Life in the other world

6 Genies = 6 Wishes

"Hyung, stop hogging the television!"

"Is something burning? I smell-oh god! You burnt the pancakes?!"

"There's no more toothpaste! How am I supposed to brush my teeth without toothpaste?!"

"I want cherry tomatoes!"

The shrill sound of the telephone broke the chaos going around the apartment. A moment of silence fell upon the house and the 6 boys stared at the ringing phone. Like someone just shot a gun, they all raced towards the black phone.

"I got it!" Zelo chimed and put it next to his ear."Hello?"

"You brat! Didn't I say I'll be the one handling calls?" Yongguk scolded.

"I can't believe you just burnt the pancakes Daehyun," Himchan said in disbelief.

Daehyun blinked, shrugged and left the kitchen leaving Himchan to clean up the black mess.

"Is this Genie >birthdate

"Huh?" A clueless look appeared on Zelo's face.

A sigh was heard."Zelo. Is this Zelo?"

"Oh, sir! Yes! I'm Zelo!" Zelo grinned.

On the other line, the grown man shook his head although a small smile lighted up his face.

"I need you and your other animal friends here."

"Here where?"

"At the ST Building."

"What's the ST Building?" Zelo asked, a sly grin forming at the corner of his lips.

"Zelo."

The young boy giggled."Arasso. We'll be there! See you soon!"

He hung up and faced his hyungs."Sir called us! I think we're going to have a new owner!"

After 15 minutes of another round of chaos, they finally left the house. They hopped onto their bikes and started towards their destination. They soon came to a huge glass building with the sign ST printed largely at the front. They parked their bikes, locked it and walked into the office building.

"Hey there, Ms. Joo! Looking good today!" Himchan praised, making the woman flush.

"Stop embarrassing yourself hyung," Youngjae hissed.

"I don't feel embarrased." Himchan held his head up high.

"Okay, then stop embarrassing us."

Himchan turned to glare at Youngjae only to hit right smack into the wall. The 5 others laughed at his antics but never spoke to ask if he was alright. Steaming, he stormed after them into Sir's office. They knocked on the wooden door and heard a low 'come in'.

"Sir! You called for us?!" Zelo shouted before he could even enter into the room, frightening the poor man.

"Zelo! How many times do I have to tell you! Show yourself before speaking!" Sir scolded.

Zelo laughed sheepishly and rubbed his neck. “I’ll remember next time."

Forgiven easily as usual, he motioned for the boys to sit.

"So sir, why'd you call us here for?" Yongguk asked, settling down on the couch.

"Isn't it obvious? We got a new mission, we go to earth, meet our owner, grant them their wishes, yada yada yada. I'm right, aren't I sir?" Youngjae said.

"Well, I have-"

"But that's weird. We usually go solo. Why did he call us here in a group?" Jongup mumbled.

"Yeah, I was just-"

"You're right. That is weird," Himchan turned to sir."What is this all about?"

Sir sighed and rubbed his temple."If you guys don't let me finish my sentence, how am I supposed to explain?"

"Oh, right, sorry. Go on, we're all ears," Yongguk apologized.

"Good. As I was saying-"

"As what were you saying? You didn't say anything." Zelo cut in.

The other members glared at the maknae while sir groaned inwardly.

"What? You finished your sentence. It's only right I get a chance to-" Jongup clamped his hand over Zelo's mouth and motioned for sir to continue.

"As I was saying," He said while giving a look towards Zelo."You are going to have a new mission but instead of going solo, you'll be going in a group."

The others were quiet, processing in the new information while Himchan was the first to speak up.

"Oh hell no. You're saying I," Himchan pointed dramatically to himself,"have to go on this mission with them?" He pointed to the 5 others.

Sir nodded firmly."Yes."

"That's it. I'm going to die," He said simply and fell limply backwards onto the chair.

"It's okay. If you die, we'll all die together with you," Daehyun patted his back comfortingly.

Jongup turned his attention back to sir."Who will you assign us to then?"

"It better be a good one. The last time I got Hyosung," Yongguk shivered."I fear people with gummy smiles ever since then."

"That's funny. You have a gummy smile too hyung." Youngjae inquired.

Zelo laughed but stopped immediately when he saw the glare coming from Yongguk.

"At least you had a girl. I got Kwanghee. KWANGHEE!" Himchan complained.

"It's not that bad. I got a dog," Youngjae turned to look directly at sir. "A. Dog."

Sir shrugged."Their living things too. So anyway, you'll be starting your mission..." He looked at his watch."In an hour’s time. 12 and you'll be sent down to earth. Stay in your lamp until your owner summon you out. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT come out by yourself."

The others nodded, not really listening.

"Okay, you'll get the other information soon so in the meantime, you should start preparing. I hope you do a good job."

"Of course we will. When have we never?" Zelo stated proudly.

"Oh, and one more thing."

The 6 boys stopped near the doorway.

"Your group codename will be called B.A.P, the name you usually use for your band."

The other boys nodded.

"Oh, and stop by the hairdressers for awhile," Sir ignored his question."You guys will be dyeing your hair blonde."

"BWOH?!"

===

I hope this was okay! Do comment so that I will know where to improve on! I hope my story will be good enough for you guys to read and enjoy! And I know it's a little boring but you will be meeting B.A.P in the next chapter so please wait for that!