Love Triangle

Frog Prince

"Choi Minho...YOU'RE ASKING ME TO DIE ARN'T YOU?!" the old man yells in furry. Minho closes his eyes and rubs his temple in frustration. He opens his eyes and looks back at the old man. "I'm very sorry but this will be the best for the company. You haven't even paid your debt to us yet." he explains calmly.

"I had 3 more months! Why did you suddenly shorten it to 2 weeks??!!" the old man asks.

"What's going on here?!"

A man dressed in a grey suit, with wild, messy, blond hair, and a fairly short height walks towards them.

"Ah, Kim Jonghyun, perfect timing. Can you please help Mr.Lee to the door? He's disturbing all the other workers." Minho asks while avoiding the old man's eyes.

"I heard you cut Ahjussi Lee's contract by a chunk. Choi Minho I don't think this is fair-" Jonghyun gets cut off by Minho.

"That's MR.Choi. Kim Jonghyun I expect you to be more respectful to someone with a higher position than you in this work environment. I have nothing more to say to him, take him away." Minho turns his back to them.

"CHOI MINHO YOU-" the old man was about to lose it when they suddenly all hear a faint voice.

"AHJUSSHI! AHJUSSHI! AHJUSSHI WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" Taemin calls from the front of the hotel building, while being held back by two, clearly frustrated, bodyguards.

The old man turns to Taemin. "Taemin-ah! Your ahjusshi is here! He's got everything under control, don't worry! Just go back!"

But Taemin ignores what he said's and breaks past the body guards, running at top speed. He grabs the old man's arm. "Ahjusshi you shouldn't be here! It's bad for your health if you stress too much."

Kim Jonghyun stares at Taemin in disbelief. No one has ever gotten past those bodyguards before.

But Minho remains with his back turned, clearly not interested.

The old man looks at Minho, this time with more pleading eyes. "I beg of you... Choi Minho just let me off this once. Please don't close off Lotus Flower motel I BEG OF YOU!!!"

Taemin jerks his head to look at the back of Minho's head.

"I'm tired of discussing this matter over and over again... If you still don't understand what I have told you then please wait for the demolishment of Lotus Flower motel. I have other matters to attend to, Kim Jonghyun I ask you to take care of this." With that, Minho straightens his tie and makes his way back upstairs.

Taemin's speechless. "W-What... THIS SON OF A #$%^&(!!! HOW DARE HE TALK TO MY OLD MAN LIKE THAT! I SWEAR IF I EVER SEE HIM AGAIN..."

Taemin's thoughts are cut off by Kim Jonghyun. "I'm sorry sir but I will have to ask you to leave..." he said's apologetically.

The old man sighs audibly but nods in defeat. Taemin helps him back to his truck along with Jonghyun. He gets the old man into the car and shuts the passenger door. As he makes his way to the driver's seat, he looks at Kim Jonghyun and bows. "Sorry for the trouble we might have caused..."

Kim Jonghyun smiles and shakes his head. "Don't worry about it. I'll have a talk with Choi Minho to see if I can change his mind. Drive carefully!"

Taemin watches him walk back into the building in astonishment. "Wow... That guy was totally different from that Choi Miho or Choi Minho." He smiles to himself. "Maybe not all rich people are bad."

He gets into the car and drives back home.

 

 

Choi Minho goes back into his office and slumps into his chair, exhausted. He covers his hand with his face and tries to calm down his feelings of anxiety. He notices that Key was gone. Even though he was disappointed that he didn't wait, he was still glad to have some alone time to calm down.

He suddenly takes his hand off, remembering something. Sitting up, he opens his desk and takes out the small box he was going to present to Key with.

He gently opens it to reveal a silver ring with a small diamond piece attached on it. He smiles to himself. It was especially made by professionals, along with Minho's instructions, to make the perfect ring fit for Key. He absorbs it closely, looking to make sure there weren't any scratches or mistakes on the jewelry, when he suddenly hears a knock on the door.

A bit startled, he quickly put the rings back into the small box and stuffed it into his desk, shutting it tightly. "Ahem, come in."

Kim Jonghyun comes in, making Minho relax. "Yes?" he asks.

"I don't think what you did was fair." Jonghyun said's.

Minho asks, in an arrogant tone, "What wasn't fair?"

"You didn't even listen to what Mr. Lee had to say. You just decided for yourself... Like always."

Minho's expression didn't faze. "Yes, do you expect me to be any different?"

"Yes, especially after you decided to propose to Key." Jonghyun puts out.

Minho's guard suddenly goes up. "Don't bring Key into this." he growls.

Jonghyun doesn't stop. "You think he would be happy with you doing this?"

Minho rolls his eyes. "You think you know him so well?"

"I know him better than anybody. Key hates people who only think of themselves and doesn't take into heart other people's feelings." Jonghyun remarks proudly.

Minho scoffs. "Even if I gave them their 3 months back, they wouldn't be able to pay it back."

Jonghyun cuts in "They're very hard-working. I could tell just by first look. His nephew had a very determined spirit."

Just then, Minho's assistant Eunhyuk, comes in. "GM, it's time for your meeting."

Minho rises quickly.

"Perfect timing! Well Kim Jonghyun, looks like we'll have to save it for another day. Gotta go, ciao~" with that, he leaves the room quickly, followed by Eunhyuk.

Jonghyun sighs and closes his eyes. "He may look mature but he's still an idiot as always." Looking out the window he gives a silent prayer. "Lee Taemin hang in there..."

 

 

"YOU OLD STUPID IDIOT! WHO TOLD YOU TO HEAD TO ECHO HOTEL TO PROTEST?! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN FINED OR EVEN ARRESTED!"

Taemin shuts his eyes in frustration. Those two were at it again.

"ME?! WHAT DID YOU DO WHILE THIS WAS ALL HAPPENING?!! NOTHING! I WAS WORKING MY OFF TO SAVE MY LIFE AND YOU JUST SAT HERE IN YOUR CRUMMY BUSINESS NOT DOING A SINGLE THING!" his uncle yelled back at his mother.

"MY BUSINESS IS CRUMMY??!! YOURS IS BARELY SCRAPING BY! ALL OF THE EMPLOYEES LEFT YOU ALREADY! NOT THAT I'M SURPISED!!"

Taemin sighs and gently bumps his head on the wall. God please don't let them both have a heart attack at the same time...

"YOU'RE LUCKY I SENT TAEMIN THERE TO RESQUE YOUR SORRY OR ELSE YOU MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN US ALL IN TROUBLE!" his mother yells.

"Oh please don't drag me into this..." Taemin begs silently.

 

 

Minho picks up a white rose from the bouquet. Kim Jonghyun appears beside him.

"You know what white roses resemble?" Minho asks, while examining the rose.

Kim Jonghyun glances at him, but shrugs.

"It symbolizes forever. And that's what Key's relationship with me is going to be like." Minho saids while giving a small smile.

Jonghyun takes out a champagne rose from the bouquet. "I think Key would like champagne roses more."

"Champagne roses seem too formal, and I don't want it to be that kind of a wedding." Minho explains.

"But Key likes them." Jonghyun repeats.

Minho chuckles to himself. "You always know what Key likes or wants. You know that his favorite kind of candy is, what flowers he likes, what music he listens to..."

Jonghyun smiles. "That's because I think about others before myself. Unlike you, who's a porcupine, not letting people touch you."

"Jonghyun! Minho!" Key calls to them happily. He runs over to them.

Minho whispers to Jonghyun. "Let's see who's hand he'll take. Yours... Or the porcupine's."

Jonghyun swallows but smiles at Key as he starts coming over.

Key smiles back and Jonghyun slowly reaches his hand out for Key to take...

But Key brushes past his hand and links his hands around Minho's arm.

Jonghyun slowly withdraws his hand, biting back the dissapointment.

"What were you guys talking about?" Key asks curiously.

Minho smiles smugly and answers "Just work matters."

Key nods in understanding.

"Come, I need to show you something." Minho said's while leaning close to Key's ear.

"Okay!" Key answers and follows Minho back into the hotel building.

Leaving Jonghyun feeling broken, and confused.

 

 


15 SUBSCRIBERS OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I really couldn't have done so much without you guys ;w; I know that's cheesy but it's true <3 I love you guys so much and I hope I don't disappoint you. So for this chapter your introduced to Jonghyun (woot!) and the sort of love triangle between Key, Minho, and Jonghyun(hence the name). I don't know, what are you rooting for? This is a 2min fanfic so there really isn't much of a choice :P lol Anyway I hope you liked it and please wait patiently with me for Chapter 3! PEACE~