Joo Hun Episode 1: My Wifey is My Fangirl

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: As promised, here's a Joo Young + Se Hun Chapter for all of you. Hihihihi. ]

--

>>> JOO YOUNG'S POV<<<

I think I’ve become an EXO fangirl. Jinri-eonni had me watch all their music videos and teasers.

My bias is Se Hun.

Kekeke. I didn’t know that my husband could rap and dance like that.

Plus, he’s eye candy too.

Plus, I LOVE HIM.

My favorite EXO song is Your World, and my favorite music video is History.

My Se Hun looks very handsome in the music video, and I’m in love with his dancing skills.

My favorite voice belongs to his best friend, Lu Han.

I swear, that Lu Han is one of the kindest people I’ve met..

But it still puzzles me why he is so mean to Chae Rin unnie.

Teehee. They kinda look nice together, even when they’re constantly arguing.

But Chae Rin unnie is a man hater. Aigoo. She doesn’t believe in romance… -_-

--------

One fine day, I was standing near the bus stop and flipping the pages of my History book.

I overheard two girls talking about EXO.

“Aish. EXO is NG. (no good). Seiously, they don’t have any talent.” One said.

I had to stop reading my book.

What did she just say?

“Yeah, and they’re just a bunch of puppets who became idols because of their looks. Come to think of it, they’re not handsome at all.” The other person said.

“You’re right. I hate that Se Hun person, the maknae. He’s just a useless visual. Like for real, I bet he has a bad personality. He’s probably boastful… Psssh. He can’t even dance.” The first girl said.

That hit it. Insult EXO, I’ll wage war. Insult my Se Hun, you’re heading to your graveyard.

That’s really cruel of them! How dare them! They don’t even know EXO and Se Hun! They don’t know how hardworking these guys are! Their talents are shining, and Se Hun is not that guy! They’re so judgemental.

“No one likes them.” The girl said.

I sighed. This will be out of my character, but I just have to do this.

I have to defend EXO.

“I like them.” I interrupted.

The two girls looked at me.

“Weirdo.” They replied to me.

“You know if you can’t say anything nice about EXO, just shut up.” I told them out of anger.

“YAH! EXO ! They all ! Who are you to in our conversation?!?” One of them yelled.

I just stood back.

Aigoo. I felt so stupid. Why did I do that? But then again, they were bashing EXO, and I just can’t let that happen.

Why are they so mean? Their comments hurt me very much.

Feeling very stupid and hurt, I just walked out and took a different route.

I can't go home yet. I took the bus to SM.

I need Se Hun. I just want to forget what the haters said.

Upon my entry to the SM building, I headed to the dance room on the 14th floor. I opened the door, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter