Fated Encounter

Frog Prince

Our story begins in Seoul, Korea. Here we have a boy name Lee Taemin. He is a poor, filthy, boy. But he has a kind and caring heart, and works very hard to pay for his family.

"Eh? Is someone talking about me?" the boy, Lee Taemin, looks up from his plumbing work.

It's sad isn't it... Seeing such a pretty boy, all dressed in rags. Oh it's such a tragedy-

"Yea, yea, can we move on?" Taemin asks, putting his hands on his hips.

Ahem, yes. Next we have Choi Minho. He is a handsome, rich, dreamy man. He is the CEO of a famous and world-known hotel chain known as ECHO. He's every girl's dream. Except for the fact that he's cold as ice and never lets people get close to him.

Choi Minho entered the hotel followed by his bodyguards. "Welcome GM(general manager)." The staff all bow in unison. He takes off his sunglasses. He is dressed in black and his hair is slicked back.

Taemin and Minho are total opposites. They're lives are totally different, and the amount of money they have is off by a long-shot. But that's how our story starts...

 

 

"UMMA!" Taemin yells as he stomps into the living room. His hair is a mess and he's dressed in pajamas. He has a toothbrush in his mouth and toothpaste foam dripping from his lips. His mother turns around and jumps.

"Omo! Are you shaving already? But you barely have any-"

She's cut off by a furious Taemin.

"THERE'S NO MORE WATER!!" he exclaims.

"EH?!" His mother's eyes widen. 

"That's what happens when you connect our water supply with our neighbors! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!" Taemin yells while biting on his toothbrush in anger.

"Aish, those nasty neighbors... Alright, Alright I won't do it again." His mother grumbles.

Taemin wipes the foam from his lips and goes to put his toothbrush back. "I have to deliver a tank of gas to the Tam family today..." Taemin reminds himself. He sighs and gets dressed in his cleanish white shirt and ripped jeans.

"I'm going to deliver the gas umma!" Taemin calls before gathering up the gas tanks and leaving. He is loading this tanks onto his truck until he hears his mom on the phone.

"WHAT?! Lotus Flower Motel is closing?!" she cries.

Taemin's heart nearly stops. Lotus Flower motel is his uncle's motel. It's a place that he and his uncle treasures the most.

He runs and grabs the phone out of his mother's hand, giving her a shock. "Hello? What do you mean Lotus Flower motel is closing??!!"

"Oh Taeminnie! Your uncle is devastated. It was the hotel company called ECHO that announced it to us. Uncle was so devastated that he ran all the way to ECHO to protest. Can you please go after him to make sure he doesn't take it too far?" the worker on the other line asked Taemin.

Taemin nods, "Yea! Can you please give me directions to the hotel?"

 

 

Choi Minho straightens his tie as he's getting ready to enter the hotel building. He's been working under his father's commands as GM for the hotel for years. He knows which door leads to where by heartbeat. As he enters into the building his assistant, Eunhyuk, is telling him the plans for this afternoon.

"After the meeting with the staff you need to make a call to David about the plans for the new hotel creation taking place. After that you have-"

"Don't worry Eunhyuk, I already memorized what I needed to do today but thank you anyway." Choi Minho replies.

Eunhyuk looks at him in amazement but bows his head and continues following in silence.

Once they get into the building, two rows of staff are waiting for him. As he walks through the row they all bow. "Welcome GM."

Minho makes his way to the check-in counter. He takes off his sunglasses and see's Key. Smiling, he said's, "Meet me in my office in 5 minutes. I need to know my schedule." and drums his finger on the desks before leaving to head up the stairs.

Key kept his head bowed but smiles to himself. The two female staff beside him whisper in envy. Nobody got close to the GM except for Key. They were childhood friends since 5 and are still that close. Except now he's his fiance.

 

 

Minho hears a knock on his door. "May I come in?" It was Key. He smiles and answers "Of course."

Key gently opens the door and walks inside. He calmly stands next to Minho and flips open his schedule book. "First you have to sign the documents that concern the dealings with the hotel owner in Africa. Next you have the meeting-"

" You know the reason why I sent you here Key." Minho inturupts.

Key closed his schedule book and looks at Minho. "Sir, we are only allowed to discuss work matters in the hotel." he states.

"It couldn't hurt to talk about something else for a change." Minho replies smiling. He takes Key's hand into his and kisses it. "Our marriage is coming up soon. Ever thought about that?" he asks.

Key pulls his hand away. "No, I've been too busy working to make the time to sit down and think."

Minho tilts his head in confusion. "I already have you work less then everyone else. Why are you still so busy?"

Key blushes. "Pabo... Of course I've been thinking about it. How could I not?" he grumbles.

Minho smiles brightly. "Great! Because I have something to give you." he rumagges in his desk, looking for something. He takes a small box out. "Key, I finally found-"

Eunhyuk opens the door. "GM, someone is looking for you at the check-in desk." He looks at the situation. "Sorry, am I inturupting something?"

Minho puts the box back in the desk and closes it. He stands up and said's "I'll be there in a few minutes."

Eunhyuk nods and leaves the room.

"I'll be back to discuss it with you later. Wait for me." he tells Key.

When he walks out of the room Key scoffs. "Like I have all the time in the world for you..." But he still wonders what was in the small box.

 

 

Minho arrives downstairs and at the check-in counter. He see's a big chubby old man waiting for him.

"What is the problem here may I ask, sir?" Minho asks while adjusting his sleeve.

The old man stands up, furious. "Tell me what's the meaning of you closing down Lotus Flower Motel!"

Minho closes his eyes and nods, as if just remembering it. "What about it?"

The old man's face turns redder. "What about it?! WHAT ABOUT IT?! YOU'RE FORCING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HOMES!"

"We didn't say we were getting rid of the people's homes, we were simply building a better one, oh pardon me, a newer one." Minho explains.

The old man's face did not change. "Choi Minho... You're asking me to DIE arn't you?!"

 

 

Lee Taemin arrives at the hotel and looks way up. "Woah... This place huge..." he thinks to himself.

 

 


So that's Chapter 1 :) ...I KNOW IT'S HORRIBLE DON'T KILL ME! I was fighting between whether or not to write it today. It was hard to concentrate with my mom nagging at me to get off the computer =_= doesn't know I got goals to accomplish. Anyway I hope you liked the first chapter. *GASP* WHAT IS THIS MINKEY?!?! No later it'll turn out to be 2min ;) I'll let you see the sane Key for a few chapters. After that get ready to see me butcher him into a phycho. JKJK but I'm still gonna tweek his personality. Anyway I'm tired, gonna go sleep now. PEACE!