After That

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: The end is nearing. Huhuhuhuhu. It's so painful. Ughhhh. Okay, emotions, pave your way out.]

---

>>>CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

I love you Lu Han was never said.

I was more than ready to proclaim my undying love for Lu Han...

and then...

I don't know what happened next.

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

Beep. Beep. My eyelashes gradually flicked upwards. My eyes greeted a white wall, a crucifix and other things alien to my sight.

I was in heaven.

No, I was inside a hospital room.

My name is Seong Chae Rin.. Yes, I remember everything. It's not like I have amnesia.

Maybe Lu Han has amnesia because he forgot....

He forgot me already.

I looked around. I was lying down on the hospital bed.

Uh-oh. Joo Young! Did she give birth already? 

I stared at the clock in confusion. Why am I here?

Uh. I remember. I fainted while walking. I skipped breakfast and lunch just to be Joo Young's companion, so i was knocked unconscious while crossing the street.

Funny how I'll never be able to say I love you to Lu Han.

He didn't seem delighted to hear my voice when I called. That's alright. I'll back off so he can live better.

I love him, so I want him to be happy.

The calendar called my name. I looked at it in reply. 

How long has it been since I fainted?

Two days?

Maybe two and a half days. 

Maybe 48 hours.

I reached to press the button for the attendants, but the creaking of the door urged me not to do it.

The door creaked like a snail.

The door creaked slowly, like the progress of my story with Lu Han.

And then Lu Han was standing by the door. He knocked.

I looked down. He went inside anyway.

As usual, my heartbeat grew faster. 

"I visited Joon Myun." He said, expressionless.

Lu Han was wearing simple clothes. He probably just woke up, judging from the lazy jeans and white collared shirt.

I looked at the guy... The guy who sacrificed for me... the guy who wrote me a song.. the guy who promised Joon Myun a family...

Are you still the same guy? 

He stood one foot away from my bed. He kept his distance and looked at the headboard instead of my eyes.

"I can't stand seeing Joon Myun like that." Lu Han told me with loneliness.

"I want my brother to be happy." I said, implying something.

"I can't stand it too.... so I devised a plan... for Joon Myun's wish." Lu Han continued.

Lu Han,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter