself for being a weakling once again.

Kevin, though guilty, couldn't help but enjoy the feel of her in his arms. He hoped that this would help him ensure that he could hold her forever.

He was just thinking about how their wedding might be like when another voice interrupted them.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Mihye sprang away from Kevin and the latter curse the intruder. They saw L.Joe glowering at them and striding towards them.

Before Mihye could even say good morning, L.Joe threw a fist in Kevin's face again. Mihye's eyes widened as Kevin crashed hardly on the ground, a little more exaggerated than needed.

L.Joe raised his fists to hit him again but Mihye rushed to hold him back. "What are you doing, Byunghun oppa!" she shrieked.

L.Joe took a shaky breath painfully. "What am I doing?" he growled. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm about to kill this bastard!"

Mihye pushed L.Joe away and helped Kevin up, helping him to the benches. "Why did you hit him, Byunghun oppa? What's wrong with you? You're acting like a hooligan!"

L.Joe gazed at her deeply. *What's wrong with me? I'm just a man in love damn it!*

"I woke up when the sun was just rising and I find myself empty in bed. I go around the house finding my wife when I find her in another arms of a man. What am I to think? This bastard's influencing you, Mihye!" he shouted agitatedly.

"There's nothing wrong, Byunghun oppa." Mihye insisted. "I was crying and he comforted me. You should be grateful, not hitting him!"

L.Joe growled and pulled her away from Kevin. "When you're sad and you need to cry, you can find me. Don't ever go to him again. I don't trust this bastard."

"Byunghun oppa!" Mihye gasped, horrified. "How can you say that? Apologize to Kevin oppa now!"

L.Joe's eyes widened and he shook his head, turning away. Mihye shook him desperately to get an response but he didn't give it to her.

Kevin faked a smile. "It's okay, I forgive you, Byunghun." he smiled. "Even though it's the second time."

L.Joe's head snapped towards Kevin in surprise. "Why you-"

"Second time?" Mihye's voice rose an octave. "It's the second time?"

L.Joe turned to Mihye desperately. "Mihye, I can explain-"

"No need Byunghun oppa." Mihye declared coldly. She pushed past him and helped Kevin into the house without a backward glance.

L.Joe stared desperately at his wife. *Kevin woo. You bastard.*

 

 

L.Joe's eyes enlarged as Mihye hugged her pillow and got out an extra blanket. Disbelief rised up in his throat and he gaped at her in shock.

Was this seriously their first official fight as a couple, and all because of Kevin?

"What are you doing?" L.Joe asked in disbelief.

Mihye didn't look at him as she gathered her sleeping items. "What does it look like?" she snapped. "I'm going to the guest room to sleep." she muttered, striding to the door.

Panic rose in L.Joe's chest and he rushed over to her, blocking the entrance to the room. "Mihye, you don't understand." L.Joe pleaded. "Kevin hyung isn't as simple as he looks like. You can't trust him!"

Mihye shot him a look. "Says the person who gave Kevin oppa two punches." she retorted. "You don't really have a strong point Byunghun oppa."

She pushed past him and stalked off. L.Joe pulled her wrist and yanked her to him, his frown deepening. "Seriously, why are you so angry anyway?" he demanded. "You don't normally take sides this easily, Mihye. I thought you'd hear things out from both sides before deciding. You didn't even give me a chance to explain!"

Mihye shook her head. "I know what I see, Byunghun oppa." she gave him one last lingering look, before leaving to the guest room. L.joe sighed and buried his face in his hands, going back to the empty master bedroom that they shared and staring at the overly large bed.

"Kevin Hyung. You're one sly bastard."