Say what?

6 Genies = 6 Wishes

 My eyes snapped open and I squinted to see through the lights. My house was deadly silent as I remembered what just happened.

*Was it a dream?*

I looked around me and saw that I was still on the floor.

*Maybe it's a hallucination. Yeah, it's just probably your silly imagination.*

I laughed at myself and sat up, pushing myself off the ground and feeling my heart feel so much lighter. With a smile on my face, I turned around to go back to my room only to stop short, seeing the exact same blondes. 6 pair of eyes stared at me while a feeling of dread overcame my stomach and it slowly rose to my throat and a piercing scream escaped my mouth.

"Yah, Youngjae! You're the genius, do something!" Blonde number 1 shouted.

"Well, I remember I read something about this somewhere..." Said guy, Youngjae tried recalling.

"Someone stop her!" A tall blonde shrieked.

I saw the umbrella lying by the side and rushed to it but someone snatched it away. A tough looking guy looked down at me with flaming eyes and my voice faltered. Out of extreme fear and desperate measures, I bent down on my knees and clasped my hand."Please! Take whatever you want!"

The tough guy looked taken aback. "We're not here for your-"

“Just spare my life. I don't want to die or sell away my ity at such a young age."

"What are you talk-" Tough guy frowned.

"I know I do lie to my parents sometimes about my studies and all but I'll change! And if you all w-"

"Yo earthling!" He yelled, frustrated that I'm not listening to me.

I silenced myself as I stared up at him with fearful eyes. He sighed and grabbed my shivering shoulders, pulling me up. On instinct, I pulled away and pointed a finger at him.

"Don't touch me! Who are you?" I shouted.

"Look, it would be better if you're much calmer." He said.

"Calm?! How am I supposed to be calm when there are 6 freaking guys at my house in the middle of the night and I don't know who they are or why they came or even how they broke in! And you expect me to be calm?!" I took in a deep breath.

"We'll answer your questions but we promise you we mean no harm."

"Yeah, like every person says that and in the end the girl gets killed," I scoffed and caught sight of the telephone. I should be calling the police! I hurried over to the phone but another blonde beat me to it. He was wearing a mask over his mouth as he shook his head like me calling the police was a bad move.

"We can talk over this. Zelo, bring her a cup of coffee," He ordered.

"Neh, Yongguk hyung!" The tall guy supposedly named Zelo grinned and raised his hands but was stopped by a short blonde.

"In the kitchen," He said with a tight smile.

Getting the meaning, Zelo got up and hurried towards the kitchen. My kitchen. Their getting too comfortable with this. Meanwhile, somehow I was ushered to the couch and squashed between two other blondes.

"I should be more frightened and alarmed right now," I muttered to myself.

"You should actually." Blonde number 1 nodded."I'm Himchan by the way."

I ignored his handshake."Who are you guys anyway?"

"Thank god you've calmed down." Youngjae rolled his eyes.

"Well, you won't believe it AT FIRST, but we're genies." Himchan said.

I paused and looked at them, all of which has a serious expression. "I'm sorry. Did you just say...genies?"

Yongguk nodded."We're genies."

Okay, their taking their jobs way too seriously but I decided to play along. "And where did you come from?"

"There." Short blonde said as Daehyun pointed towards the box of lamps that was now opened.

"Lamps?" I said incredulously."You're telling me you guys came from those lamps?"

"Is it that hard to believe?" Yongguk raised an eyebrow.

I looked at the 6 lamps and then back at him."Well...yeah."

"Your tea is ready!" Zelo came out of the kitchen but tripped and the cup tilted and spilled onto Himchan's lap.

"!" He cursed only to get daggers from the oldest.

"Watch your language!" Yongguk scolded him.

Himchan ducked his head and mumbled an inaudible 'mian' before grabbing a wad of tissues and having Zelo clean up for him.

Yongguk turned his attention back to me."What's so hard to believe then?"

"That you're genies and you just came from there."

"We have prove."

"Okay. Show it then," I shrugged.

"But you have to make a wish."

I snorted."So later on, you're going to tell me that you will grant me 3 wishes and when it's all done, you go back to your lamp and disappear?"

I looked at the 6 of them and sighed."You know, it'll be better if you all admit that you're really burglars, I call the police, you get sent to the station and then there, all's done and I can go back to sleep." I smiled.

But Yongguk only shook his head."No one can see us unless we want them to. And we're able to grant you 6 wish, not 3."

Fine! If they want to play, then let's play!

"Okay, that's a lot. Then I'd make a wish now, I wish I can-"

"Wait, are you sure you want to make a wish now!?" Zelo stopped me.

"Is there a problem?"

"Not really but then you'd be wasting a wish just like that."

"Yeah, I don't care."

"But you have to. A wish is important, it's so vital. Do you know that single wish you make can save a million lives. And-"

I blurted out whatever I could think of."I wish you'd shut up!"

Zelo continued talking but stopped when no sound came out of his mouth. I cocked an eyebrow as the other 5 guys stared at Zelo. The maknae's eyes widened in shock and fear.

*Omo! I really lost my voice? ANDWAEE!!!* Zelo mouthed.

Jongup turned to look at me."You should give him his voice back."

"You guys must be kidding me. You'd think that making him fake that he lost is voice is going to make me believe you guys are genies? I'm not taking any more of this ."

I stood up and ushered all of them out of my house.

"But we-" I cut Daehyun off.

"No. I'm not taking any more of your nonsense. If you want to rob, rob someone else. I hope you have a good future ahead of you, which I doubt so. Goodbye." I slammed the door right in their face and stood in front of the door. I swiped my hands and placed them on my hips, smiling to myself.

*They're gone. Now I can finally go and sleep.*

I turned around but jumped back in fright, my eyes opening as big as saucers. I raised a shaky finger and pointed at them."Y-y-you..."

The 6 of them smirked at me.

"H-how d-d-did you g-guys get in h-here? I-I thought I-"

"We're genies, we know magic." Daehyun answered, although his voice is slightly muffled.

"So do you believe us now, Haejin-sshi?" Youngjae grinned.

I wanted to nod my head, or maybe shake it but before I can, or even have the energy to, it seemed like deja-vu happened where my eyelids drooped down and my legs gave in under me as I fell hard onto the floor, again.