Spy kids 2

Emily

I may not be updating as much as I had been for a while, as it is Spring and I live on a Smallholding, thus I am very busy. Lambs and Kids are being born, chicks are hatching and I'm doing an insane amount of digging and planting. Why did my Parents buy a property that needed soo much work, when them thereselves are falling apart? Us Kids are left to do a lot lol but it's fun :) Just had to share this as it amused me;

Me: Look I found something awesome in the grass!

My big bro: WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? SHOW ME!

Me (holds it out.)

My big bro: um... It's grass. The only awesome thing about this is it makes a nice noice if you blow on it.

(blows on it... no noice....folds in half... blows again) 

PHHUUUUURRRRTTTHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHPPPPPP!

Me: So... A seal gurgling acid whilst being thrown backwards and forwards by a pola bear, makes a nice noice? Good to know.

 

:) Anywho on with the story. 


 

What are you doing in here?”

They turn around in panic to find themselves in big bangs practice room. All of the boys stand shirtless covered in sweat awaiting their answer. Looking generally well... yum.

Well?” Seungri asks again looking annoyed that two small girls had just disturbed his groups practice time. Everyone else just stood around and waited.

Now here's the thing. Hana may be Insanely loud and annoying for the best of times, but when stuck in a room with six fully grow, muscular, scary looking guys who looked rather peed off, she becomes very quiet. Her face had lost all colour and she grew rather light headed.

We want to spy on our Oppa. We were trying to find him but there where people and we didn't want to get caught. Sorry for disturbing you.” Emily bows politely at the boys who began to look a lot less annoyed. TOP even had a smile on his face with an idea tingling away in the depth of his mind. Just as he was about to voice his idea, there was a sudden THUMP, as Hana fainted and hit the floor beneath her

UNNI!” Emily shouts falling to the floor to make sure her Unnie was okay. All of the boys also came rushing to see if she's okay. It wasn't long after that she sleepily opened her eyes, still not quite with it. “Are you okay? You haven't got concussion or anything have you?”

I'm fine Emily. I just got scared.” Hana sat up, blushing a little when she saw the others.

What scarred you?” G-Dragon asked curiously. Hana blushed a brighter shade of red as she stole a glance at Seungri then back down at the floor.

I scarred you?” Seungri asks looking a tad hurt. He had been annoyed but he hadn't meant to scare them. “I'm sorry.”

Whats your names?” Daesung asks. He was no longer topless, feeling a tad weird being topless in front of little girls. he had put his Doraemon t-shirt back on.

I'm Hana and this is my little sister Emily.” Hana felt much more like herself despite the bump that now formed on the back of her head.

Sister?” Taeyang rubs his head and looks back and forth between the Korean and English kids.

Adopted.” Emily replies short and sweet. Taeyang suddenly looked so embarrassed that he had asked such an obvious question, it made Emily laugh a little. “It's okay. I get asked it quite often.”

Who is your Oppa?” TOP asks remembering the reason they had come in the first place.

Soohyun.”

Your brother is Soohyun the trainee? Let me help spy please please please.” TOP begged excitement tingling in his eyes. When they had first mentioned it he had wanted to join in. Now he knew it was one of the trainees that he knew, he wanted to that much more.

Me too.”

Me three.”

Me four.”

Me five.”

You can all come as long as you are good spys.” Hana smiled taking the back pack of Emily's back and emptying it's contents on the floor. “Load up.”

 

Hana looked at her tracking devise that told her that Oppa was near. “Just round the corner.” She whispered behind her it was passed down the line of people like a game of Chinese whispers. Buy the time it had gotten to the bottom Daesung had heard (run round the corner) so he ran to the front of the line and around the corner bumped into the trainees, who were just coming out of the trainee practice room for a break.

Ow! Oh Daesung. Why are you running about?” Soohyun asked rubbing his elbow where Daesung had hit him making his elbow hit the wall.

No reason.” Daesung mumbled and ran back to his place at the back of the spy line.

Idiot.” Mutters G-dragon with a bit of a laugh.