EPILOGUE: Complete

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hi. So it's the last chapter for this fanfic. Hm. Bittersweet feeling. Anyway, I made this chapter extra long. Read at your own risk? I don't know, heehee. I don't want to rate it M because... LOL. haha. Hope you'll enjoy the last Chapter! lots of pictures and fluff :))]

AND SOME BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR LATER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGicrJUKAxY&feature=relmfu---

 

>>>CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

After I got discharged from the hospital, I was advised to take a whole week off to rest and to fully recover.

Don't worry. I'm still a trainee. I'm probably going to debut after one more year. I still have to work on my vocals, but my dancing's alright already. 

I was bored the whole week. My sweet little brother always looked after me while I was recovering. He would always be the one to put me to sleep.

My sweet Joon Myun 

And about my Rubik's cube boyfriend... pssshhh.

That douchebag was out for the whole week. He was in SS4, performing.

Yeah. I still call him a douchebag. 

But I really love him. I love him, and thoughts of Lu Han made me shiver in pleasure and longing.

I miss him. He left me his Rubik's cube so I could remember him. Joon Myun misses him too. He misses him like he how he misses our mother.

Our mother's dead, but her memories are alive. 

I'd often call Lu Han before I sleep. His voice always sounded tired from all the singing and dancing. Lu Han told me that he'll be back soon and that he needed to see me badly. Krisus. I need him. I want him. I want his y bedroom voice in my ear. 

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

Since Joon Myun and I weren't doing anything that day, we decided to go to Joo Young and Se Hun's house to visit them and their baby, Joo Hun.

My little Joon Myun wore a cute baseball cap.. Well, Lu Han used that cap in the History MV. He just gave it to Joon Myun. How sweet

Joon Myun was as hyped to see baby Joo Hun for the first time. My brother liked the idea of having a dongsaeng.

So when we arroved at the Joo Hun couple house, Joon Myun ran to the sleeping baby's crib and kissed Joo Hun's cheek tenderly.

"Umma, look, it's my dongsaeng!" My brother squealed while he was wolfing down the chocolates Joo Young handed over to him.

"Noona, do you want something to drink?" Se Hun asked me.

"Yah, Oh Se Hun, are you taking care of Joo Young? She's getting thinner!" I jokingly said.

Honestly speaking, Joo Young looked beautiful as ever. She was glowing. Se Hun must be giving her a lot of...--- oops. there goes my innocent mind. I blame Lu Han for this.

The Joo Hun couple has gone a long way, actually. Who knew that Soo Man could actually play matchmaker? 

I watched as Se Hun kissed his wife's hair. Even if they're under the table, I could actually sense that Se Hun was smoothing out Joo Young's inner thighs.

Joo Hun number 2 would be lovely. They're married, and they both want a huge family, including the big white dog named Fluffy.

I groomed Fluffy's hair while talking to Se Hun and Joo Young. It's nice... I absolutely loved the fact that the small circles under Se Hun's eyes made him look  fatherly. He's probably up all night to stop Joo Hun from crying while Se Hun's allowing Joo Young to sleep peacefully.

Aigoo. I suddenly thought of Lu Han. Darn, I miss him.

Later that day, I took Joon Myun to the coffee shop where I used to work. I wasn't able to take him inside because I had been preoccupied with another arrival.

My lips formed a big u shape when I saw that Lu Han was also outside the coffee shop.

the coffee shop... where we first met. six months ago. Time's pretty fast.

Lu Han was outside the coffee shop! His car was parked, and it seemed to me that he just got back from the airport. Gahd, I missed him so so much; I could cry. He surprised me. Darn darn darn Lu Han. You know exactly where to find me.

"Hey.." He said, walking towards me. Joon Myun cannot contain his feels anymore. He jumped into Lu Han's arms. Lu Han gladly carried him and ruffled his hair.

"Did you miss me, Joon Myun?" Lu Han asked my brother. Joon Myun nodded and leaned his head on Lu Han's shoulder. My brother was sleepy. Very cute.

"And you, did you miss me?" Lu Han asked me. He had his signature conceited smile.

"Hmph. I didn't." I replied.

Lu Han hid his face with a thick knitted beanie and muffler. He held my hand. "You didn't miss me? Okay then... Come on over to my house. We'll see if you really didn't miss me." Lu Han whispered.

All I want is you. You you. Duh. I missed you. And now that I'm coming over to your house, I felt more than butterflies in my tummy. It was like moth, dragonflies, fireflies altogether.

And that bastard didn't even kiss me. Fine! But ohmygod. His lips were asking for me when he talked. I desired Lu Han. It ached. It ached. My desire was a pain in the neck. 

"So... my girlfriend didn't miss me.. Okay, okay. I understand." Lu Han said as we pulled over to his house. 

"Yeah! I didn't." I joked. 

"Okay, I won't kiss you if that's the case." Lu Han answered back and slid his fingers up and down the house keys.

That action was not well received by my Eve hormones. Seriously speaking, who would do invalid things to their house keys? My brain waves tingled.

I entered his spotlessly clean house. I looked around and admired the little details on the furniture and the-

sht. Lu Han pulled me for a kiss against the closed door.

And I was still holding Joon Myun while Lu Han's lips made an intricate contact with mine. We were already squishing Joon Myun's body in between because Lu Han was aiming for my jawline.

Lu Han gripped my waist like a steering wheel. I yelped because of the force. Because of that, we woke Joon Myun up.

Joon Myun growled. "Appaaa...... I want some cake." He spontaneously requested.

Yes, my brother usually asks for something sweet when he's just woken up. 

Lu Han, the father, grinned at my brother. "Okay, sure, Joon Myun. Your Chae Rin umma got to excited to see me so she started doing things...You better tell your sister to calm down, right, Joon Myun?" Lu Han said.

Oh god. He's suc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter