He knows

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

L.Joe paced around the bedroom in the yacht, mumbling to himself in an incoherent manner. He was confused. Damn confused.

What was happening? Is he turning into a flirt?

L.Joe let out a strangled sigh and plopped himself on the bed, burying his face in his hands. "Damn this." he growled. "How can I have a crush on Mihye? We've already agreed to divorce! I can't just like her like that!" he protested.

He closed his eyes and laid back down on the bed, opening them again and staring at the ceiling. "And what about the Queen? I thought she was the first girl that really caught my interest. I thought I was close to falling in love with her. Not in love, but close."

He rolled on his side and turned to look out of the window at the sea. "And what about Miss Apple? I always thought she was my best friend, but there's always this suspicion that if I met her face to face, I'd really fall in love with her character."

He turned such that his face was buried in the mattress. "Lee Byunghun what is happening to you??" he thrashed wildly on the bed. "How can you go about liking three girls at the same time? You're mad you're mad!!" he wailed.

The door suddenly opened and L.Joe immediately sprung up from the bed. "Oh Byunghun oppa, you're up already." Mihye smiled lightly. "Breakfast is ready, come eat." she beamed, before closing the door again.

L.Joe stared at the door and he could still vividly see Mihye's cute expression moments before clearly in his mind. He shook them off and slapped his own face with both hands. "Lee Byunghun, get this clear." he told himself. "You like the Queen. You can't like Mihye, she won't like you back because she wants to divorce. You can't like Miss Apple because you don't know who the hell she is. You like the Queen, your dancing girl, alright? My dancing girl, my dancing girl..." he chanted to himself as he went out to the deck.

The rest of the Teen Top members were already awake and busy gorging themselves silly with the array of breakfast delights that were prepared meticulously by Mihye and Kevin. For the first time, L.Joe found eating with Teen Top a quiet affair.

They were just too engrossed in eating to bother about each other. Chunji didn't even mind that he got sauce on his cheek, and they didn't even bother to tell CAP he wore his shirt inside out.

Because the food was just THAT GOOD.

"How is it?" Mihye asked worriedly. "Why aren't you guys saying anything?"

Ricky looked up from his plate and flashed her a smile, which would normally be the most charming thing in the world, provided his mouth wasn't full of food and his cheeks puffed from trying to stuff to many things in his mouth, effectively making him look like a hamster.

"Mmmm sssshhhhh tttt.." Ricky responded, gulping large mouths of water.

Mihye blinked. "Eh?"

L.Joe shook his head disgustedly at Ricky. "He means Maa." he told Mihye. Mihye smiled brightly and ruffled the visual maknae's hair. "Aww gomawo."

Ricky finally swallowed his gigantic mouthful of food and looked at Mihye with what L.Joe could only call as sickening adoration. "Mihye noona. Just leave Byunghun hyung and marry me instead. He's living in heaven if he gets to eat this every morning!" he exclaimed.

"Yah yah yah!" L.Joe muttered, narrowing his eyes at the visual maknae.

"No noona, marry me!" Changjo and Niel said together. They looked at each other and glared intensely, as if it did anything to help with the fact that she was already married.

CAP cleared his throat and looked at Mihye. "You should marry me. I don't smell." he declared, sending the table into laughter.

"Ahh.. what a...special and wonderful trait." Mihye managed to choke out in guffaws. Chunji shook his head at the rest of the Teen Top members. "Stealing your brother's wife, how shameless." he rolled his eyes as if he was some high class personel.

"You're just saying that because you already have Miss D-" Changjo started, when Chunji stuffed a whole hotdog into the maknae's mouth. He smiled fakely at the maknae. "Maa right? Eat more." he stuffed another hot dog.

The laughter died down and they resumed eating, finally regaining their breaths. When all of a sudden, Kevin's declaration made all of them freeze in their seats uncomfortably.

"Mihye ah, I think you should marry me." Kevin suddenly blurted. "I'd love you more and make you happier than how Byunghun does."

Niel gaped at Kevin and dropped the fork he was holding. L.Joe's head snapped towards the butler he always thought was his hyung, as his heart jumped into his throat, waiting for Mihye's response.

Mihye blinked several times before giggling. "Oh Kevin oppa, I didn't know you knew how to joke like this!" she laughed.

The Teen Top members relaxed and started laughing as well. "Wow Hyung, you nearly got me there!" Ricky pounded his chest. "I thought you were in love with Mihye noona!"

*I am.* Kevin remained silent and forced a smile.

L.Joe peeked at Kevin from the corner of his eye and felt his blood pressure rapidly rising. How dare that guy declare something like that when Mihye was obviously his? Even if their marriage was fake, she was legally his. How dare he...

*I'll show you who's Mihye's husband, kevin hyung.* he thought angrily.

 

 

Mihye and Kevin were on the deck, sharing a book. Kevin had made it a point to purchase novels he knew Mihye liked, and found opportunities to get closer to her. Mihye didn't suspect anything, even though she was supposed to be intelligent and all.

She was only intelligent and sharp in other aspects of knowledge and information. She had no experience in the dating arena and could only guess that a guy liked her when he outrightly told her so. She was an amateur in love, and had no idea that Kevin's actions had long passed platonic.

Innocently, she read the book with Kevin, not noticing how he kept leaning nearer and nearer to her even though it wasn't necessary.

She was suddenly jerked out of her book when a familiar voice called out to her. "Babe! Mihye ah!"

She blinked confusedly and looked up, only to see L.Joe striding towards her. She frowned at him and scratched her head. "You called..me?" she stuttered hesitantly, wondering if she just imagined that endearment.

"Yeah babe." L.Joe dropped another endearment when he had the chance. "I was looking for you."

"Oh." Mihye nodded, still rather confused. "Okay."

"You know, since we're MARRIED and all." L.Joe stressed. "Umma wanted to know if we already designed the nursery. You know that extra room at home? She thinks it's good to start designing the nursery now, BABE."

Mihye reddened. "Eh? But-"

"I know we talked about this." L.Joe took her hands tenderly. "We want to enjoy the life now with only the two of us first, so I'm going to tell umma to wait a while more for her grandson. Okay babe?"

Mihye blinked. "A-arraso." she stammered.

L.Joe looked at Kevin pointedly. "Hyung, I'll just get my wife back." he took Mihye's hand and led her away without a backward glance. Kevin frowned and glared at L.Joe, disbelief rising in him. *What the hell is he doing?*

 

 

"What are you doing?" Mihye blurted once L.Joe led them into their room and closed the door.

L.Joe shrugged innocently. "What? Doing what?"

"This?" Mihye gesturedly wildly. "Calling me babe, and talking about babies and nurseries..." she pinked just thinking about it.

L.Joe laughed lightly and made her sit down. "We're married, it's normal." he protested. Mihye sent him a look and he stiffled his laughter. "Arraso. I just thought it's good to keep up with appearances with Kevin Hyung as well." he fibbed, though keeping appearances was the last thing in his mind. Albeit a good excuse.

"Oh." Mihye nodded. She smiled at him. "Then good news for you, Byunghun oppa. We don't have to act in front of Kevin oppa, he already knows."

L.Joe couldn't believe his ears. "Knows what?"

"That we're going to divorce." Mihye said lightly, though the thought really made her upset. "He knows we're on a contract."

L.Joe gulped and stared at her wide-eyed. "He does?" he blurted. He paced around the room as everything clicked into place.

No wonder it didn't matter if Mihye was married. No wonder Kevin still seemed so affectionate and loving towards her. No wonder he looked at L.Joe like the latter was mad, instead of looking angry when L.Joe had called Mihye his babe and all previously.

Because he knew.

*.* L.Joe cursed.