Her Crush

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

L.Joe sighed and loosened his tie, sauntering into the already dark mansion. He had bade s goodbye earlier than he had wanted to, but he just didn't find any joy in dancing in the club knowing that the girl that had caught his heart had already gone off.

He ran his fingers through his hair irritably, a little pissed. Why did that girl have to run away? Was he that bad of a dancer?

He passed by Mihye's room and he found himself stopping in his tracks. 's words resonated in his mind.

Do you think she's bored at home? Changjo had asked.

L.Joe bit his lip and pushed Mihye's door opened slightly. He tiptoed in and caught sight of a lump in the blankets where Mihye was sleeping soundly.

She looked tired and her head was turned away from him, and she shifted slightly in her sleep. L.Joe found himself smiling softly and, watching her and letting the peace calm him down.

He pulled the blankets over her and tucked her in, sighing softly. "Are you bored at home, Mihye?" L.Joe frowned, whispering softly.

He pouted and threw a last glance at her before tiptoeing out of her room again and shutting the door with a soft click.

Mihye opened her eyes and looked at the door, her heart pounding. She sat up and the blanket fell to her waist, revealing the black dress that she had been wearing to the club.

She heaved a sigh of relief that her husband hadn't realized she was out. She had heard the door opening just moments after she reached home and she had only just managed to remove the make up on her face.

She immediately dived into the blankets, pretending to sleep. She turned her face away from L.Joe, afraid that there may still be remaints of makeup left on her face that she hadn't been able to get rid of in her hurry.

She was more than surprised when she heard L.Joe come into her room to check on her and even tucking her in, asking her if she was bored at home. Her heart warmed and a small smile lit her face.

*No I'm not bored at home, Byunghun oppa.* she thought. *I just can't tell you what I occupy myself with when you're not around.*

 

 

"Aish." L.Joe grumbled, folding up the newspaper. He couldn't get a single word into his head, his min still focused on that girl he danced with the previous night.

Mihye, who was in the middle of pouring coffee for him, looked at him curiously. "Something wrong, Byunghun oppa?" she asked.

L.Joe looked at her and shook his head. "Ah...it's nothing. It's just, something's occupying my mind. Nothing big." *More like someone.* he thought.

Mihye nodded, understanding. She had been thinking of that guy she danced with since last night.

L.Joe got his suitcase and went to the door, Mihye following him out like always. She already got his shoes ready and she adjusted his tie while he wore them. "Have a nice day at work." she waved.

L.Joe sent her a smile and nod before going off, knowing full well he could never have a good day at work if that girl from the previous night didn't occupy his thoughts so.

Mihye hopped off to her room and closed the door, getting her documents out and reading them peacefully. The guy from the previous night intruded her thoughts once in a while and she shook them away.

*Concentrate, Choi Mihye.* she told herself. *Hundreds and thousands of women are depending on you, not one cute guy.*

 

 

"...and so our department is planning on advertising on the various channels, and engaging celebrities like Big Bang..." the Publicity manager continued yakking away while L.Joe just stared blankly at the document in front of him.

He took in no information at all, and all that was said was just words floating merrily in the air around his ears and not at all entering his head.

"...so what is your opinion Byunghun Sajangnim?" the manager asked. "We would like your approval before we put this policy in action."

"Eh?" L.Joe blinked distractedly. "Oh.. Errr I think I need some time to read this proposal again." he muttered.

The managers looked at each other in surprise. Their CEO had always been efficient and gave answers immediately. When there were proposals, it would end just like that but instead with a dozen questions from L.Joe trying to shoot down their idea. If they managed to cover every area he questioned, it meant their idea was well thought and it would be put into action.

"Are you sure Sajangnim?" the manager asked. "You don't have any questions for us today?"

L.Joe shook his head distractedly. "No. I don't feel too good. Let's end this meeting early. Dismissed." he stood up and strode out of the door.

The managers whispered amongst themselves, guessing the reason for their CEO's weird behavior.

"Do you think he's really unwell? Maybe he's just lazy to work."

"Maybe he really is unwell!"

"Do you think he got a passionate night with his wife last night that's why he can't focus?"

"Aww he's a lucky man! His wife is hot!"

 

 

L.Joe settled back in his CEO chair and swirled his seat about. "AISSHHHH!!" L.Joe raked his hair with his fingers. "Come on Lee Byunghun be professional. You aren't going to let some mysterious girl whom you hadn't even seen the face of occupy all of your thoughts right?" he asked himself brightly.

He thought for a few seconds before slumping down again.

"No. Damn it. Why won't she just go away from my mind?" L.Joe grumbled, closing his eyes. "I can't stop thinking about her."

He sighed to himself wehn an idea came into his head. "Oh. I can ask my Apple." he smiled, whipping his phone out.

 


 

To: Miss Apple

Hey Apple, I have a question about women. Can you help me pleaaaaseeeeee? (:

From: L.Joe


 

 

A moment later, he received a reply.

 


 

To: L.Joe

If you're asking why women have bumps on their chests you have to ask God. I don't know why we're made this way.
Otherwise, yeah ask the wise Apple.

From: Miss Apple


 

 

L.Joe laughed slightly. This Apple never fails to make him smile.

 


 

To: Miss Apple

Sorry to disappoint you but I wasn't about to ask about your chests if you were wondering.
Well I just have this friend, he met this girl and he wanted to know more about her. But when he asked, the girl told him it's better not to know.
What does that mean? Does that mean she didn't like him back or something?

From: L.Joe



 

To: L.Joe

Well Mister L.Joe sshi, I think sometimes you should just understand what she's trying to say by purely reading the words. Not all women talk in riddles you know.
Maybe it's really not good to know more about her, maybe she has something to hide.
JUst don't ask if she doesn't want you to.

From: Miss Apple


 

 

Mihye pressed sent, mirroring the feelings she felt when she met the guy from the previous night. She really wanted to know him as well, but if she told him her name, he would know she was married, she was Lee Byunghun's wife.

How can she do that?

 


 

To: Miss Apple

Thanks Apple. You never fail to solve my problems (:

From: L.Joe


 

 

L.Joe sighed and laid back on his chair. Maybe she didn't want him to know her secrets. So for now, he was just going to hope for fate to let them meet again.

-------------

Hi peeps. I've told myself to trust you guys once again to give me a fair result. So don't abuse the right alright?

I've created another poll to rid off the ridiculous spamming and I hope it doesn't happen again. People who don't know what I'm talking about can refer to the A/N of the previous chapter. It's frustrating because my browser doesn't support the AFF poll system. It's maddening really.

I'm sorry to trouble everyone once again. But please cast your votes again? (: let's hope spamming doesn't occur again. Here's the poll again^^

http://micropoll.com/t/KEt4cZLYJ9