REUPLOADED CHAPTER 6

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: How do I even start? As you can see, AFF experienced some trouble over the weekend, and they’re currently working on it. So right now, a lot of my comments, subbies, blog posts, everything, and CHAPTERS got deleted. I do think that I should’ve saved every chapter in my drive first. Lesson learned. So yes, I’m rewriting three chapters. The words will be different since I cannot remember the whole wording for my chapter, but rest assured, the ideas will be the same. And I am planning to make my fanfic EXTRA better. Thank you for your patience, and I bow in deepest apology.]

----

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

Apparently, I know Joo Young. We were classmates in Ballet Class when we were very young. I'm a year older than her.

Ever since before, Joo Young was the nicest, the kindest, and the prettiest.

And now, she's in front of me. OMO. My dear friend who likes calling me Unni is with a guy?!?

"This is my husband, Oh Se Hun. He is EXO'S maknae." Joo Young told me.

I tried to be very calm, but wait. Joo Young is married?

Then she explained that they married weeks ago and she gave me a background of her love story.

Se Hun, her husband, said his polite greetings. "I'll probably just call you noona as well." He told me.

I just nodded.

Oh wow. Married at a young age? I'm very happy for the two of them. But I don't believe in ROMANCE ar all. All men are the same. My father is the culrpit who ruined everything. He married another woman and ran away with our money.

I don't believe in romance. 

But I believe in LOVE. 

Love for my younger brother, Joon Myun. 

Nothing else. Just love for my brother who needs me.

 

And I'm going to try my best to become a good trainee and spend all the money for my brother's education. 

>>> FAST FORWARD<<<

As soon as we pulled over to the SM building, I got a lot of negative comments regarding my attire.

People were whispering in front of me, saying that I looked like a retard in a silly MASCOT costume.

Not that I'm hurt or anything, but that was really rude. 

I have a decent job for crying out loud. If not for this "crazy job", my little Joon Myun won't get to study.

....

Mr. Soo Man asked me to proceed to the recording studio, so he can hear my singing voice and decide whether or not he'll sign me a contract.

Sigh. It's been a fairly long time since I sang deeply. I have faced too many problems that I hardly have time for singing. 

I went to the recording booth and stood in front of the microphone. Deep breath. 

I sang "Your Eyes" by Super Junior. I closed my eyes and let images of my little brother wander in my mind.

My little brother is the only who can keep me going. That four-year old brother of mine named Joon Myun is my heartbeat. 

Ajik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter