True love

Frog Prince

"Where are we going?" Key asks Minho as he continues following him.

"We were interrupted before, weren't we? Let's continue from where we left off at the office." Minho said's.

Once they get to the office, Minho walks to the desk and takes out the small box again. He comes back to Key, obviously with a excited look on his face.

"I finally got the perfect ring Key." he said's.

Key tilts his head in confusion. "What?"

"Remember when I proposed to you? I said I would find the perfect ring for you before our wedding. Here it is." Minho opens the small box, revealing the diamond ring.

Key's eyes widen. "Its... Beautiful." he looks back up at Minho in amazement.

"So..." Minho rubs the back of his neck. "What do you say? Will you-"

"Yes." Key said's bluntly.

Minho looks up abit in shock. "What?"

"Yes, I will marry you Choi Minho." Key repeats this time, with a smile, as he leans in and plants a kiss on Minho's cheek.

Minho smiles widely and pulls Key closer.

Once they pull apart, Minho takes Key's hand and gets ready to put the ring on Key's finger. But Key quickly withdraws his hand. "Hold on Minho." Minho looks up in surprise. "W-Why?" he asks afraid of rejection. "I want you to put the ring on me somewhere special. Let's go on a date first! Please?" Key asks while clinging onto Minho's arm.

Minho thinks a little, but nods in agreement. "You're right, we'll put it on at a special place." He takes Key's hand lovingly and kisses his forehead.

 

 

"HOT AIR BALLOON RIGHT FOR JUST 200 DOLLARS! JUST 200 DOLLARS PEOPLE PLEASE RIDE ON THE HOT AIR BALLOON!!" Taemin was trying to earn money again. He ran out of small ideas so he decided to go with a big idea, and earn big rewards. "Miss, would you like a hot air balloon ride?" he asks a passing woman. She just shakes her head and moves away quickly. Taemin's shoulders slump in disappointment. He doesn't know how he will get customers like this.

He tries yelling again but just when he draws in a breath he see's a two young men walking. He recognizes one of them. "CHOI MINHO!" Taemin makes a mad dash for a disguise in his pile. He puts on a straw hat and giant sunglasses, and wraps a towel around his mouth. He quickly stands up and runs towards them.

"Ah! Two dashing young men, would you like to take a hot air balloon ride? It's only 200 dollars!" Taemin asks sweetly, hoping his disguise worked.

"We're a couple." Minho saids boldly, pulling Key closer. Key blushes and looks away.

Taemin lowers his glasses. "Eh? I MEAN-I MEAN- Of course you are! Would you lovely COUPLE like to take a hot air balloon ride?" He corrects himself.

"The famous Choi Minho is gay? Wait till the village hears about this!" Taemin thinks to himself mischievously. 

Taemin notices Minho shaking his head. "200 dollars for a crappy hot air balloon ride? No thanks, and it doesn't look safe either."

"This guy..." Taemin gritts his teeth but notices Key looking a little disappointed. He leans in and whispers to him. "If you want to have a ride, all you have to do is tell him."

Key nods and tugs on Minho's sleeve. "Minho, I wanna go on the ride. I never rode a hot air balloon before! Please?"

Minho looks hesitant. "I don't know..." he begins. "All your mate wants is a ride. Can't you give it to him?" Taemin asks teasingly.

"Please Minho..." Key asks more desperately. 

"...Okay fine." Minho finally gives in. Key claps in happiness and runs to the hot air balloon. Minho hands the 200 dollars to Taemin and follows after Key into the balloon. KA-CHING! Taemin thinks to himself as he takes the money.

Taemin helps them get into the hot air balloon and get it started. Once their in the air he does a little happy dance to himself. "YES! 200 DOLLARS! May I can save Lotus Flower Motel after all!"

 

 

Minho glances up at the hot air balloon every 5 seconds. He has a very uneasy feeling about all of this. "Minho look!" Key was totally being carefree about this whole thing. Minho looks at where Key is pointing. "We're so high up! This is so exciting!" he squeals. Minho nods. As long as Key's happy, he's happy. "Hey, don't you think this is the perfect place? For... You know..." Minho asks. Key turns to him and it only takes a second for him to figure it out. He nods in agreement. Minho takes out the small box and opens it, revealing the ring.

He gently takes Key's hand. "You know... The maker of this ring said that when the person's true love appears. This ring will fit perfectly on their finger and never let go." Minho states.

Key looks up and smiles. Minho proceeds to put the ring on Key's finger when suddenly...

BOOM! CRACK!

The flame in the hot air balloon suddenly goes out and the whole basket jerks sideways. Key screams as he holds tightly onto Minho. Minho holds onto Key protectively, resulting in him dropping the ring. "!" he curses to himself. "Minho, I'm scared!" Key cries. "Don't worry I got you!" Minho reassures while tightly holding on.

 

 

Meanwhile Taemin was selling other items on the field when he heard a noona run towards him in a panic. "TAEMIN YOUR HOT AIR BALLOON!"

"What about my hot air balloon?" Taemin asks anxiously. "IT'S FALLING!!!" the noona screams.

"WHAT?!?! OH MY GOD!" Taemin drops all his items and runs to where he left his hot air balloon stand. Once he arrives he takes off his disguise and looks for the body of the couple that went on. "Oh ... Oh ... What do I do?!?!" he asks frustratingly. He continues looking when he notices something shining in the grass, He leans in and picks it up. "A ring... Who left it here..." he looks around. "It couldn't hurt to try it on for a little while..." He slips the ring on his finger. "Perfect! Oh it's so pretty..." Taemin stares at it in admiration.

"Oh wait! What time is it?!" he checks his watch frantically. "3 PM?! I'M LATE FOR THE GAS DELIVERY!!!" Taemin grabs his stuff and quickly dashes back. (A/N: Yes, he totally just forgot about the could-be-dead couple that disappeared. But that's our maknae for you :3)

 

 

"WOO!" Key laughs as he kicks the water from the shore. "I don't get why you're laughing... We almost died there..." Minho asked annoyed.

Key continues laughing. "Aww come on, that was such an adventure! I never felt anything that exciting in my life!"

Minho shakes his head in disbelief. "We lost the ring too... Everything is ruined."

Key walks to Minho and clutches onto his sleeve. "We can just make another one. At least we didn't die right?" Key smiles reassuringly.

Minho pauses but nods. Key leans in and whispers "Choi Minho... I love you so much." and plants a kiss on the side of his lips. Minho smiles and wraps his arms around Key's waist as the two of them enjoy the sounds of the waves and the fresh breeze.

 

 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll never be late again! I promise! Something just came up and-" Taemin tried apologizing. "Save it! I had to wait 2 hours for hot water because of you! Next time it happens you can forget about your pay." the customer turns and leaves in a furry.

Taemin winces at the customers words but bows and leaves quietly. He suddenly feels his phone vibrating. "Hello?" he answers.

"Taemin! Come home quick! A letter just arrived from ECHO regarding the demolishment of Lotus Flower Motel." his mother saids from the phone.

"What?! I'll be there in a second!" Taemin quickly hangs up and gets into his truck, driving quickly and steadly as he can home.

Once he arrives he bursts through the front door to see his mom and uncle reading the letter. He runs to them and looks at the letter.

"Dear Mr.Lee,

We have now confirmed the time for the demolishment of Lotus Flower Motel. It shall be next week at Tuesday 11:00 AM sharp! The workers will arrive earlier to prepare for it. We are giving you time to pack any valuables you have in the motel before we take it all down. This demolishment will not take long, we just ask for your patience and cooperation. We promise the new hotel that is going in its place will be for everyone's benefit.

SIncerely,

Choi Minho.

 

Taemin couldn't believe this.. His uncle crumples the letter and throws it across the room in frustration. He covers his face to hide his shame and sadness and his mother gently pats his back.

"Choi Minho... You have gone too far this time." Taemin thinks to himself.


I had a hard time making this chapter. So little ideas you know? Lol anyway you got to see a more sentimental side of Minho and a... Less sentimental side. Don't worry he's not gonna be a bitter man forever :3 Just be patient. I have no idea what role to give to Onew though... I don't really want to leave him out. :/ Anyway I'll probably think of something as I go on. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you soon with Chapter 4, hopefully. PEACE!