Emergency

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hi! I'm back with the Chae Han update ^ ^ And if you're curious about a spin-off for this, uhm. Haha! The third fanfic will be a spin-off of the first two! Yahoo! Joo Hun and Chae Han! ]

----

>>>CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

He never showed up after that. They all flew to Beijing for their comeback showcase.

I'm a retard. I took a break from training at SM. Everyone around me thinks that I've gone crazy.

Indeed, I have gone crazy.

What can I do? I've lost all hope. I lost my mind for the millionth time. 

but I still irrevocably love Lu Han.

I wish I didn't eavesdrop.

If I didn't listen to their conference, I would be beside Lu Han right now, soothing the aching muscles on his back...kissing him..

Damn it. How long has it been?

It's been a month. I originally planned on taking a break for two weeks, but then the two weeks turned into a month.

Brilliant and Very consistent. WOW. 

...

It was 4 PM. Joo Young was calling me.

"Chae Rin, please, please go to Seoul Doctors Hospital. Please, unnie. I need you here. I think Joo Hun's coming."

I gasped. Oh wow. She's giving birth. I can't believe it. 

I shouted in amazement. I grabbed my jacket and took Joon Myun to school. After that I took the train to the hospital.

Joo Young was inside room 424. I took a peek inside before entering. She spotted me and sighed in relief.

"Thank you unnie. Thought you wouldn't make it. Aigoo. Someone's kicking inside my stomach." She said, a healthy glow was sparkling on her eighteen-year old face.

I took a seat next to her bed. 

"When are you giving birth?" I asked gently.

Joo Young rubbed her tummy. "The doctor said that I'll be due in a matter of 24 hours. I'm quite scared. I've never given birth." She replied.

I smiled at her. "But where's Se Hun? Is he coming? I mean, he's in China." I said worriedly.

The preganant Joo Young laughed. "Ani.. He will be taking a red eye flight just to make it on time. He'll fly here after the showcase. I'm so delighted he'll be beside me." 

And there, I thought of Lu Han again. Scrape it off. Chae Rin. Erase him.

"So, Chae Rin-unnie, can you stay here with me for the night? I need somebody to calm me down. I'm so nervous." Joo Young said shyly.

I nodded. "Of course. I'll be here. I'll pick Joon Myun from our neighbor later. I want him to see baby Joo Hun too." I replied.

Joo Young smiled and asked me to switch on the television. 

"There's a live stream of the showcase on television. I just want to see my Se Hun while I lie here." Joo Young worded excitedly.

I swallowed. So I'll see Lu Han as well? And fall in love once again?

Wait. I never stopped loving Lu Han. He just doesn't love me. That's the problem.

Joo Young can't help but to fangirl over her own husband while watching the showcase. She kept on talking to the bump on her belly.

It must be nice, to feel loved and to love.

My heart involuntarily skipped beats every time Lu Han performed.

but it stopped functioning when the stage lights went off and only a spotlight was on.

Lu Han's solo.

He looked beautiful in a white coat. The light was on him and him alone. He sat to play the piano.

What will he play?

He began playing the piano... a beautiful dreamlike melody.

and he sang, 

Ni jiu bie zai you yu le hao ma

Jiu jin na zhu wo de xin zang

Ai shi yi dao hen ci yan de guang mang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter