Clubbing Blues

6 Genies = 6 Wishes

 

"I'll be going out! Don't wait up and buy your own dinner!" I shouted, putting on my high heels.

"Where are you going?" Youngjae asked, coming out of the bathroom after bathing.

"I'm going out with Myungsoo."

I noticed Yongguk's suspicious eyes.

"Just some best friend bonding time."

"Where?" Himchan asked, eyeing me.

"Uhm...Dongdaemum?" I said, trying to pick the right words.

"Shopping?" He continued question.

"Yup. Eating and all. I'll go now! Bye!" I said and hurried out before they could question anymore.

Why was I even hiding to them?

"Noona! Buy back some food!" Zelo shouted before I closed the door.

Shaking my head, I pulled the coat around me and walked down and made my way.

 

Himchan's POV

"Okay, okay! Let's go out too!" I clapped my hands once Haejin left.

"I don't want to. I need to go study," Youngjae said, making his way into our room.

"I'm going to play poker with Jongup hyung!" Zelo said, pulling Jongup towards the dining table.

"It's too cold outside." Yongguk stubbornly hugged the cushion even tighter.

I looked at Daehyun expectantly. Without answering, he stood up to go into the kitchen, probably in search of some food.

Fine, I just have to bring out the killer move then.

"I know where Haejin is going!"

And that was all I need to get the reaction I wanted.

"I'll go get my jacket." Yongguk hopped out of the sofa.

"Wait! I'll go change!" Zelo said, hurrying into the room, Jongup close behind him. Daehyun walked out of the kitchen, a biscuit in his hands as he too went into the room.

I grinned from ear to ear."Dress up guys! We're going to be having lots of fun tonight."

 

Haejin's POV

As I approached what seemed like an almost deserted road, I caught sight of a familiar figure standing by the side of the road.

"Myungsoo?" I called out.

The figure turned and stepped out. Myungsoo grinned and waved me over."Quick! You're late already."

I smiled and hurried over, joining him as he led the way to what seemed like a building. A few people littered outside.

"I've never been here before. It doesn't seem that good..." I clutched onto the hem of Myungsoo's shirt.

"It'd be better inside," He assured as he showed his card to the ruggard looking guy. He nodded his head and opened the door.

Immediately, I caught the familiar smell of alcohol and sweat, music blasting into my ears.

Myungsoo was right, it was definitely better inside.

People crowded the place and there was almost no space for me to move.

"You want to get a drink first?" Myungsoo shouted over the music.

"Yeah!" I shouted back.

Myungsoo took my hand and pushed me through the crowd. As we approached the bar, a girl came out of nowhere and threw herself over Myungsoo.

"Dance with me," She laughed, trying to pull him away from me.

"Sorry. Taken," Myungsoo nodded at me.

We each shared a secret smile as the girl frowned and walked away.

"Nice move there, dickhead," I commented.

"I'd take that as a compliment." Myungsoo called over the bartended."Whisky."

Myungsoo looked over at me. I opened my mouth, about to order an alcoholic drink for myself when someone else spoke over me. Someone with a very familiar voice.

"Coke. Just coke."

I swiveled around and saw the 6 genies in the club. My eyes widened and I pointed at them."What are you guys doing here?"

Himchan opened his mouth to answer but I cut them off, rushing over to them and grabbing Zelo's hand.

"You two aren't supposed to be here! You're under aged!" I almost shouted.

"Noona! Calm down." Zelo leaned in."We got it all covered."

I shook my head."You guys!"

"We were bored," Youngjae shrugged.

I sighed and looked at all of them."Fine, stay but don't go fooling around."

I sat down and gave an apologetic look to Myungsoo."Sorry."

Myungsoo smiled."It's cool. Order your drink first."

"Right. A-"

"Coke," Yongguk spoke up.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Haejin, you shouldn't drink alcohol."

"Why not?" I challenged.

"You have very low tolerance to it."

I paused."How'd you know that?"

Yongguk looked at Myungsoo and then back at me, raising his eyebrows."You know, that time."

I blushed and quickly stopped the conversation."Okay. I get it. I get it."

Just then, the same who tried stealing Myungsoo came over to Yongguk and plopped right down on Yongguk's lap. Yongguk jerked back, startled and I sat upright.

"Hey, handsome. Want to dance?" She asked in a flirtatious voice.

"Dance?" Yongguk's eyes furrowed.

The girl giggled and pointed to the dance floor."What those people are dancing."

I followed her manicured finger and looked towards the dance floor. That was when I found out that the others were already there.

Jongup and Zelo was dominating the dance floor while Himchan was busy dancing, or shall I say, grinding with some other girl. I frowned and tried looking for Youngjae and Daehyun. I caught them scattered at each end, standing awkwardly and definitely bored, while the girls danced around them. And then, Yongguk had to get pulled along too.

"Unbelievable," I whispered under my breath.

And as if to make it even worse, a slow song came. Maybe forced or whatever, those 6 damn boys were slow dancing with a girl. Not that they were liking it, I refuse to believe it.

And when was there even slow music in a ing club? This is ing ridiculous. And those ing guys.

"Haejin," Myungsoo shook me.

I broke away from my trance."Huh? What?"

"Want to dance?" He smiled, holding out his hand.

I blinked and then nodded."Yeah, okay."

He led me out to the dance floor. His hands found its way to my waist as he pulled me closer. I put mine on his shoulders.

"Relax. Why are you so tense?" He whispered.

I took in his words and realised I was really stiff. I obeyed his words and relaxed a little. He suddenly leaned in and I froze.

"I think you're getting a pimple, right there." He touched my nose gently.

I laughed and hit his shoulders."I think you're going to have a large one right here."

I pointed at his cheeks and he laughed along. I sighed, finally relaxing. I leaned on his shoulders and found out how long it's been since I've hung out with Myungsoo. I've been so busy, especially with the genies in my life that I almost neglected my best friend for like ever.

"I'm sorry." I told him, my head still resting on his shoulders.

"For what?"

"For neglecting you."

I felt his shoulders move up and down, a chuckling movement."Yeah, you should be. Repay me then."

"How?" I opened my eyes and caught sight of the genies running around the club. I furrowed my brows, Myungsoo's words unheard as I focused on the genies. I pulled away from him.

"Give me a minute." I told him and walked towards the genies.

"What's wrong?" I asked Himchan.

"He's gone." Himchan said worriedly.

"Who's gone?"

"Daehyun. Daehyun's gone."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR RANTS AHEAD

 

anyways, my exams are about to end in a few more days so i'll be (for sure) updating once i come home from it. in the meantime, this really unwanted author's note is just to tell you guys to CONTINUE TO VOTE!!!

I mean, I have 267 subscribers, but only 38 people who voted in the poll? I don't want to say this but it's complete, utterly unbelieveable. so please /goes down on all fours/ please, please, please, JAEBAL, do vote!

i need your votes. it's a really important decision and i want you guys to do it for me.

...so do it for me? /hopefulface/