Accident

Frog Prince

Donghae stared at Minho from the inside of his car. It was now or never. “That frog head doesn’t even deserve Key. I’m going to give Jonghyun back what he truly deserves.” He tries to convince himself. He didn’t want to kill Minho, just knock him out for a specific time until the wedding is over.

Jonghyun did so much for him already. The least he could do to repay him is giving him his happiness.

He starts the engine of the car and it roars to life. Donghae grips tightly on the steering wheel as he slowly starts driving.

Minho doesn’t notice the events unfolding. He was too distracted by the weather. The heat was sending him over the edge. He loosens his collar as he continues walking, oblivious to the things happening.

Donghae continues driving as steady as he can, even though his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

Minho hears something nearby. Thinking it’s a car, he moves to the side of the road so the car has room to drive past. He wanted to get back to the wedding as soon as possible.

When Minho came into sight, Donghae stepped down hard on the gas pedal. The car zoomed forward.

The last thing Minho saw was two bright headlights before a hard surface made contact with his body. He felt himself slowly losing consciousness as his body makes contact with the ground.

 

 

“Thank you! Thank you!” Taemin bows many times to the driver. He waves half-heartedly and drove away quickly.

Taemin makes his way happily to the front door of the Shin family’s house. He rings the doorbell and it’s opened by a furious looking woman.

“LEE TAEMIN, HOW DARE YOU ARRIVE LATE AGAIN!!” The woman screams in his face. Taemin winces. “But I was better than last time!” He protests.

“BETTER DOESN’T MAKE YOU ON TIME! NOW GET YOUR INSIDE AND SET UP THE GAS TANK!” The woman shouts. Taemin nods quickly and dashes inside the house to do his job.

 

 

Donghae drives slowly on the road, with an unconscious Minho in the backseat. “Don’t worry Choi Minho… I’ll send you back home once the wedding is over.” He said even though he knows he won’t get a reply back.

 

 

Taemin finally comes out of the house, tired and ready to go home. He gets the money from the woman and walks out to the road. “! I left my truck back in the middle of the road… It’s going to take forever to walk back to it.” The sun was also starting to set. Never-the-less, he starts making his way back to his truck.

 

 

Minho slowly opens his eyes and winces in pain as his body aches heavily. His head felt heavy and bruised. He slowly sits up and puts a hand to his head, trying to stop the pounding. Once his vision finally adjusts, he sees the driver and rage engulfs him.

He leans over the seat and yells “WHO ARE YOU?! STOP THE CAR!!” Giving Donghae a shock and trying to restrain the heavily bruised Minho.

The steering wheel is left unattended and the wheels veer sideways, making the car drive itself over the edge of the road and tumble down a rocky hill.

Minho and Donghae tumble with the car until it finally crashes to a stop, beside a river.

 

 

By the time Taemin got back to his truck, it was already dark, just like he predicted. Taemin quickly got into his truck and started the engine. The truck roars to life. “No you work… This basterd.” Taemin hits the steering wheel lightly.

He starts driving rather quickly, afraid of how his mother might react at his lateness.

Then, as if on cue, Taemin’s phone vibrates in his pocket. He picks it up nervously.

“Hello?”

“LEE TAEMIN DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!!!” His mother screams from the other line.

Taemin holds the phone away from his ear, afraid of going deaf.  “I’m coming as fast as I can umma.” He said.

“IT BETTER BE! OR ELSE YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR DAILY ALLOWANCE FOR A WEEK!!!” His mother threatens. Taemin winces at her words and drives faster.

The rest of the car ride is left with Taemin trying to calm down her furious mother.

 

 

Minho groans as he crawls weakly out of the car. He tried to ignore the pain all over his body resulting from the crash, in addition to getting hit in the first place.

He slowly tries to crawl up the rocky hill. He pulls himself up onto the road. He needed to go and get help. Minho staggers up and winces from the pain in his legs. He slowly tries to make his way across the road until he’s greeted by another pair of bright headlights.

 

 

Taemin looked away from the road for a few seconds to put away his phone and when he looked back up there was a man standing in the middle of the road.

Taemin screams and steps on the brakes a little too late.

Minho doesn’t have time to see who’s inside the car before he’s hit by another large impact and losing consciousness once again before his head hits the pavement. Images flash through his mind before everything goes black.

Taemin stares in shock. His hands were gripping onto the steering wheel so tightly, his knuckles were white. “Oh … Did I just hit someone?!” Taemin thinks dreadfully.

He gets out of the car quickly and runs to the front. He screams again when he realizes who he had hit. “C-Choi Minho!” Taemin covers his mouth in shock.

, , what do I do?! Do I call the police? Do I tell the company?! They’ll get me arrested for sure! I should bring him home first…” Taemin nods at his decision and picks Minho up, lifting him onto his back.

“Oh god why is he so heavy…” Taemin breathes out.

He managed to load Minho into the backseat of his truck. He gets back into the driver’s seat and tries to drive as steadily as he could home.

 

 

Once he arrives at his house, he gets out of the car and takes Minho upon his back again. He proceeds to the front door, where his mother was impatiently waiting for him.

“Took you long enough- LEE TAEMIN WHY ARE YOU CARRYING A BODY?!” His mother covers when he sees what her son brought home.

“U-Umma… What do I do?” Taemin whimpers.

Taemin’s mom comforts him and helps him bring Minho into the house. They lay him down (not so gently) on the floor.

Taemin’s mom rubs her forehead to calm down. “Tell me what happened…”

“I-I was just rushing to get home when he suddenly appeared, I didn’t mean to hit him! I swear, I just-“ He was cut off by his mother.

“Shh! It’s okay. You weren’t seen by anyone right?” His mother asks.

Taemin shakes his head. “I don’t think so…”

“That’s good, now we just need to get rid of him and-“ This time it was Taemin’s turn to cut her off.

“But what about ECHO Company? And his family… They must be worried sick by now. Umma I feel like a murderer.” Taemin covers his face in shame.

“Hush child! It’s better if he’s dead. This way Lotus Flower Motel can be saved.” Taemin’s mom states.

“Umma how can you say that?” Taemin stares at her in shock.

“Well what do you expect us to do?! If we hand him to the police now we’ll immediately get arrested for suspicion. Plus the sun’s already rising so we’ll get easily spotted.” His mother huffs annoyingly.

Taemin stares down at Minho’s cut and dirty face. “It looks like he’s been through a lot…”

Taemin’s mom scoffs. “So? Geez what should we…” She thinks deeply.

Taemin continues staring at Minho’s face. His shirt was all dirty and dried blood was on his forehead.

Taemin stands up and goes into the bathroom. He comes back out with a bowl of water and a towel. He kneels next to Minho and puts the bowl down, soaking the towel in the water. His mother glances at him and rolls her eyes, going back to thinking.

Taemin folds the towel neatly and wipes Minho’s forehead gently, trying not to hurt the (could be dead) Minho. He gently takes Minho’s dirty hand and wipes it clean.

 

 

Minho slowly opens his eyes. He feels something wet touching his hand. Once he is finally able to focus, he sees a boy with messy light brown hair wiping his hand.

Taemin looks up and notices Minho’s eyes were open. He screams and drops the towel, backing away quickly. This gives his mother a shock. “Omo! What?”

“He’s alive!” Taemin cries in shock. His mother looks at Minho and screams also. It was like he came back to life.

Minho slowly sits up and pain coursed through his body. His head hurt like a and he taps it lightly, trying to think clearly. No luck.

Taemin continues staring in shock. “Oh no… What do we do?” He looks to his mom for help but she had the same helpless expression.

Minho slowly turns his head towards them. “Do I… Know you?”

“N-No we just found you on the streets, you were heavily injured so we decided to bring you in.” Taemin’s mom said quickly.

Taemin looked at her, clearly impressed.

Minho closes his eyes again, touching his forehead and concentrating deeply. “Do you also happen to know… Who I am?” He asks.

“Oh that’s easy you’re-WAIT WHAT?!” Taemin’s eyes almost jump out of their sockets. “Y-You mean you don’t… Remember?”

Minho closes his eyes and tries to think, but his mind goes completely blank. He simply shakes his head.

Taemin and his mom stare at each other in shock.

AMNESIA?!

 


One of the many chapters I had to rewrite because of the AFF crash =_= I rewrote chapter 5 and 6 so I'm sorry if their different than before.

For the people who maybe haven't read chapter 5 yet, here it is xD Now I'm going to go update on all my other chapters and stories. PEACE!